Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easeltine I've got a great book to mention to you about the Azusa Street Revival... I think it's called, "They told me their stories" written by a guy named Tommy something, who sat with the last living remnant of people who attended the meetings there and shared their memories from when they were children. Great stuff like the anointing/glory being so thick in the sanctuary that the kids would play hide and go seek in it during the meetings, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by easeltine View Post
      "I see Brownsville is $11.5 million dollars in debt. Any plans to bale them out?"

$11.5 Million when the truth is $6.5 Million...Dodge isn't the only person listening to the Left-Wing Media and IDLE GOSSIP LIES!

...but then from accusations about Parham, transposing Aimee for Kathryn, etc...TRUTH was never your strong point Bo!
      The $11.5 million was quoted by media in Pensacola. I did not disagree with your revised numbers. On the funny side I used "bale," a bundle, in place of a surety "bail" to see if you would catch it.

Comment

Col., At least Brownsville is going in the right direction to pay off the debt. Sadly, when I read this I think of the National Debt - Year 2008 - $10 Trillion Now - $15.7 Trillion.

Comment

$11.5 Million when the truth is $6.5 Million...Dodge isn't the only person listening to the Left-Wing Media and IDLE GOSSIP LIES!

...but then from accusations about Parham, transposing Aimee for Kathryn, etc...TRUTH was never your strong point Bo!
          Last edited by easeltine; 04-03-2012 at 01:22 AM.

Easeltine, is there any chance you own a dictionary? Look up the word "paralipsis."

Comment

That horse was beat to death under the tongues thread. I see no new medical discovery that might revive a dead horse.
            Yeah, I have to agree.

Comment

Working...
            X