Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, let’s see, Sammael. The link you put up to that thread has me thanking you for pointing out a “great Christmas song,” and then asked you what you get from listening to metal music.

I then sarcastically suggested to Easeltine that everyone who listens to music he doesn’t like should be ex communicated; and that witches, homosexuals, children who curse their parents, and adulterers be stoned to death in the church parking lot.

Then I posted a Happy Solstice song. Why should you be angry at me for that?

Comment

• Dodge, there was no spin involved at all. How many times have you suddenly appeared and started asking questions about what SC students believe when you know full well what they believe, you've been posting here for 5 or 6 years. You know exactly what the arguments are about and have been about as you have stated so many times. Then you will just randomly post questions again about what they believe and what SC teaches as though you are clueless. Not too mention your use of "I am just fascinated with blah blah and that is why I post". In other words you love to watch a group, in this case Christians, that claim to be of the same religious/political beliefs disagree with one another. You enjoy watching the "action". You also choose whatever side suits your fancy at any given time. It's as though you have two different personatlities at times.

You skipped this part of the definition of the troll from that website

A classic CureZone troll is trying to make us believe that he is a genuine skeptic with no hidden agenda. He is divisive and argumentative with need-to-be-right attitude, "searching for the truth", flaming discussion, and sometimes insulting people or provoking people to insult him. Troll is usually an expert in reusing the same words of its opponents and in turning it against them.

While sometimes, he may sound like a stupid, uninformed, ignorant poster, do not be deceived! Most trolls are highly intelligent people trying to hide behind a mask of stupidity and/or ignorance! They usually have an agenda. Very few trolls come to CureZone out of pure skepticism.

A CureZone Troll is generally a person who is extremely skeptical of the main forum subject. He is generally interested to make other forum members look stupid. A troll will sometimes use insults to provoke other people to insult him. Then, he will complain to moderators of being insulted and will request that his opponents get banned from further discussion.

This describes not only you but many of the others on this board. They try to provoke a poster then when they get the affect they want they run crying to the admin and try to get the person banned. They make snide little comments such as "are you hypnotized by smyrna" or "do you have brain damage?" or "you better do something about your anger issues before you hurt a family member", or "you are delusional, irrational, odd, blah blah blah if you believe this or that". These are nothing more than insults by use of descriptive terms rather than out and out name calling. But in reality there really is no difference.

Your agenda on Christian message boards is to cause trouble in a subtle form to sow discord between yourself and others or between the posters that are in disagreement with each other. Then sit back and watch and call the said posters un-Christian or ask how they can call themself a Christian etc... picking every little thing apart that you possibly can.

As for your obvious twisting of what I said about me being a troll, well what the hell is new that is what a troll does. They take others words and twist and use it against their opponent. I didn't state that I am the Queen of Trolls, I stated I am the Queen of Trolls according to some. That some meaning those that were doing the exact same things that I threw back at them long before I ever became a poster there. All I did was give them some of their own medicine back and automatically I became the troll. They had been srewing around with folks for years on that message board. When someone came along that really gave them it right back at them they flipped their **** and got so enraged they blamed me, sam and a couple of others for their demise. Hell they were blaming me for things that occured 3 or 4 years before I ever even posted on their message boards. lmao How freaking flipped on drugs were these paranoid durps? And to write about it in the wiki article about the magazine??? Too damn funny! LOL

At any rate it is very similar to the infamous franklin accusations that I have been smyrna, Joken, Ken Mitchell and god only knows who else this entire time with some sort of pro SC agenda from day 1. I guess posting 24/7 on internet message boards being obsessed with a group of Christians and a slew of others and religious groups that you disagree with and call cults can make one paranoid enough to actually believe things like this. If you have ever been to his site you'd swear the entire world is a cult of some sort and he and his groupies are the ONLY correct people on the planet.

yeah sure keep dreaming folks.

Comment

• I think its just time for everyone to be honest with themselves here and with each other. If what you deem sam and I as trolling then you need to admit to your own trolling, it's that simple. Let's face it, everyone is guilty of some form of trolling at one point or another. Even in my case by trolling back at the trolls to show them just how ridiculous they are. The problem was, they could not be honest with themselves and realize they were doing the exact same things long before I came along. Maybe that's what freaked them out, having to see that mirror image of themself. Dunno...

As for bias moderation. No doubt there will always be that here, the mods and admins will always pick out the posters they deem as trolls, trouble makers etc and ban them over trivial things when their favorite posters complain to them about these folks. But turn around and just give out a bit of a warning if one of their favorite posters does far worse. It's that simple.
        Last edited by shadowcat; 03-23-2012, 08:36 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

• I see you have reading comprehension trouble to. I said the EARLY Posts on there. You see you only changed your tune because I was no longer banned and then you had to answer to me personally. You left out the mental problems part, the so called bs analysis you tried to pull, the supposed gothic imagery that I all of a sudden love to parade myself in, the assumption of what I looked like, etc? Do you honestly not remember that part, and you try to say your not on something (imo).

Comment

• Isn't it against the forum rules to use more than one username or persona/identity on factnet? It is particularly deceptive and manipulative for a moderator to do this, unless of course they freely and openly admit that they are the moderator and will be using such and such name when they are a mod and the other name when they are posting their so-called opinion.
            I've never seen anything that indicates it's factnet's rule that mods can't be anonymous. Does anyone know for sure who Mr Factnet is, or even Threadmin? Yet I don't see that this has ever been an issue.

