Donate This Holiday Season of Giving!
F.A.C.T.Net is a Non-Profit 501(c)(3) tax deductible Organization. Your financial help will serve to maintain the security of our 25,000 plus page web library and archive as well as continue our ongoing work for open and free dialog on matters of critical public interest, free speech, cults and internet privacy.
Easy Instant Online Donation via Pay Pal
Use the Make a donation button below to send money via PayPal: you don't even need a PayPal account!
Via PayPal you can donate money using most major credit cards (PayPal will not disclose your credit card information to us) or from your PayPal account, if you have one.
Donate by Mail
Simply send a check, made payable to FACTNet, Inc. You are not obliged to include a return address but if you do include one, we will send you a receipt for your tax records. Send it to:
PMB 2167, 1650 S. Casino Dr. Laughlin, NV 89029
Other Donation Information on this Page:
Why donate to FACTNet? Open letter by Lawrence Wollersheim.
Dear FACTNet Website User,
Factnet has been serving its mission successfully on-line for 22 years. If you have found or, will find anything on our website useful, please make a tax-deductible donation of any size.
At this time we do urgently need your financial support. It is only the financial support of individuals like yourself who want this vital, often hard to find information always available to others FREE that will allows us to continue our mission of reaching tens of thousands of people each month.
As you consider a tax-deductible donation to our nonprofit charitable organization, please also review the following concrete, positive results which FACTNet has achieved through donation help like yours over the years:
- Our most obvious accomplishment is the FACTNet web site, which recently received its 4 millionth visitor and currently receives over 35,000 hits per week!
- FACTNet has participated, and continues to participate, in media coverage of the issues we address.
- FACTNet has one of the lowest operating costs per page downloaded within the nonprofit, charitable organization arena.
- Some months without any charges whatsoever to our website visitors, we transfer up to 600 gigabytes of educational information. That is the equivalent of 127 DVDs of the Encyclopædia Britannica electronically transferred in one month to people who needed this information.
- Through the work of mostly unpaid web support, volunteers, and staff, FACTNet has created the largest and oldest Internet resource on cults and mind control.
- In addition to our global warming information and information on healthy spiritual practices, FACTNet has provided, and continues to provide, legal information to attorneys to help prosecute those guilty of cult-related and other abuse cases. One benefit of the lawsuit Scientology brought against FACTNet is that FACTNet has amassed a tremendous amount of legal information in the area of cults and mind control, and especially Scientology.
- In addition to the web site, FACTNet has assisted foreign governments and domestic police departments in cult abuse investigations.
Please support FACTNet at this time with a tax-deductible donation. Factnet is an IRS approved 501(3)(C) nonprofit charitable organization.
President, on behalf of FACTNet's Board of Directors
Back to top
What FACTNet Visitors are Saying about FACTNet’s Services
To help you see what the website means to the many people who use it, here are just a few of the visitor comments we have received on the value of our website and work:
- "Thanks, one of my priorities is preparing to become one of your "BEST FRIENDS"!" – TJF
- "These FACTNet pages are truly impressive. They get better and better also. Nice work, all of you!" - TM
- "I think what you guys are doing is Amazing! I say hit [them] hard. Keep trying to rid people of these terrible cults." - DJ
- "It feels so good to not feel alone in opposition to this most heinous of 'organizations'! Being new to the web I'm just beginning to find out the tremendous amount of opposition already here! Keep it up! I'll be sure to link my home page back here also." – MJ
- "I have read a large amount of your information. As a show of my appreciation for your efforts and support for the continuation of such, I will be sending a small donation. Thank you. God Bless and Good Luck." – BF
- "Thanks for all the wonderful information you have provided for me. Keep up the good work and reporting. Thanks so much." - SW
- "Thank you for doing a fine job." - WT
- "THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!" - NR
- "WOW! What an update! Hang in there. You are all in my thoughts and prayers..." - LB
- "Thank you for the continuing excellent work, though it is only the "Tip Of The Iceberg!" - TJ
See our feedback page for even more comments.
Back to top