Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear ex-Palmarians:
    The

Dear ex-Palmarians:
    The Holy Trisagion of Palmar in various places states, "grant [us] the Divine help to PERSEVERE in true love --- He wills to set us FREE --- we beseech Thee that by STEADFASTNESS in this faith".
    Today in Palmar freedom is denied and both perseverence and steadfastness in the faith is forcefully broken by novel uninspired (by God)rules. These rules are contrary to all past teaching of the Catholic Church. They are inforced by fear and invalid excumunication ... Most of the rules and teachings are heritical and traiterous. Jermias 13:21 "what shall thou say when [God] shall visit thee? For thou hast taught them against thee and instructed them against thy own head". This is a satanic conversion. Those of us who "see" it have the obligation as part of the Militant of Christ,to forge ahead in spiritual battle via prayer and penance, And, a large part of our penance is the vilification we shall undergo when we become active in exposing the current fraud, fakery and lies of apostasized Palmar. Lets stop self - pity and do battle "I and God --- a majority!"

Comment

DOCADDICTION,
      With all due re

DOCADDICTION,
      With all due respect,
      Being yourself another victim of the injustice of the palmarian ministers, it would be interesting to know where you stand religiously today? Have you returned to the Roman Church or the traditionalists or some splinter group of the Palmarian Church or are you still in a "not sure period" as what to do and whom to turn to, and maybe just having recourse to prayers and devotions at home?

Comment

hello bobbyjones,yes I know th

hello bobbyjones,yes I know th father damián mary(josehp boenki), he was a great friend within the order, it had a great humanity towards many of us, often hurts that they treated to him bad and they compelled much to him, he it requested who took to the emfermos to the hospital, so that they are cured, but the attitude of gregorioXVII,y the father isidoro (pedro II now), caused that they were let to them die little by little.so many members of the community that never had to die, p Federico mary needed a prothesis titanium, and not a plastic piece in its hip. p Santiago Mary could have cured if father had not made him a test medic,the father camilo mary,were taken care of either like had, was left, p Jacob who was a very obese person could not literally raise to stairs,he took up to five minutes for to raise it. and thus also the father justoMaria his death was escandalo for me, let to him die drowned with his own saliva....el fought to want to live..y gergorio said "to leave it thus until the gentleman takes it".the father damián said to me in 1994 and 96 that single remained in the community not to see undergo its mother who was nun, but who single when God takes it, he will leave palmar for always.
        good bobbyjones sight I have directions and phones but you must say to me if you know some ex- palmarian faithful in Australia (I I have direction of mrs adlers, John fennesy?, John fitzgerald?miss betty mahy?, mr Peter mclean?, Anita svoboda? ziino Thomas, they were or follow to palmar? )althoughs
        seems to me that damián was in father raimundo
        houses in any case I will find out,truely
        has valuable info about which friend happens within the walls of palmar of Troya. a friend
        jacobus

Comment

Dear Hope:
          All spiritual

Dear Hope:
          All spiritual persons usually pass through the "dark nite" of the soul. Even the Blessed Mother did not know where Her Son was when He was teaching the "doctors of the law"--- going about His Father's business. The daily Holy penitantial rosary is a must + Bible (Duay Rheims) reading daily is most important. Read understanding that Jude = judao-masonic group; The (new) Jerusalem = Palmar And, Israel = Rome The Mystical Body of Christ is in the cenacle and Mary, the Mystical Rose" is with us. With a quaking of the earth Christ rose from apparent death. Christ is apparently dead today since few have any faith. The earth shall quake again. I do not go with the traditionalists or an other group. I am comfortable where I am. I shall recieve the sacraments with some expelled Palmarian Bishops, if at all possible, since their powers are intact and derive from St. Peter. The traditionalists do not recognize Palmar and Palmar prior to apostacy lead in direct line to St. Peter. By denying Palmar they break the traditional link and are apostates === phony traditionalists. Pope St. Paul VI was legimate and last in the Roman line. Ava Maria Purissima Jesus cum Maria sint vobus in via, Amen

