Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jesuslifetogether.com

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!!

Mike is still trying to paint a facade on the outside of the his little kingdom that hides the fear, control, manipulation, that exists on the inside.

jesuslifetogether.com may look good on the outside, but it's the same Mike Peters, allathisfeet.com; revolutiondancing.com; and the myriad of other sites he has out there on the inside. They aren't saving any marriages or teens lives...they are controlling them. They may have been around for 25 years...but it's the same old people. There is no room for anyone new in Mike's kingdom as then he wouldn't be able to manage the control he has on all his subjects. And anyone that threatens that control and can think for themselves gets kicked out. He boasts and says they don't recruit anyone and they just encourage people to stay where they are...that, in my experience and opinion is to cloak the truth that he cannot have people witnessing what daily life is for any length of time. They can put on a show for a small window of time. But they can't interrupt the reality for more than that or he will risk losing control and exposing himself to his subjects and those visiting.

jesuslifetogether.com = more delusional propaganda

Christ.myrighteousness@gmail.com

This is SO cool that FactNet is still going -- and you're all still exposing this dangerous cult! I guess I need to get back involved, after a bit of a hiatus.

If anyone needs in depth information about the dangerous Peterite cult, led by Mike Peters, you can contact Families Against Cults (FAC) of Indiana, the #1 cult-fighting organization in the state of Indiana! They are led by former Mormons, Dan & Agusta Harting, and they can be reached at (317) 844-8055.

In the latest (November, 2009) newsletter from FAC, they have a cover story that refers to the Peters cult. The story is entitled "Hell's Pied Pipers" and in the introductory paragraph it gives a list of these cult-leaders:

"Joseph Smith, Brigham Young, Charles T. Russell, Mary Baker Eddy, Gwen Shaw, Bernice Hicks, Victor P. Wierwille, L. Ron Hubbard, Herbert W. Armstrong, Jim Jones, David Koresh, Warren Jeffs, Mike Peters, and many, many others, big and small."

Further into this 2-page article is the following direct reference to this cult:

"For instance, once when I asked Indianapolis Cult-Leader, Mike Peters, why he would not allow a young couple in his congregation to attend a local Baptist church, his answer was immediately a referral to Jesus' warning of "hating" our father and mother (Lk 14:26), which, in context, is very obviously a reference to our loyalty to Jesus above all else, NOT to Mike Peters and his group.
    In this case, the Peters group had gotten hold of a young husband and father whose wife was expecting their second child at any moment. She had become alarmed when the Peters group was continually present in her home. They seemed to have a hypnotic hold of her husband, to the point where he developed a fanatical desire to obey and please them while mostly ignoring her and their child. Upon their promptings, he even began reporting her "unworthy behavior" to the leaders. This put a huge strain on their marriage. Whe she finally began threatening to leave him, the group urged him to "let her go" and continually quoted Bible verses where one is to give up all wordly things for CHRIST! Loyalty to Christ now became a substitute for the Peters cult!"

This should give you all an idea of how nasty these cultists are!

Comment

Hey Cult-fighter! Welcome back! And thanks for sharing a clip from that article. I would like to see the article if you can scan it into PDF and email it to me.

Comment

Hm, their new website is very slick.

Comment

Originally posted by cult_fighter View Post
          She had become alarmed when the Peters group was continually present in her home. They seemed to have a hypnotic hold of her husband, to the point where he developed a fanatical desire to obey and please them while mostly ignoring her and their child. Upon their promptings, he even began reporting her "unworthy behavior" to the leaders. This put a huge strain on their marriage. Whe she finally began threatening to leave him, the group urged him to "let her go" and continually quoted Bible verses where one is to give up all wordly things for CHRIST! Loyalty to Christ now became a substitute for the Peters cult!"

This should give you all an idea of how nasty these cultists are!

I can sympathize with you guys. Replace the wife in this story with me, the husband with my fiance, the use of scripture with the use of spiritual buzzwords, platitudes, and cliche, and it reads pretty much like my experience with the Johnson family branch of "The Church Which is Christ's Body", and the branches of some of their cohorts in Oregon.

It really is sickening what people will do to lives, minds, and relationships to further self-serving "spiritual" agendas.

Lewis Wells

Comment

Spiritual pain

I am so sorry Lewis for the pain you must have experienced as a result 0f that groups deception. I pray she will see through the lies. Mike's authority and involvement has broken up several marriages, yet he boast of a zero divorce rate. (This site has a quote about that boasting.. http://www.indianapoliscult.com/alla...IC_ID=35Ȕ )

Some people were manipulated into marriages and hence divorced upon leaving, others, the husband left the group when they could see what was going on. And some, who just didn't agree with everything Mike said were kicked out. Some the wife stayed there and is being supported by this group. And then some, the group just abadoned because their situation meant involvement from outsiders which Mike P. couldn't risk.

baxter

Comment

other links associated with Mike Peters' Indianapolis "church"

www.allathisfeet.com
              www.revolutiondancing.com
              www.needanexit.com
              www.housechurch.com
              www.indianapoliscult.org
              www.homechurchmovement.com/
              www.godthots.com/
              www.hisemptygrave.com/
              www.hiswounds.com/
              www.ekklesialife.com/
              www.ekklesiachurchlife.com/
              www.realglobalwarming.com/

It still amazes me why they have so many sites under so many different aliases. I guess they are trying to ensnare as many unsuspecting people as possible with their subtle poison. Many people are surprised that they don't ask for money and give things away. But what that actually serves is to make those who have no exposure outside their small group in Indianapolis hear praises from outsiders so they can believe their isolated lives there in Indianapolis is actually having an impact on people "around the world". So they may not benefit financially, but Mike benefits by holding his captives in illusionary deception. He has to make a living somehow.

Comment

Working...
              X