Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Venom, Cowshut? Your every post is the very definition.

Comment

Just to point out these facts again:

* Sandra Fluke identified herself as belonging to a Pro-Abortion Reproductive Rights group.
      * Sandra Fluke stated that it costs $3,000 per year for contraception, when Senator Boxer stated it costs $600 per year for contraception. The more correct figure is Senator Boxer, and you can get if for less.
      * There is no Constitutional Right of Contraception, the American Taxpayer should not have to pay for a person's Contraception.

Rumor has it that she lied about her age, that she is really 30, that this is so she could have sex like a slut, but these above facts about this woman are more than enough for me not to believe anything that comes out of her mouth.

Comment

Shameful, Easeltine…attacking Sandra Fluke, calling here a prostitute and a liar! What she said in her testimony before congress was that “without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school,” not “per year” as you erroneously said. Her point was that female grad students like her, on public interest scholarships, struggle financially; and that birth control prescriptions should be covered through insurance.

Instead of insulting this woman by calling her a slut and a liar, perhaps you should know a little about her. After graduating from Cornell University in 2003 she spent five years working for Sanctuary for Families, a New York-based nonprofit aiding victims of domestic violence, where she launched the agency’s pilot Program Evaluation Initiative. She co-founded the New York Statewide Coalition for Fair Access to Family Court, which successfully advocated for legislation granting access to civil orders of protection for unmarried victims of domestic violence.

Fluke was also a member of the Manhattan Borough President’s Taskforce on Domestic Violence and numerous other New York City and New York State coalitions that successfully advocated for policy improvements impacting victims of domestic violence.

http://www.law.georgetown.edu/pils/currentpils.htm

http://www.law.georgetown.edu/news/w...y/9.17.09.html

http://www.law.georgetown.edu/journa...torsstaff.html

Calling this remarkable, well-educated, and accomplished woman a slut and a liar is beneath contempt, Easeltine. You can only dream about achieving what this courageous and exceptional woman has done already in her young life.

Comment

Calling this remarkable, well-educated, and accomplished woman a slut and a liar is beneath contempt, Easeltine. You can only dream about achieving what this courageous and exceptional woman has done already in her young life.
          Calling Sarah Palin's Down Syndrome child a "retard" is acceptable? Do you even know the meaning of "contempt?"

Comment

"However, as CNSNews.com has confirmed, birth control pills are available for as little as $9 per month for people without health insurance at the Target pharmacy just three miles from the Georgetown Law school campus where Fluke attends. Target offers Tri-Sprintec, the generic form of the birth-control pill Ortho Tri-Cyclen"

Above is the truth! If you are poor you can even get them for free! We have.

The only correction is that Sandra Flukes did state $3,000 during law school. I had not read the actual transcript.

I did not call her a prostitute!

What I am calling her is a woman feminist, Pro-Abort, (Minority Leader Pelosi's bud), that is exagerating the statement towards the Pro-Abort position. I did not call her a liar!

The Administration promised an exemption for religious institutions. The person who is a Liar is the President of the United States, lying to get Congressmen and Senators to pass his plan. The worthless dopes took the President at his verbal word.

"* There is no Constitutional Right of Contraception, the American Taxpayer should not have to pay for a person's Contraception."

P.S. - The $9.00 seems like a very low price, but $15.00 per month, or $200.00 per year is obtainable online, even a more expensive item is $20.00 per month, or $360.00 per year - http://www.birthcontrol.com/index.cf...cat_id/481.htm

Why is the President messing with the minds of the Bishops during the election year for such a trivial amount? I don't understand his logic!
            Last edited by easeltine; 03-26-2012, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Hi Easeltine. Yes, you did call her a prostitute. You said “Rumor has it that she lied about her age, that she is really 30, that this is so she could have sex like a slut.”

Definition of slut: “A woman prostitute.” It’s also a pejorative applied to women as an insult or offensive term of disparagement. Your characterization of her is offensive as well as misogynistic.

Spreading a rumor that she lied about her age makes you a liar. What’s your source that she was dishonest about her age? To my knowledge, and correct me if I’m wrong, she never mentioned her age in the interview.

Here’s a video of her testimony. At what point does she mention her age?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlRC0nsjtKQ

As usual, you bring nothing here but uninformed opinions.

Comment

The rumor came from a talk show radio I listened to on the way to work.
                I said it is a rumor not that the rumor was the truth.

"...but these above facts about this woman are more than enough for me not to believe anything that comes out of her mouth."

I thought you said you had no opinion on abortion? Well, for someone with no opinion you certainly are expressing a lot of opinion on the subject.
                If you say you don't have an opinion and you do, then what does that make you? A lying Pro Obama-abort.

tick toc tick toc How many will it be 5-4 or 6-3?
                Last edited by easeltine; 03-27-2012, 04:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by easeltine View Post
                  The rumor came from a talk show radio I listened to on the way to work.
                  I said it is a rumor not that the rumor was the truth.

"...but these above facts about this woman are more than enough for me not to believe anything that comes out of her mouth."

I thought you said you had no opinion on abortion? Well, for someone with no opinion you certainly are expressing a lot of opinion on the subject.
                  If you say you don't have an opinion and you do, then what does that make you? A lying Pro Obama-abort.

tick toc tick toc How many will it be 5-4 or 6-3?
                  He doesn't have an opinion. Dodge simply parrots manipulated media.

Comment

You’re wrong Cowshut. I don’t parrot anything. What I do is engage in careful research from multiple academic sources (not network TV or major newspapers) so that I know what I’m talking about. On the other hand, in my opinion based on your posting history here, you are here to engage in anti liberal right-wing propaganda. I think that’s pretty obvious.

Comment

Working...
                    X