Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, you are not of the opinion that Arnold Murray and his S.C. doctrines are racist and antisemitic. That's why you come here as a disruptor.

Comment

• Stick it in your ear Franklin... you have me seriously confused with someone who cares what you have to say.

I don't.

"I suggest you resume to"? I suggest that you utilize proper and accepted grammatical rules when posting here. You should resume to common, standard English.

Get lost and don't tell me what to do creep. Ever.

Try to get this through your mildly obsessed skull... while being banned from Factnet may represent the ULTIMATE punishment to you and Smyrna, it means absolutely nothing to me.

Simply leaves me more time for other hobbies... like making voodoo dolls, ant farms and procrastination - three of my favorites.

"but would not stoop so low as to accuse the poster of substance abuse." I also accused her of EATING Little Debbie snack cakes. Thank you for the reality check, and letting me know where you draw the line in the sand in regards to accusation. You have quite a lot of credibility in regards to Christian behavior, people REALLY look up to to know exactly how a TRUE Christian will act, how they think and how they speak. Thank God for you Franklin and your very important internet/forum sheriff ministry.

If it weren't for you, people would go around all willy-nilly accusing people of eating Little Debbie snack cakes, and other heinous crimes of forum conduct that call for... I can't say it... I can't even think it.... BEING BANNED FROM FACTNET! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Get lost, do not address me and do not speak to me vermin. Get born again, and then come back and we'll talk.

Thank you.

Comment

• Wow! Do you feel better now? The few times I do have to vomit I always feel better afterwards. In my opinion being a Christian is denouncing the racism / antisemitism of Arnold Murray. You've got a problem with that I see. Too bad for you. One day you will know the truth of it all and the truth shall set you free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sammael View Post
          Hello everyone. I know my sentence was lifted almost a week ago, but I hardly noticed. I myself never seriously tried any of that stuff. Just wasn't something that I wanted to try. I did notice that this place died when me and smyrna were banned. Very interesting.

It was never my intention to get Smyrna banned. Not once did I discuss this with the Admin and or Josh. It was solely their decision. But the way I look at things, drunks usually slur their words. You would think if I were drinking, that I would be slurring my typing or something at least. A lot of folks around here, meaning where I live, and I've been here since 91 or so, not one of them has ever witnessed me doing any drugs, doing any drinking, nor even smoking cigarettes. I haven't been high since probably 1985 or so. I haven't been drunk since probably the late 70s, since I never cared much for getting drunk to begin with, since I always seemed to be sick for a day or two afterwards. Never had that problem with pot tho. Don't ever recall getting sick from that. As far as cigarettes, I used to smoke at least a pack a day. The last time I recall smoking was when cigarettes were basically 65 cents a pack for the major brands. So i'm guessing that must have been in the late 70s then. So yes, I took offense to suggesting that I may seriously be drinking before I post.. I know at times I do not make sense to others, but this would be because I think outside of the box a lot, and not that I'm a drunk or something. But don't worry tho, I'm certain as soon as Smyrna is back, this place will likely liven up again. I'm thinking Smyna will probably make certain of that, since I'm thinking we'll probably be back to talking about how many planes Murray doesn't have, etc. What really gets me. This is a free country. Smyrna is allowed to believe what he wants to believe. Others are also allowed to disagree with what he believes. The problem then is this. Smyrna is not allowed to believe what he wants. Others aren't allowed to disagree with what he believes. What do we then end up with? What you see here. No end in sight. No compromises. If I were an Scer, i wouldn't care less what anyone thought of it or what they thought of AM. No way would I be defending AM the way folks like Smyrna do.

Comment

• And that is the way it is with the rest of the (pseudo christian) Identity Cults. They do not care what others think. They do not mind being called racist and antisemitic. They do not try to deceive us what they believe. But the difference is that Arnold Murray DOES try to deceive the public what he is really teaching. If he didn't he would be banned from the 200+ cable tv stations he is on. Murray is as dangerous as a snake slithering through the tall grass. I watched Murray on the B.E.T. channel one early morning. Do you really think that the executives at B.E.T. know that Murray (like all other C.I. preachers do) teaches that blacks are an inferior race lacking the spirit of God that the germanic gaelic / Adamic ethnic group supposedly only has? Of course they do not. It is up to Christians to let the public be aware of the racist antisemitic teachings of Arnold Murray. Arnold Murray and his followers have the constitutional right to believe what they do, but they claim to be Christians and as such do NOT have the right to believe or preach as they do. No more than Fred Phelps and his Westboro Hate Cult does. I see things more as a Christian and a human being, as a child of God trying to live in respect and in peace with 7 billion other children of God more than I do as a U.S. citizen when it comes to our rights to do or say whatever we please. As a Christian and as a human being I have no qualms condemning Murray and stating unequivocally that Murray has no right to spew the hate filled poison he spews!

Comment

• Shall we start a betting pool on when Franklin is going to get banned again?

