Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
"Could be my son!" Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Could be my son!"

    Obama said Martin (Black man shot in Florida) could be my son. Why hasn't he said the same for the white kid murdered in his dorm room at MSU by three blacks? Was it because the white guy was in school trying to better himself? Was it because the white guy has not been kicked out of school for dope? Was it because the white kid did not fight with authorities? or Was it simply because the white guy is well . . . white?

  • #2
    Here’s Cowshut in yet another issue that he spins into right-wing propaganda, this time concerning the tragic death of the young man in Florida killed by George Zimmerman.

    The President made some heartfelt remarks about Trayvon Martin, the seventeen-year-old who was shot dead by Zimmerman; saying that “If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.” The right-wing immediately jumped all over it, spinning it all out of proportion as political propaganda. All the right wing talking heads and Republican candidates added it to their anti-Obama rhetoric; including Newt Gingrich, Laura Ingrahm, Sean Hannity, Rick Santorum, and now Cowshut jumping on the viral right-wing spin wagon.

    This is a politically-motivated war of words using the murder of a young black man as propaganda capital. Shameful! The facts are that George Zimmerman allegedly murdered an unarmed young man after following him with a loaded weapon, and he seems to be getting away with it.

    As usual, Cowshut leaves out details and never provides links to his sources. He mentions a “white kid murdered in his dorm room at MSU by three blacks,” and makes this a racial issue, as if it has anything to do with Trayvon Martin or President Obama’s remarks.

    I guess he’s talking about John Sanderson, who was shot to death at Mississippi State University last Saturday. The obvious difference between these two incidents is that the man who murdered Trayvon Martin hasn’t been arrested and is in hiding, whereas those who killed John Sanderson are in custody and the weapon has been found. Justice evades the murder of Trayvon Martin, not John Sanderson.
    Last edited by dodge; 03-27-2012, 10:39 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      "...using the murder of a young black man as propaganda capital. Shameful! The facts are that George Zimmerman allegedly murdered an unarmed young man after following him with a loaded weapon, and he seems to be getting away with it."

      The kid according to the eye witness was on top of Zimmerman slamming his head on the ground while Zimmerman was Shouting, "Help! Help!" Then Zimmerman, according to the eye witness shot him. Zimmerman is not being charged, the police are saying it was self defense.

      WHO REALLY IS THE ONE LEAVING OUT THE DETAILS DODGE!? SPIN DOCTOR!

      Comment


      • #4
        Easeltine -- Why was Zimmerman following this innocent seventeen-year-old with a loaded weapon? Zimmerman told the 911 dispatcher that Martin was running, and that he was following him. The dispatcher told Zimmerman “we don’t need you to do that;” but he did anyway. Minutes later there were screams, a gunshot, and when neighbors came out they saw Zimmerman straddling the body with his hand on Martin’s back.

        What’s your source that said “the kid was on top of Zimmerman slamming his head on the ground?” Fact is, the police interviewed at least six witnesses, but none of them saw how the confrontation started or the shooting that ended it.

        Don’t you get embarrassed the way you just make things up and fill these threads with uninformed opinion and right-wing spin?

        Comment


        • #5
          I think there's a little more to the story and people should wait for the outcome of the investigation before jumping to conclusions. While I agree Mr Zimmerman probably should have backed off when cops told him to, he apparently did have facial bruising and was bleeding from the back of his head. His friends and neighbors, some black, say that he isn't a racist, and the makeup of the community includes blacks, so it doesn't seem likely that alone would have raised his suspicions. I think that Florida's "Stand Your Ground" gun law probably needs to be reexamined. In most states someone is required to do everything they can to avoid having to shoot somebody in self defense, or protection of another, and that includes running for the hills if it's a viable option. I would like to know why no action is being taken against the Black Panthers, who've taken the law into their own hands by offering a reward for Mr Zimmerman's death.

          Comment


          • #6
            No, this isn't just right-wing spin, please examine the below, and do the word search I have below:

            "Another resident who identified himself as John contradicted Cutcher's account. He remembered Martin being on top of Zimmerman.

            He told the Orlando TV station WOFL that a guy wearing red yelled to him, "Help! Help!"

