Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
PAM ZEKMAN CHANNEL 2 NEWS IS INTERESTED IN HEARING FROM FORMER FHC MEMBERS Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAM ZEKMAN CHANNEL 2 NEWS IS INTERESTED IN HEARING FROM FORMER FHC MEMBERS

Pam Zekman would love to hear from everyone about their experiences with FHC.

You may send email to her at: pzekman@cbs.com

This is great!
    Robb can tell

This is great!
    Robb can tell Pam and the entire channel 2 viewing public how he was able to go from UPS driver to millionaire.
    Then he can tell everyone about his $1,000.00 shoes, $6,000.00 Suits, $30,000.00 Rolex Watches,
    $100,000.00 Cars and let's not forget his Million Dollar House.
    When he is finished talking about those things he can then tell everybody how God told him of the disaster of Y2k, and how he helped all those people out of their money. Let's not forget the Family Harvest Trust with his gold scam, everybody will be sure to want to hear about that too.

Comment

When Robby gets done talking

When Robby gets done talking about the items in the above post then he can tell the channel 2 viewers about.

His Fake Hair.
      His Fake Tan.
      His Fake PHD.

Comment

I hope channel 2 news will as

I hope channel 2 news will ask why the church members have never been given an accounting of where the money goes.

Comment

Nikita,

I agree. I want t

Nikita,

I agree. I want to see the church give a financial account of the money.

Comment

I've talked with Pam Zekma

I've talked with Pam Zekman today. She is looking to talk with ex-FHC members who have left recently... like in the last 12-18 months.

Obviously the blatant financial abuse is easy for all to see... Do you have a special story or inside information that you can share? Did you work there or have a position of leadership?

You may send an email to her at: pzekman@cbs.com

Comment

I have a family member who re

I have a family member who recently left FHC. This person worked in the "inner circle" How would I find out more information on what happened?

Comment

Have them contact Pam Zeckman

Have them contact Pam Zeckman.

Comment

Gee, it's so quiet. What&

Gee, it's so quiet. What's going on?

Comment

I think that the people from

I think that the people from FHC that were posing as people on both sides have left.

Comment

We were talking about this as

We were talking about this as well. We think that probably PRT got wind of this... took a look around this site and came to the simple conclusion that Doug, ecc73, and the others were only making things worse. They were probably told to stay away.

Ain't it interesting that everyone disappeared at the same time. Kind of makes you wonder just how many people were really responsible for all the noise.

I'm thinking just a few mouths were responsible for most all of it...

Comment

I had a real hard time believ

I had a real hard time believing that 4 ips could be used on this site at the same time, yet they were different people, on different sides of the issue.

Comment

The odds of this are really,

The odds of this are really, really slim. Some people kept saying that if people on a dial up system went on line at the same time this could happen. Not very likely.

The fact that many even some, of the ones that really wanted to see something done, just aren't talking anymore, kind of confirms it for me.

Comment

I agree with the post on the

I agree with the post on the other site titled
                            "Stop the Demonic maddness" That we should pray and tell everyone that we know about this site.

Comment

I agree with the above post.

I agree with the above post. Tell everyone that you know former and present FHC members about this site. Please contact Pam Zekman at channel 2 News so that she can expose these frauds Thompson and Boettcher. The misguided people that are still at FHC need to hear the Truth so that they may be set free as we have been.

Comment

Working...
                              X