Comment

Is this the second declaration

Is this the second declaration of excommunication for arzbishop ngo dihn thuc ,

SACRED CONGREGATION FOR THE DOCTRINE OF THE FAITH

Notification

His Excellency Mons. Pierre Martin Ngo-dinh-Thuc, titular Archbishop of Bulla regia, in the month of January 1976 ordained several priests and bishops in the village of Palmar de Troya in Spain, in a way which was completely illicit. Consequently, the Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, on 17 September of the same year, issued a decree (cf. AAS, LXVIII. 1976, p. 623), mentioning the canonical penalties incurred both by himself and by the others who were thus illicitly ordained by him.

Later the same Prelate requested and obtained absolution from the excommunication most specially reserved to the Holy See which he had incurred. It has now come to the knowledge of this Sacred Congregation that His Excellency Mons. Ngo-dinh-Thuc, since the year 1981, has again ordained other priests contrary to the terms of canon 955. Moreover, what is still more serious, in the same year, disregarding canon 953, without pontifical mandate and canonical provision, he conferred episcopal ordination on the religious priest, M-L Guerard des Lauriers, O.P., of France. and on the priests Moises Carmona and Adolfo Zamora, of Mexican origin. Subsequently Moises Carmona in his turn conferred episcopal ordination on the Mexican priests Benigno Bravo and Roberto Martinez, and also on the American priest George Musey.

Moreover, His Excellency Ngo-dinh-Thuc wished to prove the legitimacy of his actions especially by the public declaration made by him in Munich on 25 February 1982 in which he asserted that "the See of the Catholic Church at Rome was vacant" and therefore he as a bishop "was doing everything so that the Catholic Church of Rome would continue for the eternal salvation of souls".

After duly pondering the seriousness of these crimes and erroneous assertions, the Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, by special mandate of His Holiness Pope John Paul II, deems it necessary to renew the prescripts of its decree of 17 September 1976, which in this case is applied fully, namely:

1) Bishops who ordained other bishops, as well as the bishops ordained, besides the sanctions mentioned in canons 2370 and 2373, 1 and 3, of the Code of Canon Law incurred also, ipso facto excommunication most specially reserved to the Apostolic See as stated in the Decree of the Sacred Congregation of the Holy Office of 9 April 1951 (AAS, XLIII, 1951, p. 217 f.). The penalty contained in canon 2370 applies also to assisting priests, should any have been present.

2) In accordance with canon 2374 priests illicitly ordained in this way are ipso facto suspended from the order received, and they are also irregular should they exercise the order (canon 985).

3) Finally, as regards those who have already received ordination in this illicit manner, or who will perhaps receive ordination from them, however valid the orders are, the Church does not nor shall it recognize their ordination, and as regards all juridical effects, it considers them in the state which each one had previously, and the above-mentioned penal sanctions remain in force until repentance.

Moreover this Sacred Congregation deems it its duty earnestly to warn the faithful not to take part in or support in any way liturgical activities or initiatives and works of another kind which are promoted by those mentioned above.

Given in Rome, at the Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, on 12 March 1983. Joseph Card. RATZINGER Prefect + Fr Jerome Hamer, O.P. Titular Archbishop of Lorium, Secretary.

Comment

------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A WARNING FOR ALL CATHOLICS OF FALSES SHEPHERDS.............

During his recent visit to America, Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre referred several times to the report that several individuals including some claiming to be "traditional" priests had attempted to have themselves consecrated bishops. Archbishop Lefebvre totally condemned their actions and warned all Catholics to have nothing to do with them. 'They will bring ruination and scandal on the Church," Archbishop Lefebvre replied when asked his opinion of the scandal-ridden "consecrations."

"It is a direct result of what happens when one loses faith in God and separates himself with Rome and the Holy Father," Archbishop Lefebvre stated, "and the enemies of the Church, including those who so strongly promote Modernism, will try to associate us and other good traditional Catholics with these (fanatics) in hopes of trying to bring discredit upon the good as well as the evil."