            "I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said. "And then when I got upstairs and looked down, the person that was on top beating up the other guy was the one laying in the grass. I believe he was dead at that point.""

            ***

            "Zimmerman said Martin punched him in the nose, then as he fell to the ground, got on top of him and slammed his head into the sidewalk, causing Zimmerman to yell for help.
            The paper said at least one witness told police he saw Martin pounding Zimmerman.
            Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/trayvon_martin/032612-george-zimmerman-says-trayvon-martin-punched-him-slammed-his-head-into-ground#ixzz1qOA4Ltq7"

            ***

            "Oliver said Zimmerman was badly hurt that night. He went to a doctor the next day to be treated for a broken nose.

            "He hasn't been back to his apartment, which is in that complex, ever since that happened, and he's being treated for post-traumatic stress disorder, for depression, for insomnia," Oliver said."

            ***

            "The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that Trayvon Martin decked George Zimmerman with one punch and then repeatedly slammed his head into the sidewalk, according to a newly released version of the events that led up to the 17-year-old’s death.

            The neighborhood watch captain was left “bloody and battered,” according to the version Zimmerman told investigators. Witnesses have corroborated his version, authorities told The Orlando Sentinel. And ABC News reports that Zimmerman told police that Martin knocked him down and attempted to take his gun."

            EVERYBODY, TRY THIS AS A GOOGLE/BING SEARCH - zimmerman martin witness

            Innocent Martin? The truth is the kid was stoned on pot, punched Zimmerman in the face, jumped on him, and started to smash his face into the ground causing Martin to have a bloody nose. Zimmerman is Hispanic, and there are good reasons he is not being charged with any criminal activity.
            Last edited by easeltine; 03-28-2012, 07:25 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dodge View Post
              Here’s Cowshut in yet another issue that he spins into right-wing propaganda, this time concerning the tragic death of the young man in Florida killed by George Zimmerman.

              The President made some heartfelt remarks about Trayvon Martin, the seventeen-year-old who was shot dead by Zimmerman; saying that “If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.” The right-wing immediately jumped all over it, spinning it all out of proportion as political propaganda. All the right wing talking heads and Republican candidates added it to their anti-Obama rhetoric; including Newt Gingrich, Laura Ingrahm, Sean Hannity, Rick Santorum, and now Cowshut jumping on the viral right-wing spin wagon.

              This is a politically-motivated war of words using the murder of a young black man as propaganda capital. Shameful! The facts are that George Zimmerman allegedly murdered an unarmed young man after following him with a loaded weapon, and he seems to be getting away with it.

              As usual, Cowshut leaves out details and never provides links to his sources. He mentions a “white kid murdered in his dorm room at MSU by three blacks,” and makes this a racial issue, as if it has anything to do with Trayvon Martin or President Obama’s remarks.

              I guess he’s talking about John Sanderson, who was shot to death at Mississippi State University last Saturday. The obvious difference between these two incidents is that the man who murdered Trayvon Martin hasn’t been arrested and is in hiding, whereas those who killed John Sanderson are in custody and the weapon has been found. Justice evades the murder of Trayvon Martin, not John Sanderson.
              Why bother quoting manipulated media here? Anyone who wants to hear Obama's political spin can, manipulated media is more than willing. The leftwing spin machine even dug up and old picture of Martin to use. The actually Martin is several years older and more than a hu8ndred pounds heavier than his picture shows. Zimmerman shot in self-defense. He has the medical evidence to back his statements. Obama is desperate, anything to win in November without talking about his failures. Obama is a gross racist.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by stage director View Post
                I think there's a little more to the story and people should wait for the outcome of the investigation before jumping to conclusions. While I agree Mr Zimmerman probably should have backed off when cops told him to, he apparently did have facial bruising and was bleeding from the back of his head. His friends and neighbors, some black, say that he isn't a racist, and the makeup of the community includes blacks, so it doesn't seem likely that alone would have raised his suspicions. I think that Florida's "Stand Your Ground" gun law probably needs to be reexamined. In most states someone is required to do everything they can to avoid having to shoot somebody in self defense, or protection of another, and that includes running for the hills if it's a viable option. I would like to know why no action is being taken against the Black Panthers, who've taken the law into their own hands by offering a reward for Mr Zimmerman's death.
                Zimmerman has asked for police protection from the black community at large. Dodge refuses to admit to the death threat by the Black Panther. You might go by a short ways in time, Obama ordered charges dropped against the Black Panther after his election, if you will recall. So forget the leftwing doing anything about the Black Panthers. They are needed to get Obama reelected.

