X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smyrna View Post
    I'd like you Sam to affirm this is merely your opinion, and not "abusive ad hominem" can you do that for me please? By the way, I used to have a bumper sticker that said: "If the shoe fits. STEAL it!" Lol!
    I affirm that this is my opinion.

Nice!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sammael View Post
      Hey Smyrna,
      I am considering this my blaze of glory here. Time for more intelligent convo over at the blog. But to insinuate that the rules are being taken seriously, one must be high. Their complaints are proof positive of the comments. If they weren't it should be relatively easy to toss it over the shoulder.
      I agree, you don't snidely rename this thread "Smyrna's Complaint Thread", I know it was snide because if this board were properly moderated, I would have been asked to take my complaints to the FactNet complaint thread, but actually, Dodge/Josh carried on the talk about moderators here even after the thread was put up, so I merely have responded to him. Go figure.

I do appreciate you and Shadowcat's input.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sammael View Post
        I affirm that this is my opinion.

Nice!!
        Yeah, even though I get you about this being your "final blaze of glory" I was just watching out for you. Because according to the rules, you can say anything about anyone just as long as you believe it's true, or is it if the moderator thinks you think it's true, or maybe if only the moderator agrees it's true. I'm so confused! Lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by stage director View Post
          Ok, I don't want to get involved in speculations about the identity of the mod, but.. why can't someone post on a forum but then put on their admin cap to carry out any required duties that role entails? I mean, their role as mod is pretty standard. Don't cuss, don't fuss, don't harass, mind your manners, blah, blah. The two roles are separate, imo, with one not affecting the other. You're interacting as a member, and then you're doing what you're obligated to do to keep some semblance of peace (hopefully) ..and under ideal circumstances you're doing a lot more of the former than the latter. It's not like there's much fun in having to moderate folks.

Isn't it against the forum rules to use more than one username or persona/identity on factnet? It is particularly deceptive and manipulative for a moderator to do this, unless of course they freely and openly admit that they are the moderator and will be using such and such name when they are a mod and the other name when they are posting their so-called opinion. Especially the opinions that are meant to start flame wars by calling anyone that believes in God, Jesus, angels, demons, satan, etc irrational or strange, odd, delusional, and any other negative adjective and alluding that they suffer from some sort of mental illness.

This seems to be dodge's mo though, accusing the posters of having mental issues and suggesting they seek help for various things he deems as a problem, blowing things totally out of proportion. For instance when I mention a that I have a tendency to curse on message boards when ticked off. Dodge tells me I have anger issues and suggested I seek help before I hurt one of my family members. This of course is OK though and is in no way insulting. Even bringing my family up on this or any other board is flat out wrong. It was meant to invoke a reaction and is flaming no doubt. When you insinuate something like me hurting one of my children because I curse on a message board and saying I have anger issues is not only flaming it is downright WRONG to the core, uncalled for and ridiculous accusations.

This is how a mod should act whilst using their regular posting username/identity???

But then again I guess I forget who I am talking to here....a person that uses their admin/mod identity to post conversations between a mother and her son on other message boards, with her picture included, onto their own message board in order to ridicule and insult. As well as starting entire threads about smynra yet not letting him on the site to respond. This is OK in your eyes. This is good Christian behavior?? Yes that is another of dodge's mo's to point out the sins of all Christians and ask them how they can call themselves a Christian if they do this and that. Well I am surprised he hasn't called you out for this concerning these threads on cbrc that you created. I'm also surprised that franklin hasn't called you out for stalking Terluvire and smyrna. But then again why should he, he can't stand anyone associated with SC and he's on your side so that is OK by him.

You befriend SC students on other boards yet you report their pastor to the SPLC to smear the man's name hopefully to the point of getting him off the air. How can you deem this proper? This is what you call helping those that are involved with so-called cults?

Smyrna is being called out for starting a blog about the things that go on here and is being deemed as wrong, but again it is perfectly fine for someone else such as franklin's galactica board to do this very thing and it is perfectly fine for you to do it on cbrc. To take other's words and quote them then point out what you feel is wrong but then when smyrna does it it is totally wrong right?

Amazing...really it is.

Pot and kettle here folks.