Comment

• And why should I get banned? For speaking the truth about the racism and antisemitism of Arnold Murray? If that is a taboo subject here then this whole topic should be deleted. I thought factnet was about exposing Cults. I think we can all agree that Scientology is a mind control Cult. But at least Scientology does not preach that the Jews are literal descendants of the devil or anyone who is not of Germanic / Gaelic heritage was created separate without the spirit of God. Too bad for you that my posts offend you.

Comment

• Have a little more respect for Rev. Franklin Graham even if you do not like him stage. I mean really where is your ettiquette. Oh lost at the door I guess.
                  Excuse me, Turtle, but I'm unfamiliar with a Rev Graham, so I actually thought you might have meant Farrakhan.

Comment

• I do, of course, know who Billy Graham is. Not his son, tho.

Comment

• i beleive he founded samaritan's purse...

Comment

• Part of his minister that I know about takes up shoe boxes at Christmas time and they give the shoeboxes to needy children at home and abroad. The shoeboxes has things a child needs from roll on, to tooth brush, a toy of some kind and so forth. Anything that will fit in the box. It is a good project.

Comment

• Samaritan’s Purse is a vehicle the Graham organization uses in an attempt to convert people to Christianity following disasters. After the El Salvador earthquake these people went into villages and made the residents sit through prayer meetings before they could get any assistance.

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/03/05/wo...l?pagewanted=1

Franklin Graham draws a full-time salary from Samaritan’s Purse while at the same time receiving a full-time salary from Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...am-cover_x.htm

Anything they do is motivated by evangelistic motives, an attempt to convert the world to Christianity. They’ve been criticized by the UK, Canada, the U.S., and Ireland concerning their methods; and of Franklin Graham as being a “rightwing fundamentalist who mixes humanitarian work with the promotion of religion.”

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/20...etysupplement7

There have been complaints from Canada that Samaritan’s Purse pressures children into attending church when visiting schools in the pretext of helping with their charity efforts, sending shoeboxes filled with presents to Muslims, Buddhists, and Hindus as fundamentalist evangelical Christians attempting to convert those of other religious beliefs. Parents say such programs have no place in public school.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/...ity021125.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/w...st/3205495.stm

Comment

• Originally posted by dodge View Post
                            Shall we start a betting pool on when Franklin is going to get banned again?
                            I don't think he will, he's got a right to say what he wants. What I think is delusional, narcissistic and plain ol whack job is a deluded cheerleader's daily bread, right?

In fact, Dodge...I can't believe I'm about to do this but I actually might comment on something inane that he said. Typically the volume of those types of comments is so high that it wouldn't make sense to even try to focus on one or two only.

"I watched Murray on the B.E.T. channel one early morning. Do you really think that the executives at B.E.T. know that Murray (like all other C.I. preachers do) teaches that blacks are an inferior race lacking the spirit of God that the germanic gaelic / Adamic ethnic group supposedly only has? Of course they do not."

I think we have a lot of reasonably intelligent people here... Dodge, Stage, Shadow, Josh and a couple of others. What's more racist, in your opinion (be HONEST).... A television station managed at the upper management level by a fair amount of African Americans ignoring an allegedly racist preacher's "doctrines" and taking his money for airtime... OR someone essentially stating that these same African American TV/business executives are too dumb/too ineffective and too incompetent to realize that they are allowing an allegedly racist preacher on their airwaves?

Comment

• Dodge would you rather here an enlightening speech or wait thirty and forty minutes for volunteers to bring you a box. Others take as long, but they use different tactics. Graham just vitalizes the time he has with these people to share as well as to share the gospel. Pull the boxes for the kids and people based on age, adult, and teens, based on number of each and hand them out. You got a little time, so why not share who you are. It not meant to deter people from getting the things they need. You do not want a three year old getting a bottle of perfume he could swallow or inhale.

Comment

• Originally posted by sgng123 View Post
                                OR someone essentially stating that these same African American TV/business executives are too dumb/too ineffective and too incompetent to realize that they are allowing an allegedly racist preacher on their airwaves?
                                You probably don't see me as being one of these reasonably intelligent people on this board, but I'll add my 2 cents anyway. With the above conclusion in mind, well personally I didn't see Franklin meaning it that way at all, which then implies that Franklin would basically see black people in general as just too dumb, etc. Instead of twisting what he meant, why not just interpret it like he meant it? It doesn't have to mean black people are too dumb to understand that an alleged racist is gracing their airwaves, it could simply be that they have no clue what he's teaching or what he isn't teaching, and that they have had no cause to check into him a bit closer. Maybe they saw that Murray was popular on other chs, so they decided to pick him up as well, which in turn might mean more advertisers, (which is where the real money is), wanting to advertise their products during AM's program. But I don't get B.E.T. tho, tho I used to get that ch years ago. So I would have no clue as to whether there's many advertisers during his program or not. But in general, I think that's the way it usually works. The more popular something is, the more viewers a program has, the more advertisers will want to advertise their products during that program, thus the more money the station owners can charge the advertiser.

Comment

Working...
                                X