Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2/20/09 at Cal State Long Beach. Probably will be very boring and just the newish faces will show. There may be some old timers lurking about in the background, but my bet is the newbies will be front and center. It concerns me somewhat the
    tact they are taking in aligning themselves with MLK, NAACP events. It is curious, to say the least.

http://www.signaltribunenewspaper.com/archives/3496

See you there!

J.

Comment

Quote from an old newspaper article...Are they still doing this kind of thing, I wonder?

The church was established in 1973 and run by "Sri Donato," a 52-year-old Long Beach woman whose real name is Patricia Sperato. The church blends Christian and Eastern religious beliefs, astrology and popular culture. The Long Beach Press-Telegram was told by former Morningland members that the church is a cult which claims to cure any ailment including AIDS. The newspaper also reported that former members have said male church members are pressured into undergoing vasectomies, heterosexuals are talked into engaging in homosexual relationships and members are asked to go to prostitutes. "I have no knowledge of any such activities," Masry has said. Long Beach is 20 miles southwest of downtown Los Angeles.

------------The whole vasectomy thing was written about in Day of Brahma by Patty, herself. Patty says it's very good for you spiritually to get yourself sterilized. So sweet she was. I really wonder if the current crop of Gopi's are doing this.....

J.

Comment

Morningland Book Titles

They really don't want you to know about the words that the platinum one wrote back in the day, why you ask? Excellent question, I suggest getting your hands on some of the material and read for yourself. If you can get through it, that is. Like most cult books it takes an incredible effort to get through it. To say they are badly written is to put is oh so mildly. The point is, in these books the platinum one puts herself above Jesus, amongst others. Let's see megalomania is a key indicator of ?????

Book Title, Healing As It Is. Sri Donato

This is a list of people who have healing testimonies in the book:

Shiman Jenkins
        Lemur Wellsteed
        Croden Wellsteed
        Joanne Zappia
        Thor Simon
        Ki-Line Holly
        Crisica Glenn
        Radiance Henderson

Does anyone know what happened to these people, are any of them still in? Very unimpressive list for the claims the book makes that just the presence of the old woman would cure you, hey just her voice would cure you, woo hoo! Of course if the healing doesn't take it's entirely your fault, like everything else bad. In fact being sick at all is due to you being bad, Everything bad is your fault and everything good they will take credit for, as Borat would say...niiiiice!

Any of the old timers remember these crappy books they put out during that time, many pages of all caps and very few words on most pages. It talks about Lucifer and the second world and that 90% of the population have been possessed, that's a blast from the past. I don't think they let people see these books if they can help it but you can find them online, if you look.

Cheers,

Fa

List of Morningland Books circa 1981
        Morngland Astology Books One, Two & Three
        Lord Pluto
        Lord Saturn
        Lord Uranus
        Lord Jupiter
        Lord Mars
        Lord Mercury
        Lord Venus
        Lord Neptune
        Lord Vulcan
        Isis Through the Sun Domes
        Morningland Astrology Chart Construction
        Isis and Osiris Epemeris
        Osiris and Isis
        The Color Book
        The Number Book
        The Way to Oneness, 4th Edition
        Oneness, Volume I
        Oneness, Volume II
        Oneness, Volume III
        Healing As It Is
        A Thought Away From Donato
        The Way Out of Vietnam
        Nam: By a Survivor
        Revelations AS IT IS
        Jesus Books, One, Two and Three
        The Day of Brahma
        The Unicorn
        Thinis
        The Book of Visions
        Star Systems
        The Son Celestial, the Warriors Manuel
        Eota-Mar 17
        The Eight-Fold Path
        The New World
        The Bread Book
        Seven Steps of Samadhi
        The Disciple Handbook
        Book of Dreams
        The Book of Endings

Comment

Book list....To be continued

Bumping....

Comment

Gopi Ona-Ali

Gopi Ona-Ali appears to be the public "face" of Morningland/Urban Monastery, du jour. Ya know, the tried and true method of trotting out a pretty face to entice new people in.

http://www.theosophical.org/local_gr...each/index.php

Works very well, too. Daniel had to do it because of his appearance and thick accent. Patricia had to do it because she tended to creep people out. I think Margaret and Mary are just long in the tooth. Will it be enough to counter the power of the "internets"? Guess we'll see.

