• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sammael View Post
    I would remove the old part and replace it with the word hot. LOL
    awe, thanks love. It was time I came out of the broom closet I guess. lol

He is so good to me.

Comment

• Edit: I just noticed I spelled Tuomas incorrectly.

Comment

• Thanks for turning me on to Nighwish. I like the sound of Storytime, and the lyrics. Very creative, complex layers, emotive.

Interesting, the way you described the “feminine aspect of the comforter, the holy spirit,” and that it could be considered a “goddess so to speak.” I'm sure you'll get a lot of flack from the "Christians" in the peanut gallery.

Comment

• Originally posted by dodge View Post
          Thanks for turning me on to Nighwish. I like the sound of Storytime, and the lyrics. Very creative, complex layers, emotive.

Interesting, the way you described the “feminine aspect of the comforter, the holy spirit,” and that it could be considered a “goddess so to speak.” I'm sure you'll get a lot of flack from the "Christians" in the peanut gallery.
          Your welcome, I have been listening to it all day today and I can't get tired of it. Their song Slow,Love,Slow was very interesting not just because of the lyrics but the style of the music. It is old school blues. When I am meaning old school, I mean it sounds like something from depression era United States to WW2 era. I am not sure of what you think of opera, but everything before Dark Passion Play is with another singer and is more opera based singing. I prefer Anette to the old singer personally.

Comment

• I'll have to check Slow, Love, Slow... I assumed (incorrectly perhaps?) that Nightwish would be mostly metal...

Comment

• Does Arnold or Dennis Murray preach in their inclusive Passover services in Gravette or on TV that the black, oriental and most of the caucasian sub races are not descended from Adam and Eve but, according to Murray and Christain Identity mythology, from some nameless, soulless, inconsequential creatures not worthy of mention in the Bible?

No.

If the Murrays did people of all races as you claim attend would be rightfully insulted and would not attend Shepherds Chapel or watch the tv program because it would be banned from the airways.

Does Arnold or Dennis Murray preach in their inclusive Passover services in Gravette or on TV that, according to Murray and Christain Identity mythology, 95% of those who attend synagogues, Ashkenazim, Sephardic, Khazar Jews are not really Jews but are actually half demon descendants of Satan and Eve?

No.

If the Murray's did, people of all races as you claim attend would be rightfully insulted and would not attend Shepherds Chapel or watch the tv program because it would be banned from the airways.

Your insults of me does no good whatsoever. Only reflects poorly on yourselves.

I count at least 6 current posters here that have clearly stated that Arnold Murray's teachings are antisemitic and racist.

Comment

• Instead of the good that Samaritan's Purse has done in helping poor people, the Atheist's solution is like Ebenezer Scrooge:

"If they would rather die then let them do so and decrease the surplus population."

Atheistic Communism has proven that statement true. Eugenics, abortions, and forced abortions in China in the Third Trimester, these abuses toward human life goes on and on. The original ideas of Planned Parenthood was to reduce the population of the "unwanted." Who was it Margaret Sanger, I think, that founded Planned Parenthood, a Eugenics Freak?

Atheists don't care about poor people. That is what makes George Soros rich!

Those comments about Franklin Graham and Samaritan's Purse needed to be countered! Samaritan's Purse has supplied aid to people that were displaced in Japan's earthquake just a year ago. This organization has given a lot of aid to poor people.

I guess the comments given would sum up an Atheistic Existentialist's position, as I understand it?
                Last edited by easeltine; 02-27-2012, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• good post easeltine... we've done the shoebox thing as a family, not every christmas, but certainly every other or so... it's a great outreach.

i'm sorry i need to interject something here, and get it out... and then you can he read all of his rhetoric and deluded meanderings. this guy franklin is posting at another website that he knows who i've stated that i am in real life, that he has all sorts of emails of mine that he has read and that he knows all about me and that what i stated is lies (which is a little odd, which one is it?... you have my personal information/emails or who I say I am is a lie... which would of course make all of the emails lies).

i have shared these things in PRIVATE emails with SEVERAL individuals, obviously in privacy... and somehow he has gotten a hold of them? And if he got them from the person that I think he says he got them from, I'm actually in limited or regular commumication with this individual OUTSIDE of Factnet and another site like it, exchanged more than several hundred emails to each other, and social network together...(along with several others that I've "met" here).

Just a warning, this is getting VERY creepy. I'm outa here. Please be very careful... and read between the lines of what he says in response to this. All the stuff I've heard from Cybermom, Faithhopelove, grace2u, pianoman and a couple of others here over the years appears to have been true. He's likely being "snowed" and isn't bright enough to see through it, but has also been (by the sounds of what he has stated) has been pretty eagerly collecting info on me through one (or several) mutual friends or acquaintances.

You've been cautioned. And I should have known better... I'm going to chalk it all up to an indiscretion on these people's parts from several years ago... and just look past but please note that he himself is STATING that he has read my private emails (of course, claiming this person was scared and I stalked them).

CREEPY.

I really need to stay off these sites, there are some serious creeps out there...

Comment

• Hi Easeltine -- That’s one of the most ridiculous statements I’ve heard, that “atheists don’t care about poor people,” and especially “and that’s what makes George Soros rich.”

