X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pastor Melissa Scott and Paul Crouch Jr

I find it interesting that Pastor Scott, the television Greek/Hebrew teacher was preaching at Randy White's Without Walls International Church in FL, on thursday night 12/13/07 and her guest was Paul Crouch Jr. Paul divorced his wife this year and Pastor Scott lost her husband, Dr. Gene Scott Feb 2005. She claimed she would never marry again as she is married to the ministry. Additionally, last month she was also seen with Paul Crouch Jr. on TBN as they both were in Costa Rica at a TBN facility and video was taken and later played on TBN's "Behind the scenes" program.

Could this be a match made in heaven? Interesting tho...

Watchman,

How do you know t

Watchman,

How do you know that Paul Crouch Jr. divorced his wife Tawney (sp?) this past year?

How do you know Pastor Melissa Scott was at Without Walls Church with Paul Jr.?

Were you there in person?

Comment

I am not sure what the point o

I am not sure what the point of your questions are? This is documented several places on the internet and I personally watched the live stream Thursday night of the service.

Additionally, I know people who attend there and could confirm it if I thought Without Walls was broadcasting a fake service with impersonators. But I believe Randy White would not waste such time since it is a known fact him and Pastor Scott are friends.

Paul Crouch Jr.'s divorce from his wife Tawny was granted this year.
      There is talk he has another significant other who will remain
      nameless:
      The Superior Court of California case number is 06D004503, Paul
      Crouch, Jr. Petitioner and Tawny Crouch, Respondent. The original
      filing date was May 18, 2006 and the category was dissolution
      (divorce) with children. It appears to have been resolved by
      uncontested dissolution (divorce) or default on May 13, 2007 (this
      year). The motions below are in reverse order.
      Case Summary
      Case Number Title Filing Date Category Type
      06D004503 CROUCH JR V CROUCH 05/18/2006 DISSO WITH CHILDREN DISSO WITH
      CHILD
      Participants
      Results 1 - 4 of 4000000000000
      No Name Type Assoc Start Date
      1 PAUL F. CROUCH JR PETITIONER 05/18/2006
      2 TAWNY C. CROUCH RESPONDENT 05/18/2006
      3 DAVERT & LOE ATTORNEY FOR PLTF/PET 1 05/18/2006
      5 PARSONS & PIETRO ATTORNEY FOR RESP/DEFT 2 07/07/2006
      Hearings
      Date Time Description Judge Dept
      Register of Actions
      Results 1 - 14 of 140000000000
      Docket Code Filing Date Filing Party
      DECL-DEF OR UNCONTESTED DISSO 05/31/2007 PAUL F. CROUCH JR
      WAIVER OF FINAL DECLARATION OF DISCLOSURE 05/31/2007 PAUL F. CROUCH
      JR
      DECL-SERVICE OF FINAL DISCL 05/31/2007 PAUL F. CROUCH JR
      APPEARANCE/STIP & WAIVERS 05/31/2007 PAUL F. CROUCH JR
      NOTICE OF ENTRY OF JUDGMENT 05/31/2007 PAUL F. CROUCH JR
      JUDGMENT 05/31/2007 PAUL F. CROUCH JR
      DECL-SERVICE OF FINAL DISCL 07/07/2006 TAWNY C. CROUCH
      DECLARATION-UNIFORM CUSTODY 07/07/2006 TAWNY C. CROUCH
      RESPONSE-FAMILY LAW 07/07/2006 TAWNY C. CROUCH
      PROOF OF SERVICE/SUMMONS 06/09/2006 PAUL F. CROUCH JR
      NTC & ACKNOWLEDGMNT OF RECEIPT 06/09/2006 PAUL F. CROUCH JR
      DECLARATION-UNIFORM CUSTODY 05/18/2006 PAUL F. CROUCH JR
      SUMMONS- 30 DAY 05/18/2006 PAUL F. CROUCH JR
      PETITION-DISSOLUTION 05/18/2006 PAUL F. CROUCH JR
      http://phoenixpreacher.com/?p=2311

Comment

Watchman:

I'm just aski

Watchman:

I'm just asking you to provide the sources for what you stated. I'm not questioning your integrity, but rather I want to make sure what you said is correct, because it is rather surprising information.

Also, this information may be available on the Internet, but I would not know where to find it.

Since you personally watched the live stream, that's fine. That tells me you actually saw these folks. I am kind of surprised that Randy would bring in Pastor Melissa Scott. I am NOT surprised that Paul Jr. would be there, albeit with her. I am also surprised that Paul Jr. is now divorced, according to the information you've provided. Thanks.

Comment

Also, Here is the link to the

Also, Here is the link to the Google Video for the service.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...6010&hl=en

Comment

Watchman: I just watched the v

Watchman: I just watched the video clip that you have provided. Thanks for it.

I did NOT see Paul Crouch Jr., though. What was he doing there?

Comment

He was just accompianing her a

He was just accompianing her as far as I know.
              But he was certainly there on the left. It was mentioned earlier in the service.

Comment

Watchman: OK, I'll take yo

Watchman: OK, I'll take your word for it. Do you know any reason why he would be accompanying her. Do you know if Paul Jr. attends Melissa's church in Malibu???

Comment

I am a former member of Pastor

I am a former member of Pastor Scott's church. And it is in downtown Los Angeles at 933 South Broadway. As far as I know and since my last visit to LAUC, and friends I know there still, he does not attend yet.

Comment

Watchman: So how does Paul Jr.

Watchman: So how does Paul Jr. know Pastor Melissa Scott? Her program is NOT on TBN yet.

Comment

It is a long story but Paul Sr

It is a long story but Paul Sr used to work for Dr. Gene Scott and the families know each other well.

Comment

I have watched Melissa Scott m

I have watched Melissa Scott many times on television. She is a pretty young girl, and she can sing to boot. I always enjoyed how her and her father would take every word back to Hebrew, in an attempt to give fuller meaning to the written verse. Sadly I lost some respect for her when she took on the verse of where Ham seen his fathers nakedness. She spoke of where no one actually fully understood this verse, then went on for a full hour speaking of all sorts of things this verse contained. It's to bad she didn't read the chapter she so boldly took on. For if she had she would have read where it say's to see your fathers nakedness, means to sleep with your father's wife. OH WELL!!

Comment

See Paul Crouch Jr. get rebuke

See Paul Crouch Jr. get rebuked by a prophet face to face:
                          www.youtube.com/glynisbethel

Comment

I think some of what she said

I think some of what she said was true. But, her approach was terrible. She is un-creditable sitting with a protest sign on the street thinking she is going to have any impact on TBN.

I do not approve myself of the TBN materialism and prosperity doctrine but that video was sad. At least Paul listened to her rant as long as he did. I would of been cussin her out and putting her in her place. She seems quite Jezebelic and out of balance. She also did not show the love of the Lord. Not that I would be any better...

I know she is frustrated as many are that watch the Tower of Babel network.

Comment

21st: The Crouch family saddly

21st: The Crouch family saddly went out of their minds, with the love for money. I can only Imagine how Paul senior's must be so proud with himself now. In his new age chistianism. Or what ever he might call it.

Now that they are in praise of Allah, where do they go next. I often watched Hall Lindsey on their network. Then they kicked him off because he didn't bow to Allah. They were through at that point in my eye's

Now with Mellisa jumping in their feather bed. what next!!

Comment

Working...
                              X