March 10 - 13, 2017
Led by Marlene Winell, Ph.D., psychologist and author of Leaving the Fold: A Guide for Former Fundamentalists and Others Leaving Their Religion.
Leaving your faith can create intense feelings of anxiety, grief, anger, and depression — but you are not alone. Join with others who are recovering at a three day retreat weekend. Discussions and guided activities facilitate both intellectual insight and emotional healing.
• Understand religious indoctrination
• Share personal stories, understand, & support each other
• Begin effective steps in recovery from RTS
• Make new friends and build lasting connections
• Enjoy meals, music, and fun in a safe, relaxed atmosphere
The spacious Oakland home east of San Francisco makes a relaxing place for a retreat.
Program Fee: $275 - $475 (sliding scale)
Food/Lodging for 3 full days: $250
Please feel free to call with questions or to register: 510-292-0509
What others have said
- Take the risk…Invest in yourself….It’s one of the smartest things you can ever do for yourself.
- A recovery retreat is a great way to connect with others. You are not alone.
- I would come again without hesitation. The retreat gave me the courage to trust myself.
- Marlene provides a supportive, nurturing environment and validates and affirms each participant.
Any editorial/opinion/news alert that has been provided or distributed by FACTNet, Inc. (Fight Against Coercive Tactics Network Inc. the owner of this website) is posted ONLY for then purpose of promoting public dialog on important issues. Factnet does not endorse political parties, political positions or politicians in any way nor should anything posted on this website be construed in any way to be an endorsement of political parties, political positions or politicians. Please visit our web site at http://www.factnet.org to comment on this editorial/opinion/news alert. Since 1993 millions of individuals have been helped by Factnet. To see Factnet’s mission, click here. If you have something you would like Factnet to consider posting in our editorial/opinion/news story email it to firstname.lastname@example.org . Put “Factnet Story Submission” in the subject line so it gets to the proper editors. FACTNet is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization. F.A.C.T.Net, Inc. PO Box 1315 , Ignacio, CO. 81137 USA, E-mail: email@example.com