Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dodge when certain things happen such has those it usually goes unreported. Proof would skeltons prove type of death, perhaps. Dodge you ever get a warning. I did. One straight from the pit of hell. And God said stand.

Comment

So what are you saying, Turtle? Someone sent you a “warning” in the form of dead animals? Who? Why?

Comment

Dodge I dont have all the answers. This was over seven years ago.

Comment

Dodge,

A religious Schizophrenic will tell you that the voices in their heads are evil spirit or demon, and Islamic one will tell you that it is either a Jinn or an Evil Spirit. Hinduism, the same ides. They will tell you that the voices are not imaginary, and they know that the voices are not imaginary. There are some experts in these matters that state that the drugs will stop the voices, but that in order to get the evil spirits out of the person the drugs need to be stopped, (The movie, "The Excorcism of Emily Rose," talks about this from the scientific perspective). There is supernatural powers.

I think that your problem has to do with the consequences for you if what we say regarding God, Christ, Satan etc., is the Truth, and Dodge, it is the Truth.

Comment

Dodge,

There is more to it then the Rocky and Bullwinkle Show, with Bullwinkle having a magicians hat on, and saying to Rocky regarding the commercial, "Eally Beany, Chili Beany, the spirits are about to speak." "Are they friendly spirits?" "Just listen."

Sorry, kind of just popped into my mind...LOL.

Comment

Easeltine there is a kid in a hospital well he is in his fifties that could be delivered, if someone would listen to him. I not saying he would not have fits, but he had trouble twenty years ago and never was the same again. I not saying he does not got problems, but I think some might leave if the right person got a hold of that doctors treating him to see if anything jives so to speak with things that been discussed on these boards. It might seem weird idea, but you know there always truth in a crazy person to a point, however what they speak is usually a strange riddle of sorts.

Comment

No, Easeltine, there are no such things as “supernatural powers.” The “forces” that exist in this universe in which we find ourselves came about through the evolution of natural processes that can be explained using the scientific method. There may be some things that we don’t yet understand or probably never will; but that doesn’t make them “supernatural.” Amazingly, there are still some irrational people who actually believe that some forces of nature like hurricanes, tornados, and earthquakes are punishments from “god,” and that people can be possessed by "demons."

“The Exorcism of Emily Rose” is only a movie roughly based on the story of Anneliese Michel, an epilectic mentally-ill woman who religious fanatics believed was “possessed by demons” in Germany almost forty years ago; because she was unable to walk past a crucifix and refused to drink water from a “holy spring.” Her family talked with several Catholic priests who refused to perform an exorcism, and told them that Anneliese should continue her medical treatment.

Eventually they found a vicar named Ernst Alt who agreed to arrange an exorcism. Her medical treatment was stopped, and they put Anneliese’s fate in the hands of “exorcists.” After sixty-seven exorcism sessions over a period of ten months between 1975 and 1976, Anneliese died of malnutrition and dehydration from almost a year of semi-starvation while the rites of exorcism were performed. She was 23 years old, weighed 68 pounds, and she was killed by these biblically indoctrinated fools.

The truth of the matter came out in court, where it was found that she was epileptic, hallucinated images of demons on the faces of people around her, heard voices telling her she was damned, and suffered from suicidal depression. She crawled under tables and barked like a dog, ate spiders and coal, and bit the head off of a dead bird. She was very ill…not “possessed by demons;” and because her medical treatment was stopped and she was put in the hands of religious charlatans she died.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...090200559.html

Two years after her death a German court found her parents and two priests involved guilty of negligent manslaughter.

There are no “supernatural powers,” Easeltine…only people who project their own biblically-based insanity onto others.

Comment

dodge . there is a spiritual part out there demons . they have been cast out by many preachers

Comment

A demon can not cast out a demon chad.

Now dodge, whether you believe in evil spirits or not they can be got rid of. It called correction, healing by God's mighty hand, but the thing is people have to want to change. To be delivered and then desire what you had back is dangerous. Say you been delivered from drugs. That is a real demon, you can not go back into drugs. However if you do it usually ten times worse, maybe even leading to death and fits of rage.

Comment

To you all,

Here is a new career for me.

http://www.turtle30cshell.com/Mainpa...rds/card1.html

Comment

An older case of Excorcism that is pretty interesting is Blumhardt's Battle - http://sites.google.com/site/davidke...dt'sbattle

The Lutheran Minister had no idea what he was getting into. This one has better results.

Comment

Easeltine it is not my day to read that. HOwever something in the first paragraph it said he was going to tell the whole story to get rid of the them demons. There truth in that. Sometimes most or of a story needs to be told. God been laying that on my heart. However I have been through one battle. I do not know if I can go through another so quick. However I do think people experience warfare in different ways. however the battle stil the same. The battle is the Lord's to fight, give to anyone else it is a shame. However I heard simmiliar stories in these hills of aparations, stories told to keep their kids in at night perhaps. Do I believe that ghost exist. Openly honestly. I think there is possibly a good explanation, or demonaic or mental activity. Possibly a story to cover the truth. HOwever what it means or what it is, it beknownst to the listener.
                          Last edited by turtle; 05-05-2012, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Now to tell the story. I gave this site my Bible Studies for a reason and this site had been using them. To help with the misconception of scripture. I choose to do it, and the only one that knew was the site administrator. I followed no man, but God.

Comment

turtle DONT CHANGE my words i never said a demon or devil can cast out a demon only GOD can do that but GOD does use HIS men to get it done

Comment

Chad how many false ministers are in the land today in our pulpits. How many are money hungry and not God hungry? Hopefully none but that not the case. So don't ask a devil to cast out a devil chad, your still here.

Comment

Working...
                                X