Announcement

Collapse

FACTNet is now in "Archive" mode, un-postable and non-registrable ...

FACTNet Discussion board is now in "Archive" mode and there will be no more new postings nor new registrations. We are keeping the board as history book. A reference and informational resource.

FACTNet.org is still fully functional and our News blog is now interactive and we encourage you all to leave your comments there...

We want to thank all of you for your participation and it has been our honor to serve all yall! Sincerely, The FACTNet Family...
See more
See less

Seeking Ex-Members of John Robert Stevens The Walk or Living Word Fellowship or Documentary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Ex-Members of John Robert Stevens The Walk or Living Word Fellowship or Documentary

My name is Richar' Farr. I had a personal experience with "The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk". I am a Producer/Editor www.richarfarr.com who has for the last 5 years has worked to investigate John Robert Stevens, The Walk, The Living Word Fellowship for a news article and film Documentary.

I am at the point where I would like to openly reach out to possible other ex members, or anyone who has knowledge or a personal experience with John Robert Stevens or anything about him, the current leadership, or either of the churches, The Walk or the Living Word Fellowship.

We are currently in active production for this project. My email is Richar@richarfarr.com if you would like to respond confidentially.

Thank You,

Richar' Farr
Working...
X