There are some very interesting threads from a very young person, Oksaru-no-Kimi, from this last year. They took her on a little cult roller coaster ride, thankfully she decided to get off. Decided she wanted to keep her own personality and her critical thinking skills....Imagine that!

Check it out..
            http://ex-morninglanders.com/cgi-bin...cgi?act=SF;f=1

Cheers,

J.

Comment

Wow...what a Hateful Person! Have you grown bored with TELI-VILE-SIN...(television) and DISCOVERED a TWO-WAY AVENUE to SPEW FILTH instead of MERELY RECEVING the SATANIC SCAT-from the "IMAGE=666=TELE=666=VILE=666=SIN=666 OF=THE=666=BEAST=666? "
              The Om Madnay Omrei Hume EASTERN RELIGIOUS is BETTER then the GOD AWDFULL EXCREIMENTIAL NIT PICKING trash YOU SPEW!
              2 Peter, "AS A DOG RETURNS TO EAT ITS OWN VOMIT, and A SOW TO WALLERING IN THE FILTH, so these FILTHY DREEMERS..." "CASTER of STONES" "STONEY PLACES"

Comment

Morningladn is a Space Ship Cult

Lest we forget....

http://flavorwire.com/39113/apocalyp...shes-came-true

How do flowers fit in with this Chokru? Do you talk to the "masters" Upstairs in the spaceship now Patty has gone on to her reward? Such fun you must have in your lovely compound.

Cheers,

J.

Comment

Does anybody know any more about this story? I have never heard any more from anyone who was there or anyone who knew the people involved. This was a very, very strange event that is a genuine mystery.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/21981578/bomber

Comment

Did Morningland give up it's trademark?

http://tarr.uspto.gov/servlet/tarr?r...entry=73234249

I can't really tell. Curious, though...

Comment

Another trademark website with Morningland stuff... Very Cool..

http://www.trademarkia.com/logo-73234247.html

Comment

Happy 2011

I notice an unusual number of views here in the last year, which makes me curious. Probably means one or both of two things; 1. The gopis are doing the sneaky, lying recruiting thing again and people are checking them out (good job, people!) or 2. People are trying to find loved ones that were or are trapped in the cult.

For both of the above, my curse on you Margaret and Mary and whoever the f. the Ona Ali person is. You think you've gotten away with it, your cheesy con all these years. You are right. You have gotten away with it. Congratulations! You have no humanity, but hey you have that creepy awesome compound!

Your monster mommy, Patricia. would be so proud. I mean you are the proud leaders of a super cheesy 5th rate 40 year old cult. What will you do to celebrate?

J.

Comment

Morningland on Facebook

Morningland is on Facebook, ye ha!...Now everyone go on and friend them.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...114212?sk=info

Cheers!

Comment

Crappy song about a crappy cult! CHECK IT OUT quick

Quick before they take it down....it's awesomely bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKYLtPZEgCc

Cheers!

Comment

Update morningland recruiting methods

Here they go again: UPDATE ON MORNINGLAND RECRUITING

Nice disguise Mary....NOT..you look like the creepy old woman. How marvelous..

http://photos.presstelegram.com/2012...en-soldiers/#5

So Morningland, typical cult, going after vulnerable people. They show up at "interfaith" events, Martin Luther King events and now events for veterans. Make no mistake, they do not give one rats ass about veterans. They do not want to help veterans. They are after the other people who show up at these events who might be good candidates for a cult. Sad, young vulnerable people. Maybe older people with money. This is not help this is predation. They will not help, they never help, they cannot help. This is vile. You are vile Mary and Margaret.

Comment

Patricia makes a TOP TEN List

"Top Ten Most Outlandish Religious Leaders"

Guess who makes the list....none other than our dear departed leader Patricia......SO Funny,

http://www.thenationalstudent.com/We...s_Figures.html

She would probably be so proud that she made this list, so proud. If you can't accomplish anything of real value in this world then I suppose making a stupid top ten list years after your dead is something..... I suppose.

Margaret, Mary....How sad, this will never happen for you. Waaaah

Comment

Working...
                                X