Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <font color="0000ff">Hi Way,

<font color="0000ff">Hi Way,

I agree with Angie, you are always welcomed here. I&#39;ve always liked you. You have a wonderful sense of openness about your posts. And for the most part, you appear very objective. And you know what? It&#39;s fine to agree to disagree, as long as it&#39;s done with respect.

We are all brothers and sister in Christ.

I&#39;m sorry you are going through a tough time and I am keeping you in prayer.

Always feel free to stop by here, even if it&#39;s just to talk. It&#39;s a nice break from the debates.http://www.factnet.org/discus/clipart/happy.gif

God bless,
    Ter</font>

Comment

• GTP,

I was banned from CB,

GTP,

I was banned from CB, not because I was off topic, but because I proved their theology over there to be false. Admin warned me that my theology is not approved and further posts that were contrary to accepted [their] theology would get me banned. Of course, I was banned after my next post that admonished the admin for being &#39;scripture police&#39;.

Now, if one proclaims that others are a &#39;cult&#39;, then one needs to demonstrate that their theology is grounded better in scripture than that of the cult. The problem at cultblunders is that they are self-proclaimed superiors -- not scripturally superior.

Cultblunders is a joke and a misnomer!

Comment

• watchman you proved nothing yo

watchman you proved nothing you just came there because you were showed up on this site to be wrong so many times you as a few others that is all they came to cb for to start an arguement and to try to entice other to see their way. to you here at fn no one is a true christian if they done believe the perverted way of sc.

Comment

• arron,

You are truly a sill

arron,

You are truly a silly and foolish person! Your post proves it.

People hide over at cultblunders because, here, their fairy tale weak theology and traditions of man are challenged by SC Bible students. The cultblunders crowd is the group that expects everyone to believe as they do or else they are labeled a &#39;cultist&#39;, a &#39;heretic&#39;, or pervert.

The scripture police are in full force at cultblunders to make sure that God&#39;s Truth is blocked from the viewers.

Comment

• Hi Guys,

I can&#39;t apol

Hi Guys,

I can&#39;t apologize for the Admin there, he is his own person. I will look into what you say. Do you remember the title heading of what you posted under? [ SC/AM]
            Was it the SC site? My main site is the GGWO site on FN. At times there on certain thread there were great battles of words, so I went in search of another place. Someone told me about CB and I really never ran into any problems there, but of course I never really disagreed with much said there. I have become friends with many there, and I hope what you have said isn&#39;t true.
            By the way!!!Thank-you for your openess and honesty with me. I wouldn&#39;t have it any other way.
            We&#39;ll be in touch. GTP

Comment

• <font color="0000ff">Hi GPA,

<font color="0000ff">Hi GPA,

I think those who were banned from CB, such as Angie and Watchman, they were posting on the Shepherd&#39;s Chapel thread at CB.

GPA, I went to read at the GGWO threads here and I saw that you posted that you have cancer. I didn&#39;t want to disrupt the thread over there, but I want to offer my prayers for you.

I pray for a full recovery and that the Lord&#39;s will be done; and may He grace you with peace that passes all understanding. His grace is sufficient. I will also keep your family in my prayers.

I truly am sorry to hear this GPA. Again I will keep you in prayer.

Ter</font>

Comment

• GTP,

I was posting on the S

GTP,

I was posting on the SC thread at cultblunders. Of course, there were many of the same detractors there that were/are here at FN.

If you check out the Doctrines/Beliefs/Proofs/ Religious Practice - Doctrine/Proofs/Scriptural Discussion - Serpent Seed Physical or Spiritual thread here on FN, you will see many of the cultblunders crowd.

Comment

• GTP,

If you wish to scroll

GTP,

If you wish to scroll up a bit on this thread [October 22], you can see the leader of the band over at cultblunders, Captain Franklin, demonstrating his superior scriptural knowledge and ministering to us poor misinformed cultists here.

After getting an internet-butt kicking, he has not returned for more. I think the Stardate One crowd at cultblunders needs a new leader.

Comment

• Thank-you for your prayers my

Thank-you for your prayers my friend, I need all I can get. As of last November the tumors I have are not cancerous. I was diagnosed with Cancer and if I would have listened to a certain doctor I would have already had my left lung removed and the biggest tumor. I went on a prayer list at the GGWO site and went for a second opinion 1 month later. I was told at that time it wasn&#39;t cancerous, though it could turn. The tumor threatening my health now is known as a Schwannoma. It&#39;s the size of volleyball and could grow to the size of my head or larger.The real issue is that one year ago, it wasn&#39;t involving itself in my spine. I was called by my surgeon the other day saying that something must be done really soon or I could wake uo one morning paralized. I don&#39;t want this to happen.
                    I also have another tumor the size of a baseball right uinder this one. These were both pronounced Cancer 97% chance one year ago. I believe I have been healed. Please pray that our father would open a door for me to have this taken care of in February. I will not be able to work at least two months after this operation. I am very blessed by your concerns. Thank you again. Gone to Pa In HIM GTP peace