Archbishop Lefebvre also stated that the actions of Ngo-Dinh-Thuc, the former Vietnamese Bishop who participated in the so-called "consecrations," are quite questionable in view of the fact that he is the same individual responsible for the Palmar de Troya fiasco which took place in Spain some years ago. A "visionary" of sorts, Clemente Dominguez de Gomez induced Thuc to ordain and consecrate him and then proceeded to proclaim himself Pope. This group scandalized the world by conferring orders indiscriminately on anyone who presented themselves to "Pope" Gomez. The sect now claims hundreds of clerics, including large numbers of 14 and 16-year-old bishops and cardinals.

Soon after the questionable ordinations, Bishop Ngo-Dinh-Thuc renounced his actions and published a letter saying that the "orders" he had conferred were null and void because he had withheld all intention of conveying orders to the Palmar de Troya sect. Given his past performances, there is no reason to believe that his present fiasco is any more credible.

Referring to Ngo-Dinh-Thuc, Archbishop Lefebvre said, "He seems to have lost all reason."

The proof of these individuals' bad intention is clearly evident in the fact that the new sect which includes Father Moise Carmona and Father Adolfo Zamora of Mexico; Father Guerard des Lauriers, O.P., of France; and Father George Musey of America; have already conducted meetings with small groups of traditional Catholic priests and have announced their intention of calling their own "Council" and selecting one or more popes!

Faithful Catholics are reminded that their faith prevents them from having any contact whatever with these schismatics and heretics, and that they are not permitted to support them in any way. All involved have incurred automatic excommunication, and all who support or affiliate themselves with them do likewise.

Comment

"Father Moise Carmona and

"Father Moise Carmona and Father Adolfo Zamora of Mexico; Father Guerard des Lauriers, O.P., of France; and Father George Musey of America;"

Does anyone know what happened to these individuals? Are they still alive?

Comment

Ave Maria Purissima

Archbis

Ave Maria Purissima

Archbishop Thuc received extraordinary patriarchal powers from Pope Pius XI on March 15, 1938. By means of these faculties, he could legitimately consecrate bishops without the usual mandate from Rome. These faculties were renewed on December 8, 1939, by Pope Pius XII and were never rescinded.

THE VALIDITY OF THE CONSECRATIONS
                  We now turn to the question which occasioned this study:

Are we obliged to regard the Thuc consecrations as valid i.e., as having worked ?

Based on the principles church law and moral theology apply to all the sacraments, we are obliged to answer yes.

To understand why, we have but to recall how little is required to perform a valid episcopal consecration, and how church law and moral theologians consider those requirements as met in a given case, unless there is positive evidence to the contrary.

The issue of whether the Thuc consecrations were valid, therefore, boils down to a few dry principles and a handful of facts:

(1) All that is required to perform an episcopal consecration validly is an imposition of hands, a 16-word formula and the minimal intention "to do what the Church does."

(2) Once you establish the fact that a validly-consecrated bishop performed an episcopal consecration using a Catholic rite, the essential elements are taken for granted. The validity of the consecration requires no further proof, rather, it can only be disproved—and the burden of disproof is on the accuser. This is evident from ordinary pastoral practice, canonists, church law and moral theology. The principle is extended even to episcopal consecrations performed by schismatics.

(3) Three essential facts are beyond dispute:

(a) Abp. Thuc was a validly-consecrated bishop.

(b) He performed the rite of episcopal consecration 1976.

(c) Abp. Thuc employed a Catholic rite for consecrations.

We have a validly-consecrated bishops. He performed episcopal consecrations. He used a Catholic rite. We are obliged, therefore, to regard the episcopal consecrations Abp. PM. Ngo-dinh-Thuc conferred as valid.

Since these consecrations were valid, we are likewise obliged to regard the Palmar bishops as validly-consecrated bishops who possess the sacramental power to confirm, to ordain, and to consecrate bishops.

