Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quite frankly, right now I'm wondering if Franklin is a secret Shep Chap'ler for making the insanely ludicrous statement implying that Shepherd's Chapel is broadcasting by permission of B.E.T., or Black Entertainment Television!!! Shepherd's Chapel is most certainly NOT a part of B.E.T.'s line-up, nor of it's sister affiliate Centric TV, either. I've included the link to both, and their programming schedules can certainly verify that fact.

Btw, B.E.T. is typically on the air between 8 a.m. and 4 a.m., so if your local satellite/cable tv provider allows another network (in this instance SCN, Shepherd's Chapel Network) to broadcast on the channel during the available unused time slot, it is not in conjunction with B.E.T., nor does it imply they have anything to do with B.E.T.

Comment

• Sorry for the rant, Franklin.. but that one gave me a record size roll your eyes moment!!! Fer shure.

Comment

• sgng and oneway I don't know which has a lack of knowledge more. The governmental church both Franklin and Shepherd chapel belong too. Meaning they have a respect for each other, and shepherd chapel is baptist and Franklin will do I need to tell you. He has baptist ties. Now with that said, he might not be a southern baptist, or independent baptist but he is part of baptist just like shepherd's chapel. So if you have a beef take it up with the governmental church. And if they here you not form your own group have a legal right too. It can be independent as long as you don't break the law.

Comment

• Originally posted by stage director View Post
          Sorry for the rant, Franklin.. but that one gave me a record size roll your eyes moment!!! Fer shure.

I don't get B.E,T. these days, but I am very familiar with that ch, since I used to get it a few years back. So I would have no clue what is or what isn't on that ch these days. So if you would SD, clue me in on what post #850 is all about. Because I am clueless as to what you were getting at, and why you would now be wondering if Franklin were a secret SCer? I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

Comment

• I can't tell if you're being serious or not.
            lol Definitely not.

Comment

• I know what I saw and it was the racist Arnold Murray on a tv channel that does broadcast the B.E.T. programming also. At the bottom right of the screen below Arnold Murray was the B.E.T. symbol. Now if it was not part of the B.E.T. programming which it should not be then fine. Split hairs if you want but that is what I saw. Point is Arnold Murray is a deceiver and pretends he is Christian to get into our living rooms via television but what he teaches is racism and antisemitism. "Whitey is superior to all!" Black people are a hell of a lot smarter than Arnold Murray. Better farmers too! All the many black people I know and have as close friends know that they as well as everyone else on earth are descended from Adam and Eve.

Oneway knows what I obviously meant and saw that my words were being twisted. Thanks oneway. And don't minimize your intelligence. You are wiser than most here.

As for sgng denigration of me,

"delusional, narcissistic and plain ol whack job"
              smyrna has been banned for flaming others much less than that. sgng's fervency defending Murray is only matched by smyrna's.

Anyone who creates another factnet member/user name account of someone they think is the real name of a factnet member who is against Murray's teachings to intimidate them by invading their privacy is not anyone who should be throwing rocks.

"allegedly racist preacher"
              There is no "allegedly" about it. Arnold Murray IS a racist and if you had your eyes open then you would know it too.

Comment

• mr franklin pay no attentin to sgn hes back and forth

Comment

• Oneway, I was not saying that you were out to get Smyrna banned. I just was making an observation of what happens when either one of get banned. But regardless, I actually read Franklin's posts out of curiousity and am now paying the price for it. My brain hurts so bad after it and I don't know where to begin on his rediculous rant. Oh oops, I forgot most on here are calling it his never ending passion. LMFAO

Franklin I can give you one good reason maybe why you should be banned, even though me personally I don't agree with that policy. How about constantly spamming the message boards with no truths and logical fallacies? Your in luck frankie boy. I am too enthralled with the new Nightwish album to really care to answer your post fully. Oddly enough, the album is about a boy who refuses to grow up. Why does that sound so familiar? LOL

Comment

• Samm, how DARE you oppose Franklin? That is 1) Anti-Christian, 2) Anti-American, 3) Clearly makes you a Scientologist, 4) Against Christmas, 5) a despiser of small children and children's games and 6) EVERYONE/WE/US thinks you're super mean.

I am stunned that you feel that way about him... His posts are super long, his logic is super duper high level intelligent and he has a lot of followers (at least one) and he has an online forum with 80 gajillion posts and that makes him an EXPERT. Please understand your special place in the online hierarchy.

I thank god for Franklin cuz before he came along, I had a lot of people fooled about who I was including myself, and now through his help and his intervention I can now see that I am STAUNCH supporter/defender/employee/stooge of Kenneth Copeland, Arnold Murray, Scientology and the woman who hosted the TV show Romper Room. I have a special feeling that I have even MORE affiliations than these and hopefully he can sniff them out and let "EVERYONE" know!

Franklin I am not embarrassed to say that I have placed you under a pedestal in my mind.... ON a pedestal, I mean.