What you don’t know is that Soros donated $35 million to the state of New York to help low-income children. He stepped in because the state didn’t have the funds. Now, because of Soros, 850,000 low-income families are going to get money to help with the cost of back-to-school supplies and clothing.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=111786652

Soros also donated $100 millions to Human Rights Watch, an international non-governmental organization that conducts research and advocacy of human rights.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/07/business/07gift.html

George Soros topped a list of most-generous donors in America in 2010, giving an estimated $332 million to charity that support democracy and human rights in more than 70 countries.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41431550...r-giving-rich/

You should amend your original statement with “Republicans don’t care about poor people.” You really don’t know what you’re talking about, and continue to be nothing more than a right-wing Christian propagandist. You might as well work for Fox News.

Comment

• Here is what he just wrote to me...

Franklin's words...

"You wrote me in the beginning giving me the name you tell other people is you. Your "friend" sent me links to the rest. Stuff you shared with them."

And I said...

"You collected my private info from a friend of mine???? Private stuff I shared with them???
                      Wow...
                      Why would you do that to me?
                      I can't beleive that you collected private info about myself. I know several people who know your personal info. I've never asked them for anything about you. And if you were told that, YOU WERE LIED TO.
                      I would never sue another Christian, in fact it says in Corinthians "How DARE you?" but I would certainly be up for defending myself against having my private info, from PRIVATE emails shared.
                      PS For the record, YOU posted your real name at a different site, FHL or Cybermom (can't remember which, it's been a while) sent it out to SEVERAL people, not just me. I posted a Starbuck's ad that you used the FIRST name only that I provided and your friend confirmed that is was correct (I wasn't even asking actually, just poking at you) by going bonkers.
                      Wow... I'm just in shock that you have seen my private communications ... I've written to several people here and that makes me really sad. Especially since people can alter email "forwards" and also hold back certain emails... You can paint ANYONE, any way you want.
                      I'll say two things in closing Franklin.
                      As hard as I am on you (and Stage will confirm this, I think), I always thought you really adhered to all of YOUR own rules about PM's, emails, private correspondances... You, by your own admission, don't. I've suspected that all along but never really believed it (especially cuz you've made SUCH a stink about PRIVACY over the years) but now I know better.
                      I've always sort of thought you were above the obsessive behavior that I've seen from Smyrna over the years (who I do communicate with, and THAT's NO secret).. but that's not true. I can only assume that you've been forwarded links to my family's ministry website, my Facebook profile, pics of my kids and beautiful wife. Seriously, I am literally ready to vomit.
                      STAGE AND DAVE, I want off of this website permanently. BAN ME PERMANENTLY. I DEMAND IT. Thank you."

Josh you're a good "egg"... very fair here and even-handed. I respect your efforts at being impartial and have stated this to you on several occasions. I am utterly and completely creeped out that this guy has been viewing my personal info for several years, unbeknownst to me. Seriously, I feel so violated right now I want to literally puke.

Please permanently log me out of or ban me from Factnet.

Thank you sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by sgng123 View Post
                        I'll have to check Slow, Love, Slow... I assumed (incorrectly perhaps?) that Nightwish would be mostly metal...
                        Hey SGNG,
                        Yeah you would be correct. However, Nightwish is different from most metal bands in where they have different elements involved. They are heavily symphonic style with Celtic folk style themes in many of their songs. Which I find very interesting especially considering that 3 of the members are from Finland and the singers Annete and Marco are from Sweden. Tuomas writes the music and lyrics. Very much worth checking out.

Comment

• sgng, I hope you do not drop off the boards entirely because I enjoy your posts. You have always added that dry humor that is sorely needed on some of these message boards. :-) As well as a good friend.

I understand where you are coming from though and it is a real shame that some folks that make claims of others invading their privacy are actually the ones guilty of that very thing, as well as such a con artist as such to befriend innocent women and lure them into feeling sorry for them. Asking favors and never returning what is owed. But what goes out comes back, by this I mean karma. So things come full circle to those that treat others disrespectful and are Disingenuous.

But I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Tell him to go jump in a lake and try to ignore that very very negative vindictive entity as best you can!

Blessed Be my friend.
                          Last edited by shadowcat; 02-28-2012, 01:46 AM.

Comment

• Just more libelous, slanderous lies from the Murray Cult Defenders. All lies. All Sceintology style attacks, fair gaming, dead agenting, to defend their Cuilt. Smyrna would be proud of you. You lose consitently on biblical doctrine so all you have left is to throw mud, viciously attack anyone who dares to criticize Arnold Murray's teachings. I've asked the moderator here to remove these libelous, untrue posts about me. What you have done is solid grounds for legal action against you. Cease and desist before you make it worse on yourself!

Comment

• Originally posted by jeff_franklin View Post
                              Just more libelous, slanderous lies from the Murray Cult Defenders. All lies. All Sceintology style attacks, fair gaming, dead agenting, to defend their Cuilt. Smyrna would be proud of you. You lose consitently on biblical doctrine so all you have left is to throw mud, viciously attack anyone who dares to criticize Arnold Murray's teachings. I've asked the moderator here to remove these libelous, untrue posts about me. What you have done is solid grounds for legal action against you. Cease and desist before you make it worse on yourself!
                              I've said it before and I will say it again. With all the bs you have posted and you have the balls to cry about libel. Grow the f' up already. You really do sound like the character from the Imaginaerum movie that is coming out. The only difference is that most 10 year old mindsets are have more common sense than this.

Comment

• Yes I do speak against the racism and antisemitism of Arnold Murray. You cal it bs. But the rest of the world does not. Arnold Murray is racist, antisemitic and dangerous. And here you are defending the posting of libelous, untrue statements about my private life. Exactly what Cults like Arnold Murray's does to critics. When you take the low road like you always do you always lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X