May All Be For The Greater Glory Of God And The Triumph Of The Immaculate

Comment

avmp, ´
                    we all due respect, I

avmp, ´
                    we all due respect, I must request that you are but concrete in which you think I suppose you have not read the code of canonical right, I yes read it and understood: but on what you are based for your estudios?, I can think that you are a traditionalistic sedevacante? it does not matter. I want to know your data, infos etc, you must put eclesiaticas dates, chronicles, numbers, authors. so that one info must have data that they verify what you say. he watches, thuc not he was traditionalistic,D. Pedro Martín Ngo dhin Thuc (!)we have in account that this archbishop pierre Martin Ngo dihn thuc, never had a traditionalistic spirit, on the contrary,he was a one of the bishops but modernist and progressive between those of the Vatican II, for example, during I conciliate, deplored the fact that none representing of the pagan religions was present and maintained that thus it would have to have been (then it did to notice to him that was mistaken and that the pagans they had invited and were presents!!!)and this archbishop argued in favor of the sacerdotizas women. (the deception of thuc due to his belief(INFUNDADA), That the REPRESENTATIVES OF INVITED PAGAN RELIGIONS non they had To the VATICAN II, this REGISTERED IN (ACT SYNODALIA VATICANI II, vol.2, part 1, PP.358-359), their protests against "the unjust eclesiaticas prescriptions" under which the women suffered estan registered in vol 2, part 3,p. 513.., I want to know where and in what document consists this info on pio XI and pioXII??I understand that all this registered in the act apostolicae sedis, act vaticani synodalia, etc where I can find the veracity of your opinión??, or is single mere opinion of another schismatic group thuc? certainly thuc in conscience never had to obey a deprived revelation to consecrate bishops less, and compelled by dominguez(GAY and drunker), thuc BROKE canonical laws (After duly pondering the seriousness of these crimes and erroneous assertions, the Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, by special mandate of His Holiness Pope Paulo VI and John Paul II, deems it necessary to renew the prescripts of its decree of 17 September 1976, which in this case is applied fully, namely:

1) Bishops who ordained other bishops, as well as the bishops ordained, besides the sanctions mentioned in canons 2370 and 2373, 1 and 3, of the Code of Canon Law incurred also, ipso facto excommunication most specially reserved to the Apostolic See as stated in the Decree of the Sacred Congregation of the Holy Office of 9 April 1951 (AAS, XLIII, 1951, p. 217 f.). The penalty contained in canon 2370 applies also to assisting priests, should any have been present.

2) In accordance with canon 2374 priests illicitly ordained in this way are ipso facto suspended from the order received, and they are also irregular should they exercise the order (canon 985).

3) Finally, as regards those who have already received ordination in this illicit manner, or who will perhaps receive ordination from them, however valid the orders are, the Church does not nor shall it recognize their ordination, and as regards all juridical effects, it considers them in the state which each one had previously, and the above-mentioned penal sanctions remain in force until repentance.

Moreover this Sacred Congregation deems it its duty earnestly to warn the faithful not to take part in or support in any way liturgical activities or initiatives and works of another kind which are promoted by those mentioned above.

Given in Rome, at the Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, on 12 March 1983. Joseph Card. RATZINGER Prefect + Fr Jerome Hamer, O.P. Titular Archbishop of Lorium, Secretary. as it is possible never obeyed to Pope paulo I SAW, when later of two warnings excoumminated twice publicly? or it is that thuc it recognized to paulo VI did not saw like true Pope?????. by I complete that you think of the tens of bishops of thuc who work in their traditionalistic churches. they are as valid as those of palmar de Troya? why??..... I do not know but it gives impression me that you think that all the bishops of thuc, are autentic member and that their masses and sacraments, as well as their dictrins are been worth is as it is the place... thuc lived sorry, confused and bitter by the facts that condemned to him to live section on santa mother church, the consequences is that many of their "bishops" continue consecrating bishops in other parts, even women. everything what you say is not certain. the ambiguity brings confusion, that was one of the causes of because in the beginnings of palmar, many "obispos", they left the community, but because they were deceived by clemente dominguez.....

Comment

verity,be hold some info :

verity,be hold some info :

Bishop Moises Carmona Rivera (October 31, 1912 - November 1, 1991) was born in Quechultenango, Guerrero, Mexico and was a Roman Catholic parish priest in Acapulco notable for his refusal to accept the reforms of the Second Vatican Council.