                As for running, you are out of your mind. We have been told for too long that it (our money) is not worth it (our life). It is time to start telling people, my money is worth as much as or maybe more than your life. With the new laws . . . concealed carry permits and castle laws, crime is down. We need to get crime even further down. Why should a murderer have the right to stand his ground and murder me/my loved ones, but me . . . a law abiding citizen be forced to run? That doesn't make sense.

                Comment


                • #9
                  The Black Panther thug that made the $10,000 Bounty was arrested yesterday.

                  http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...eader-Arrested

                  Those Right-Wing group called, "Law Enforcement," did something about him.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Doesn't a Hispanic Man have a right to protection under the law like the rest of the United States?
                    These African-Americans are doing an old fashion lynch mob on the guy.

                    Are they saying that, "Since we were lynched in the past, now we have a right to lynch someone?""

                    Do they believe in "Street Law" like the President of the Black Panthers is saying. Does the African-American Community now think that they can take the Law into their own hands?

                    It is similar to the African-American community wanting money for what was done to them before 1864.

                    If Zimmerman went to the Doctor the next day for a broken nose and head wounds that would be pretty strong evidence that Martin assaulted him, and pounded his head into the ground. There is some pretty strong evidence that this kid is not this sweet little guy in the pictures that they are showing. This is all done by the media to create anger.

                    Hey, Zimmerman - It could be my son!
                    Last edited by easeltine; 03-29-2012, 05:46 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by easeltine View Post
                      Doesn't a Hispanic Man have a right to protection under the law like the rest of the United States?
                      These African-Americans are doing an old fashion lynch mob on the guy.

                      Are they saying that, "Since we were lynched in the past, now we have a right to lynch someone?""

                      Do they believe in "Street Law" like the President of the Black Panthers is saying. Does the African-American Community now think that they can take the Law into their own hands?

                      It is similar to the African-American community wanting money for what was done to them before 1864.

                      If Zimmerman went to the Doctor the next day for a broken nose and head wounds that would be pretty strong evidence that Martin assaulted him, and pounded his head into the ground. There is some pretty strong evidence that this kid is not this sweet little guy in the pictures that they are showing. This is all done by the media to create anger.

                      Hey, Zimmerman - It could be my son!
                      The cute little picture they are showing is a grade school picture, not the high school picture. He was several years older and at least a hundred pounds heavier. It is all about politics.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Why should a murderer have the right to stand his ground and murder me/my loved ones, but me . . . a law abiding citizen be forced to run? That doesn't make sense.
                        I don't think someone has any right to murder you, and that you do have a right to defend your life and that of your loved ones, or heck.. sometimes even a perfect stranger. But I also think that if taking a life can be avoided by running, without jeopardizing your life, enduring substantial injury to your body or that of another individual, etc., that in most cases it's wrong to shoot the person. I don't think theft of personal property typically justifies a death sentence via the property's owner, but then.. I also believe the law's lax attitude towards thievery of property is totally wrong.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          http://cbrefugeecamp.yuku.com/topic/...iquette?page=9

                          read the article i posted on this topic...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Sgng123,

                            I do not have an OK for War Games yet. The article I found that illustrates Left-Wing bias is the following:

                            http://www.examiner.com/political-bu...immerman-white

                            Where is the ACLU helping this Hispanic guy in this mess? The Left-Wing groups are prepared to lynch Zimmerman without getting the facts.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by sgng123 View Post
                              http://cbrefugeecamp.yuku.com/topic/...iquette?page=9

                              read the article i posted on this topic...
                              I am not a member of that forum. You might try cut/paste the highlights of your comments here.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X