Comment

• Yikes, so if I said that I believed and its my opinion that Dodge is an antagonistic, humorless hippy that I won't get banned for it? Awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by smyrna View Post
              Yeah, you and Sam and anyone else can write whatever you wish, and even if we disagree, I promise you are certainly free to call me a moron, idiot, etc. because
              there are no rules there, which makes it an actual level playing field, because no one can be banned for anything, and thus there is no possible abuse of power.
              That's the way it should be imo. Very good idea. I have never really believed in crying to the admins to get folks banned, I just do not agree with banning people every other week. I find it funny that when you or sam are banned and then I lose interest in the threads because I feel there is bias involved dodge pops out of the woodwork when he hasn't posted anything in quite awhile. He comes here and starts an argumentative debate with easeltine or franklin suddenly. I get the impression that when the threads die due to the constant bannings then he has to come here and keep things alive and well.

Tis a game indeed! ~~

Comment

• Isn't it hilarious that they come out like lions on here when key people are banned and can't respond, but turn into little whiny hippies when the key people return. Giving their limp wristed "Can't we all just get along and can't we have peace" bs. lol
                Last edited by Sammael; 03-23-2012, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, the name change of this thread couldn't have any bias in it. Naaah, never. *sarcasm off* The only fact left about factnet is that factnet is not interested in facts. Just playing God with their minimalist moderator power. In my honest opinion, its like the guys in high school who get their butts kicked all the time and become cops so they can enjoy power. Pathetic.

Comment

• The thing is, Smyrna, that Franklin is not calling you Nazi/Hitler-like, he’s saying that about Arnold Murray and his teachings…which is his right. The rules of the forum have to do with saying that about other members of the forum. All you have to do is point to a post since Franklin came back from his ban where he said you or any other member of this forum were neo-Nazis/racists/anti-Semitic and that would be a valid complaint. When you do that, and find it, then you should complain to the moderator. That’s what he’s here for.

If you think that your being banned from posting last time was”biased and unfair,” I would suggest you contact the Administration. I'm sure he would be happy to tell you what he thinks.

Comment

• Hi Sammael. No, I’m not “on something.” I don’t do drugs or alcohol. I noticed that you did your best to use language that isn’t permitted on this forum, but the software deleted it. You’re really trying hard to be as unpleasant as you can. Knowing now that your wife is a legendary troll, I now see you two as a trolling tag-team who delights in sowing discord. Seems like the moderator is allowing you to be as nasty and antagonistic as you want. Perhaps it’s just to allow others to see just who you are.

Comment

• Hi Shadowcat. No, my posts in no way fit any description of what an internet forum troll is.

The “Cure Zone Troll” definition doesn’t fit my style of communication because I don’t “sound like a stupid, uninformed, ignorant poster.” I looked at the CureZone site, and it says that one of the defining characteristics is one who “delights in sowing discord,” who “inspires flaming rhetoric," “who purposely provokes and pulls people into flaming discussion.” If you look closely at the definition there, “a troll will insult others to provoke them to insult him.” That would be your husband and Smyrna, Shadowcat, not me.

Nice spin though.

Comment

• Whatever. In my opinion your too pig headed to even admit that your a troll. You know too well your guilty of the same accusations that you throw along. Remember it is usually a guilty party that does the accusing. Oh yeah thats right, I forgot about your biggest double standard, that being when I do it its trolling but when you do it its called intelligent convo. Your psuedo pride is fooling no one.

Comment

• I personally couldn't give a damn what the moderator does. You see I wouldn't lose a moments sleep on this because I never cared then and I certainly don't care now what others may think. Because, in my opinion, it is the blind that wish to ignore the facts that they caused the discord in the first place. You wallow in your own cowardice and try to act like everything is ok. Well I got news for you, I don't need moderators telling me how to handle two faced people. Would you like me to waste my precious time exposing your hypocrisy by searching archives of the exorcism thread that was born and the pathetic trash you talked? Showing how much of a pathetic liar you are? How much of a coward you are, and you expect me to be nice about it all. What kind of reality are you living in? Where I was raised, we are taught to find trash talkers and bring them down. Not whine about it to other people and have them do the parenting. Hell no. I will not be anyone's doormat and I don't care if you can handle it or not.
                            Last edited by Sammael; 03-23-2012, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• Hi Sammael -- I think it’s obvious to anyone other than you three who the real trolls are. Just keep being yourself, though; it’s all the evidence we need.

Comment

• Put on your damn bifocals and read this link and try to tell me why I shouldn't be angry at you,easeltine, and everyone else involved. http://factnet.org/vbforum/showthrea...xorcism+thread

So what does this say about you, when the first posts on here were done when I was banned? What then you coward?

Comment

Working...
                                X