When the reforms came to his Mexican parish and he refused to conform he was excommunicated and removed from his parish by the bishop of Acapulco on April 30, 1977. With the support of his 2,000 parishoners, Father Carmona was able to keep his parish and but was nonetheless considered excommunicated by the church authorities.

Father Carmona continued as pastor of Divine Providence parish separated from the church establishment as a traditional Catholic declaring that the papacy was vacant and dismissed Pope Paul VI and his successors as antipopes. On October 17, 1981, Father Carmona was consecrated bishop by the traditional Catholic Ngô Ðình Thuc Pierre Martin.

Bishop Carmona proceed to consecrate other bishops for the traditional Catholic movement. They were Mexicans Benigno Bravo and Roberto Martinez and Americans George Musey and Mark Pivarunas.

Palmar de Troya, Spain, a town just outside of Seville, was the site of supposed apparitions of the Virgin Mary in the late 1960s and the 1970s. The visionary and founder of the Palmarian sect, Clemente Domínguez y Gómez staged ecstasies and received the stigmata. Archbishop Thuc traveled to Spain due to the intervention of Rev. Maurice Revaz, who until he became convinced of the Palmar de Troya apparitions, had taught Canon Law at the Society of Saint Pius X (SSPX) seminary of Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre in Ecône, Switzerland. Revaz left the SSPX for the Palmar de Troya group. Archbishop Lefebvre himself did not believe in the apparitions of Palmar de Troya and often warned his faithful of the many recent apparitions being reported; even more after Rev. Revaz had left his own traditionalist Catholic seminary. Archbishop Thuc however did believe the apparitions initially. On January 11, 1976 Archbishop Thuc consecrated Dominguez Gomez and four others bishop after having earlier ordained them priest. These consecrated men had not received seminary training required by canon law for the priesthood. Since the consecrations were not done with the Pope's approval, Pope Paul VI excommunicated Archbishop Thuc.

Archbishop Thuc promptly broke with Palmar de Troya - not however because of Paul VI's objections, but because he came to conclude that the Palmarian movement was deviant and not legitimate, and that the group's apparitions were fraudulant.

[edit]
                      Sedevacantism
                      Dominguez Gomez and his followers proceeded to say mass, ordain priests and consecrate bishops, effectively setting up a parallel church in opposition to Rome. Upon the death of Pope Paul VI, Dominguez Gomez claimed to have been mystically crowned pope in a jail, only hours after the death news reached him, founding the Palmarian Catholic Church.

The coat of arms of Archbishop ThucArchbishop Thuc then moved to Toulon in southern France, where he had a confessional in the cathedral and regularly celebrated the Novus Ordo Missae (the New Mass promulgated by Pope Paul VI in 1969), until 1982. Archbishop Thuc proceeded to consecrate several bishops without papal mandate. On May 7, 1981 he consecrated a Dominican priest, theologian and former professor at the Roman Latern University, Guérard des Lauriers. On October 17, 1981, he consecrated two Mexican priests, Moises Carmona of Acapulco and Adolfo Zamora. Both of these priests were by then convinced, that the Papal See of Rome was vacant and the successors of Pope Pius XII were all heretical usurpators of Papal power. In February 1982, Archbishop Thuc issued his declaration declaring the See of Peter vacant. In his declaration he intimated he desired a Papal Election to end the vacancy, but his newly consecrated bishops instead became a fragmented group. On September 25, 1982 he consecrated Christian-Marie Datessen. It is also alleged that during this period, Archbishop Thuc consecrated various individuals of dubious character. The bishops consecrated by him rapidly proceeded to consecrate other bishops for all kind of Catholic splinter groups, most of them Sedevacantists.

Shortly after the Datessen consecration, Archbishop Thuc departed for the United States at the invitation of Bishop Louis Vezelis, a Franciscan, in whose New York friary he took up residence.

