Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Extra Extra! Read all about it! FACTNet Upgrades Entire Sight...Including Discussion Board... Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra Extra! Read all about it! FACTNet Upgrades Entire Sight...Including Discussion Board...

from FACTNet's News Blog Editor and Discussion Board Administrator: First off I would like to acknowledge and thank the person behind the curtain whom without their countless hours of quality high tech volunteer hours this huge upgrade could have never been accomplished. Thank you Mrs. Calabash wherever you are.
    It is very apparent that we have changed the site as soon as you open it. The color scheme just jumps right out at you. We have switched to a new content management system and framework state-of-the-art software named Drupal. Don't ask me any questions about it because I don't speak "Geek". (That's why I have Mrs Clabash helping me and doing all the heavy lifting.
    But if you take a gander at the home page you will see there are many tabs right up top and many new functions, some that are not up yet but will be soon. You can now see what's being spoke about on the discussion board and there is also a new app that allows you to comment on recently posted cult news stories.
    Now there are over 25,000 pages on our site and I have only one set of eyes. So if I may, I would like to ask any and all of you that when your surfing the site or posting on the discussion board if you see any scrambling of content or broken links to please notify us at manage@factnet.org
    We will be gradually working on other upgrades and I ask you that if anyone has any thoughts, ideas or suggestions that would make our discussion forum or website more useful or user friendly please let us know. Even if it's just a users review on the new site...please email us at manage@factnet.org

respectfully and sincerely from the desk of Mr FACTNet aka Capt Frank Furillo
    So many gods, so many creeds, So many paths that wind and wind, While just the art of being kind is all the sad world needs. -Ella Wheeler Wilcox, poet (1850-1919)

In Lak' ech! http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/2007nov.html
Working...
X