Comment

• Thank-you for your prayers my

Thank-you for your prayers my friend, I need all I can get. As of last November the tumors I have are not cancerous. I was diagnosed with Cancer and if I would have listened to a certain doctor I would have already had my left lung removed and the biggest tumor. I went on a prayer list at the GGWO site and went for a second opinion 1 month later. I was told at that time it wasn&#39;t cancerous, though it could turn. The tumor threatening my health now is known as a Schwannoma. It&#39;s the size of volleyball and could grow to the size of my head or larger.The real issue is that one year ago, it wasn&#39;t involving itself in my spine. I was called by my surgeon the other day saying that something must be done really soon or I could wake uo one morning paralized. I don&#39;t want this to happen.
                      I also have another tumor the size of a baseball right uinder this one. These were both pronounced Cancer 97% chance one year ago. I believe I have been healed. Please pray that our father would open a door for me to have this taken care of in February. I will not be able to work at least two months after this operation. I am very blessed by your concerns. Thank you again. Gone to Pa In HIM GTP peace

Comment

• GTP
                        I will most certainly say

GTP
                        I will most certainly say prayers for healing and for Father to make a way for you. I know He will take care of you and bring you through these trials. I can tell you are a true, faithful servant and do care for all of His people. I am so thankful that you have come here to fellowship with us and discuss Father&#39;s Word.

Please keep us informed of your progress and of any further prayers that we may offer on your behalf.

Angie

Comment

• watchman you are the silly and

watchman you are the silly and foolish person. you say one thing and then another you apologise the do it all over again. you think your way is the only way and cant have a normal conversation but have to go on extremes about the doctrines of others i can agree to disagree as long as it doesnt affect my faith in GOD i know i am saved by THE BLOOD OF JESUS BY FAITH IN THAT BLOOD so it really doesnt matter what little things we dont see alike on that have nothing to do with our salvation. i have been told that i am hell bound and will give suck to the devil BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN AND ACCEPT THE DOCTRINE of the rapture. that cant be for i am saved now and forever more.

Comment

• watchman you are the silly and

watchman you are the silly and foolish person. you say one thing and then another you apologise the do it all over again. you think your way is the only way and cant have a normal conversation but have to go on extremes about the doctrines of others i can agree to disagree as long as it doesnt affect my faith in GOD i know i am saved by THE BLOOD OF JESUS BY FAITH IN THAT BLOOD so it really doesnt matter what little things we dont see alike on that have nothing to do with our salvation. i have been told that i am hell bound and will give suck to the devil BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN AND ACCEPT THE DOCTRINE of the rapture. that cant be for i am saved now and forever more.

Comment

• [b][i]<font color="ff6000"><fo

<font color="ff6000"><font face="times new roman&#44;times&#44;roman"></font>

http://www.factnet.org/discus/clipar...ngle_right.gifJames 5:14
                              &#34; Is any sick among you ? Let him call for the elders of the church; and LET THEM PRAY over him, ANOINTING him WITH OIL [Elaion-&#40;el&#39;-ah-yon&#41;
                              = meaning olive oil] in The Name of The Lord; &#34;

James 5:15
                              &#34; And THE PRAYER OF FAITH shall save the sick, and The Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.&#34;

http://www.factnet.org/discus/clipart/sad.gifGood Afternoon to you GoneToPa;

And may the grace of our Lord Christ Jesus be upon you brother. So sorry to hear about these tumors brother. Hang in there and keep you head up to Heaven, for God is WITH you. And I also join my sisters and brothers in sending up prayers to our Father for you Mitch; I pray that The LORD&#39;s Healing Hand may &#39;continue&#39; to be upon you, that He will give you strength, and that He would Bless you and your family with Comfort to your hearts, that they should not be troubled; I pray ALL things according to The Will of God our Heavenly Father, and I do so in The Name of His Precious Son, Immanuel, our Lord &amp; Saviour Jesus The Christ.

God Bless you brother, truly. : &#41;

Abiyah
                              </font>

Comment

• Mitch my prayers are with you!

Mitch my prayers are with you!

Watchman you darling man. No ones &#34;butt&#34; got kicked. Franklin spoke the truth to you and then left wiping the dust from his feet as you would not listen. Difference of doctrinal opinions, nothing more. Mocking and self loathing only lead to falling... he will just continue to deal with you elsewhere and people are really receptive we have received so much positive feedback!!! R

Comment

Working...
                                X