It is alleged (by the Vezelis group in particular) that Archbishop Thuc was abducted by a group of Vietnamese priests while in New York and was taken to Missouri and hidden away from the contact of his friends. There he was subsequently held incommunicado. It is possible he returned to union with Rome and abjured his former position of Sedevacantism although there is no confirmation one way or the other. Under these uncertain circumstances in the United States, Archbishop Thuc died on December 13, 1984.

Bishop Adolfo Zamora Hernandez (1910 - 1987) was a sedevacantist Catholic bishop from Mexico.

He was ordained a Roman Catholic priest for the Congregation of the Fathers of Mercy on December 23, 1939 by Bishop Pedro Vera y Zuris. He was consecrated a bishop on October 17, 1981 at Toulon, France, by Archbishop Ngô Ðình Thuc Pierre Martin, Titular Archbishop of Bulla Regia.

[Bishop Michel Louis Guérard des Lauriers, O.P. (1898 - 1988) was a Dominican theologian.

He entered the Dominican novitiate in 1926 and was ordained to the priesthood in 1931. He became a professor of philosophy at the Dominican university of Le Saulchoir in Belgium in 1933. Under Pope Pius XII Des Lauriers served as a professor at the Papal Lateran University in Rome. With the advent of the Second Vatican Council in the 1960’s, des Lauriers became concerned with the direction the church was taking. In 1969 he co-authored the Ottaviani Intervention which was a critical study of the new Mass.

He became a lecturer at Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre’s St. Pius X seminary in Ecône, Switzerland. He then presented his thesis that the Chair of Peter was vacant because Pope Paul VI was guilty of heresy, known as sedevacantism. Because of this view, Lefebvre removed des Lauriers from his teaching post in 1977.

He further developed his theory on the current state of the papacy, relying on Thomas Cajetan and Robert Bellarmine, arguing that Pope Paul VI, as a result of his heresy, was only pope materially and not formally, known was the Cassiciacum Thesis.

Des Lauriers further believed that the new rites of ordination promulgated by Pope Paul VI were doubtfully valid and therefore it was necessary to take action to secure a valid succession of bishops for the Catholic Church. On May 7, 1981, Des Lauriers was consecrated bishop by Ngô Ðình Thuc Pierre Martin (1897-1985), the former archbishop of Hue, Vietnam, in Toulon, France. Consequently, Des Lauriers was excommunicated by the Vatican. Des Lauriers in turn ordained several priests and consecrated three bishops, the German Gunther Storck in 1984, the American Robert McKenna in 1986, and Franco Munari in 1987.

Des Lauriers died in Etiolles, France, in 1988 at the age of 90.

Episcopal Lineage
                      The Most Reverend Robert Fidelis McKenna, O.P. (1927 - ) is a sedevacantist Dominican order bishop residing in Monroe, Connecticut.

He was ordained a Roman Catholic priest by Cardinal Cicognani and consecrated bishop on August 22, 1986 by Guerard des Lauriers in Raveau, France.

Comment

Dear Docaddiction,
                        My Good Fr

Dear Docaddiction,
                        My Good Friend, as you have put up your thoughts on what has recently in the past year happened in Palmar, I must agree that we are in the dark times of confusion, being as it were orphaned, without the Sacraments, due as it is with many, by not being able to obey all the Rules of the Order.
                        It must be remembered that the Palmarian Catholic Church IS the Order of the Carmelites of the Holy Face, and to read of all the others who have left this year, the year of the Holy Face, shows the terrible times are ahead!
                        I have missed attending Mass at your Parish, and hope and pray one day all this confusion will end, but agree that we must continue the Cenacle prayers each Sunday and Holy Day at home and wait for a sign of change in Spain, an awaking to the errors that have come out there. I left in May because the Church did not want me working at a public Studio, taking Portraits of families not dressed decently to all the rules (but then what family does now?) and at the time I had no other work, but as you mentioned, the other rules about throwing out all the books and even prayerbooks without giving any reason at all was to suspicious! Imagine, after over 25 years in the Third Order to find the Church forcing ourselves to seperate from all the world, and implying the rules of the First Order to the Third, (and this at a time when Palmar is not public yet) was again to irrational!
                        Let us pray they explain the reason for all the rules, and not just to obey them as they come from the Pope, and return to studying the ever revealing dogmas that I pray still come from Palmar!
                        In JMJ Ever Faithful

