FACTNet is now in "Archive" mode, un-postable and non-registrable ...

FACTNet Discussion board is now in "Archive" mode and there will be no more new postings nor new registrations. We are keeping the board as history book. A reference and informational resource. is still fully functional and our News blog is now interactive and we encourage you all to leave your comments there...

We want to thank all of you for your participation and it has been our honor to serve all yall! Sincerely, The FACTNet Family...
See more
See less

President speech National Day of Prayer.

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President speech National Day of Prayer.

Someone once asked why I do not post my own thread, I have not had a reason for but I think it time for our nation to get a few view of our President On the National Day of Prayer. This is well done. I am not democrate or a republican and this has no bearing on anything you or I might say. However what I want to say. This is our nation President. Those of faith on this board that have not seen it need to see it. it is a reminder of what it means to be on the firingline in office for those that debate his faith and his sincerity. This thread I hope will be shut after I open it but will be viewable. I am not looking for comments. But I felt it need to be placed here for us to see our President in a place that disagreement is often on religion and faith.
    Last edited by turtle; 05-06-2012, 05:37 AM.

For Indian Tribes

Videos for the Indian