Comment

• Hi Sammael. I understand that there’s going to be a movie based on the latest Nightwish album, Imaginaerum; about an elderly composer who suffers dementia and has regressed into childhood. He doesn’t remember anything about his adult life, all he has left is the imagination of a ten year old boy. Sounds very interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by sgng123 View Post
                        samm, how dare you oppose franklin? That is 1) anti-christian, 2) anti-american, 3) clearly makes you a scientologist, 4) against christmas, 5) a despiser of small children and children's games and 6) everyone/we/us thinks you're super mean.

I am stunned that you feel that way about him... His posts are super long, his logic is super duper high level intelligent and he has a lot of followers (at least one) and he has an online forum with 80 gajillion posts and that makes him an expert. Please understand your special place in the online hierarchy.

I thank god for franklin cuz before he came along, i had a lot of people fooled about who i was including myself, and now through his help and his intervention i can now see that i am staunch supporter/defender/employee/stooge of kenneth copeland, arnold murray, scientology and the woman who hosted the tv show romper room. I have a special feeling that i have even more affiliations than these and hopefully he can sniff them out and let "everyone" know!

Franklin i am not embarrassed to say that i have placed you under a pedestal in my mind.... On a pedestal, i mean.
                        lol I couldn't have been any more sarcastic myself.
                        Last edited by Sammael; 02-27-2012, 02:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dodge View Post
                          Hi Sammael. I understand that there’s going to be a movie based on the latest Nightwish album, Imaginaerum; about an elderly composer who suffers dementia and has regressed into childhood. He doesn’t remember anything about his adult life, all he has left is the imagination of a ten year old boy. Sounds very interesting.
                          Yeah, the movie is a bit different from the album theme. But none the less as the big Nightwish fan I am, I am highly looking forward to the movie. Toumas worked his butt off on themaking of this album and it is the best one yet. But unfortunately no death metal here, just amazing symphonic metal. Here is an awesome example of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g8ykQLYnX0

Comment

• I see not much has changed here. Franklin (and others) still making the claims that Murray is a racist even though he has all races attending his yearly passovers and fall fellowship. Now claiming that he is on BET music channel and blacks are in the dark about his true teachings, which is totally ridiculous because of the fact that Murray doesn't hold anything back on his television program concerning blacks or any other race for that matter, and again has blacks and all races attending his yearly fall fellowship and passover meetings.

Weird. That's all I have to say, just plain weird.

Dodge, the Imaginarium album is absolutely amazing as sam stated. The album being different than the movie, Toumas wrote it based on his inner child. Literally. The description is on their website. I hope one of these days when we visit Disney we will run into him, as well as Alexi Laiho who often accompanies him. Disney is Toumas' favorite vacation spot! lol

Well back to my year and a day studies. I have officially denounced mainstream Christianity and have taken my own private and personal path and approach to my spirituality. That being the Christian Mysticism of old, which included herbalism, meditations, folk art, crafts, and various other things that most Christians claim to be witchcraft.

Having always believed in the essoteric magic and mysticism, that early Christianity definitely was, as well as belief in the power of God and my lord and savior Jesus Christ, and the very feminine aspect of the comforter, the holy spirit, (the goddess so to speak) I have made a most excellent decision I think. I have definitely come to a much deeper understanding of why the pagan holidays were incorporated into Christianity. It's been a very very long time coming for me. I have experienced too much in my lifetime and most recently in the past few years that establishes what I have always believed.

Sooooo hmmm what would this make me by church definition? A Christian Wiccan? An eclectic pagan wiccan? A Christian Mystic? Or all 3?

Or maybe just a plain old witch eh? ;-)

Comment

• I would remove the old part and replace it with the word hot. LOL

Comment

• More on Nightwish's new album:

"A recent Imaginarium movie explanation from Nightwish reads: "If you were to witness an unprecedented magic trick that could not be explained rationally, would you want to know how it is done?

A child experiences something new and unique each day. Something that is often impossible for the child to put into words without the guidance or explanation of an adult. Often the explanation has disappointed us. Sometimes it’s better not to know the truth.

If you had the chance to return to your childhood - just for a split second - when witnessing a magic trick, would you forfeit that chance and seek for a rational explanation?"

Here is a great interview with Toumas and Marco, it gives a glimpse of Toumas' talent as a composer and artist with some piano work.

Some interesting facts: Nightwish is in my top 5 list of all time favorite bands. In 2003 we got a tabby maincoone kitten and we named her Nightwish after the band. Later in 2006 they replaced their lead female vocalist Tarja with Anette Olzon, oddly she has a cat that looks exactly like our Nightwish. She also has the same birthdate as my youngest daughter and ALSO she looks exactly like my 16 year old daughter's best friend, just older. So awesome that I got to meet her and the guys back in 2008!! They were such nice down to earth folks! \m/

Enjoy the video! :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi2p8Flelo8

Comment

Working...
                                X