Comment

Well, from the study of Ratzin

Well, from the study of Ratzinger's book Principles of Catholic Theology, written by him at Vatican II, when "Cardinal" and "Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith" he shows he completely identifies his beliefs with the "Religion of World Order." The facts below prove his alleged conservatism to be a pack of lies. The facts below will prove his claim as the head of the Catholic Church is fraudulent. What we are dealing with in Joseph Ratzinger is an apostate and profound enemy of the Catholic Church, who ranks alongside JP11, Luther, Calvin, etc. Let the facts prove the point.
                          THE FOLLOWING IS A SUMMARY FROM HIS BOOK WRITTEN IN 1982

1) RATZINGER LISTS THE POSITION THAT PROTESTANTS AND EASTERN SCHISMATICS SHOULD BE CONVERTED AND HE BLUNTLY REJECTS IT
                          2) RATZINGER SAYS THAT CATHOLICS CANNOT HOLD VATICAN I AS THE ONLY POSSIBLE "FORM" OF THE PRIMACY AND AS BINDING ON ALL
                          3) RATZINGER BLUNTLY DENIES VATICAN I AND THE DOGMA THAT POPES HAVE SUPREME JURISDICTION
                          4) RATZINGER DENIES THAT THE PAPACY WAS EVEN HELD IN THE FIRST MILLENNIUM AND TELLS US THAT THIS IS WHY WE CANNOT BIND THE SCHISMATICS TO BELIEVE IN IT
                          5) RATZINGER SAYS THE VALIDITY OF THE MASS DOES NOT DEPEND ON WORDS BUT ON THE COMMUNITY. HE ALSO SAYS THAT THOSE WHO REGARD THE NOVUS ORDO AS INVALID ARE OUTSIDE THE CHURCH
                          6) RATZINGER SAYS THAT WE CANNOT KNOW IF WHAT JESUS SAID IS TRUE
                          7) RATZINGER AGAIN SAYS THAT CATHOLICS DON'T INSIST THAT PROTESTANTS CONVERT
                          8) RATZINGER LABELS AS "HARSH" AND REJECTS THE
                          DOGMATIC DEFINITION OF VATICAN I ON PAPAL
                          INFALLIBILITY, THAT THE POPE DEFINES DOGMA FROM HIS OWN AUTHORITY
                          9) RATZINGER SAYS THE GREEK SCHISMATIC CHURCH IS A
                          TRUE CHURCH EVEN THOUGH NOT SUBJECT TO THE POPE
                          10) RATZINGER PRAISES THE "GREATNESS" OF LUTHER'S
                          "SPIRITUAL FERVOR"
                          11) RATZINGER SAYS KRISHNA IS A SYMBOL OF CHRIST
                          12) RATZINGER ADMITS THAT VATICAN II CONTRADICTS THE MAGISTERIAL TEACHING OF POPE PIUS IX ON RELIGIOUS LIBERTY AND FALSE RELIGIONS
                          13) RATZINGER SAYS LUTHER'S POSITION ON THE CHURCH OF THE FATHERS IS CORRECT
                          14) RATZINGER SAYS TRENT'S DOCTRINE ON THE PRIESTHOOD WAS WEAK AND DISASTROUS IN ITS EFFECT
                          15) RATZINGER SAYS THAT LUTHER'S DENIAL OF THE
                          PRIESTHOOD DESERVES "WEIGHT"
                          16) RATZINGER SAYS INFANT BAPTISM HAS NO VALUE OR
                          PURPOSE
                          17) RATZINGER TEACHES THAT THE CATHOLIC DOCTRINE ON THE MASS IS CORRUPT TO THE CORE
                          18) RATZINGER TEACHES THAT THE OLD COVENANT IS VALID
                          19) RATZINGER SAYS THAT CATHOLIC DOGMA ON THE
                          SACRAMENTS IS INTERMINGLED WITH BORROWINGS FROM FALSE MYSTERY RELIGIONS
                          20) RATZINGER SAYS THAT CHURCH TEACHING DOESN'T
                          EXCLUDE THOSE WHO HOLD OPPOSING VIEWS
                          21) RATZINGER ADMITS THAT VATICAN II'S TEACHING IS NEW AND DIFFERENT
                          22) RATZINGER SAYS THAT TRENT'S DOGMA ON THE
                          PRIESTHOOD IS SOLELY AN ATTACK AGAINST LUTHER
                          23) RATZINGER TEACHES THAT PROTESTANTS HAVE THE
                          EUCHARISTIC PRESENCE
                          24) RATZINGER TOTALLY BLASPHEMES CHURCH TRADITION
                          25) RATZINGER AGAIN SAYS THAT THE EASTERN SCHISMATIC CHURCHES ARE TRUE CHURCHES
                          26) RATZINGER CONDEMNS TRADITIONALISM AS THE
                          ANTITHESIS TO CATHOLICITY
                          27) RATZINGER PREACHES THAT MAN IS GOD
                          28) RATZINGER SAYS CHRISTIANITY ABSORBS FALSE
                          RELIGIONS INTO ITSELF
                          29) RATZINGER TOTALLY DENIES THE UNITY OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
                          30) RATZINGER PRAISES THE ECUMENICAL MONASTERY OF
                          TAIZE (MADE UP OF "CATHOLICS" AND NON-CATHOLICS) AND SAYS MORE SHOULD BE FORMED RATZINGER DEMONSTRATING HIS FAMILIARITY WITH CATHOLIC
                          TEACHING OTHER QUOTES OF INTEREST
                          31) RATZINGER DENIES THE RESURRECTION.

26) RATZINGER CONDEMNS TRADITIONALISM AS THE
                          ANTITHESIS OF CATHOLICITY
                          "Cardinal" Ratzinger, Principles of Catholic Theology (1982), pp. 389-390: "Was the Council (Vatican II) a wrong road that we must now retrace if we are to save the Church? The voices of those who say that it was are becoming louder and their followers more numerous.. We must be on guard against minimizing these movements. Without a doubt, they represent a sectarian zealotry that is the antithesis of Catholicity. We cannot resist them too firmly."
                          "Yes, Joseph Ratzinger, this means a lot coming from you; for we can all see the profound UNFAITHFULNESS you have to Catholic dogma. We can all see that you are truly a pillar of heresy. For those who doubt Ratzinger is speaking about Traditionalists they should know that he goes on to discuss the Missal of
                          Pius V on page 390.To sum up then he does not believe or profess that Roman Church was the divine and only Church of Christ, which is the same as to reject all the teachings of the past and what is more he assures us Rome IS NO LONGER so in reality". We can only THANK HIM FOR TELLING US!

Comment

Nevertheless, the challenge po

Nevertheless, the challenge posted on the 14th of October has NOT been met. That is the key issue to be dealt with, regardless of what Ratzinger teaches or how the roman church is. Recourse to prophecy, celestial messages, personal convictions, "signs of the times",or rooting out and displaying the errors of the Vatican, the sentiments that many have felt in PDT, etc. do not meet that challenge.

Comment

round of applause for you hope

round of applause for you hope ! well done ! will the archidonian gang ever give up this silly carry on?

Comment

Jacobo.
                                Please pass the follo

Jacobo.
                                Please pass the following message to Fr Damian (John Boenki). He confirmed me and my younger brother before joining Palmar.

Please tell Fr Damian that:
                                1. My family was led to Palmar entirely because of his influence and hence, he has a HUGE moral obligation to contact my brother and mother to convince them that Palmar apostacized.
                                2. He knows better than anyone how close we were as a family and how tormented I must be by the fact that I have not been able to speak to my brother. My mother is doing everything in her power to bend the rules so she can speak to me but she is clearly suffering enormously with everything that has happened.

DocAddiction if you see this, I implore you to write to my mum (Lily) so she can hear your point of view.

Comment

Working...
                                X