For the longest on cbrc nobody but a few people knew I was an admin, and that's the way I liked it. I considered myself to be simply holding down the fort for cb, anyway, and I preferred being just a member. Dave and Sharon were cb's acting mods/admin so we kept it that way. If Dave hadn't had major computer probs it would most likely still be that way.

Comment

• But then again I guess I forget who I am talking to here....a person that uses their admin/mod identity to post conversations between a mother and her son on other message boards, with her picture included, onto their own message board in order to ridicule and insult. As well as starting entire threads about smynra yet not letting him on the site to respond. This is OK in your eyes. This is good Christian behavior??
              Something you didn't have a bit of problem with until you changed your mind about SC.

Comment

• Hi Shadowcat. I’ll give you an example of the things that a toxic troll says.

“You’re a grungy wussy punk, two-faced passive backstabbing humorless whiny hippie limp-wristed pig-headed lying pathetic trash-talking coward who has problems with reading comprehension.”

And that’s just what your husband, Sammael, has said in the past twenty-four hours. In addition to his attempt at using offensive language that the software wouldn’t allow: “no one gives a flying ****, mother****er," over and over just to be as unpleasant and provocative as he can.

Now that’s a troll! He’s obviously trying to get banned. He may get his wish.

Comment

• Originally posted by dodge View Post
                  The thing is, Smyrna, that Franklin is not calling you Nazi/Hitler-like, he’s saying that about Arnold Murray and his teachings…which is his right. The rules of the forum have to do with saying that about other members of the forum. All you have to do is point to a post since Franklin came back from his ban where he said you or any other member of this forum were neo-Nazis/racists/anti-Semitic and that would be a valid complaint. When you do that, and find it, then you should complain to the moderator. That’s what he’s here for.

If you think that your being banned from posting last time was”biased and unfair,” I would suggest you contact the Administration. I'm sure he would be happy to tell you what he thinks.
                  That's a load of bull. The "administration" can't reverse their biased decision. And I doubt very seriously I'd even get an apology. Plus, I hear enough spin just by listening to you. What I think I can do is go back to then he did get banned, because if my memory serves me, which it usually does, he didn't call anyone Nazis then either, just referred to all SC students as racist and Nazis.

And you contradict your self again, since you said in a prior post: ...."but since he’s been here Josh has mentioned many times that “playing the Nazi card” was a form of ad hominem that will now be tolerated; and that was one of the reason Franklin was banned."

So which one is it Dodge? "Playing the Nazi card" or actually referring to me or another member as a Nazi? Do they mean one and the same?

Comment

• Smyrna -- Franklin said that he believes Arnold Murray is a “closet Nazi,” he “boldly identifies Arnold Murray as a neo-Nazi racist anti-Semitic cult leader who has extreme hatred and jealousy of the Jewish people,” wrote that the doctrines “taught by Arnold Murray are racist, anti-Semitic and neo-Nazi,” that “what Arnold Murray and his cult defenders believe is anti-Semitic and neo-Nazi.”

Do you actually take what Franklin says seriously? Do you think it’s any worse than Sammael calling other members of this forum “back-stabbing whiny grungy wussy punks,” “limp-wristed pathetic trash-talking cowards,” and that he thinks “no one gives a flying ****, mother****er?”

Talk about double standards. I’ve never seen you criticize Sammael for his offensive viral ad hominem. Do you turn a blind eye because he's one of your crew?

Comment

• Still crying I see about something that is obviously true....My intuition is always correct.

Comment

Hi Shadowcat. I’ll give you an example of the things that a toxic troll says.

“You’re a grungy wussy punk, two-faced passive backstabbing humorless whiny hippie limp-wristed pig-headed lying pathetic trash-talking coward who has problems with reading comprehension.”

And that’s just what your husband, Sammael, has said in the past twenty-four hours. In addition to his attempt at using offensive language that the software wouldn’t allow: “no one gives a flying ****, mother****er," over and over just to be as unpleasant and provocative as he can.

Now that’s a troll! He’s obviously trying to get banned. He may get his wish.
                        Just to clarify I think he's pretty much tired of the bull that he sees going on more than anything. Also the cursing over and over again in his one post was actually song lyrics with the exception of changing the word I to no one. Run a search for lyrics to "In Your Face" and "Hatecrew Death Roll" by Children of Bodom.

Comment

• Shadowcat, I understand where your husband gets his immature hate-filled antagonistic “in your face” toxic attitude, listening to death/thrash metal music. Children of Bodom’s lyrics are filled with childish warnings and threats, “Say one more word, I double dare you, bring it on. It’s my world, you’re in it, it’ll take you down in a minute,” and then talks about “bitchslapping in the face,” “**** you,” and repeatedly screaming out “I don’t give a flying **** mother****er.”

Nice. The other “song,” “Hate Crew Deathroll,” is equally as toxic and juvenile, screaming out about not giving a ****, warnings of stepping back, you ain’t one of us, you’re ugly, you stupid ****! It goes on about not caring, about resentment. “We are hate crew, we stand and we won’t fall. **** you!”

Damn! Is this the crap that you guys let into your mind, and quote on internet forums? Wouldn’t want to be your neighbors.

Comment

• Goodbye, Sammael.

Comment

• Goodbye and good luck!

Never forget!!

Comment

Smyrna -- Franklin said that he believes Arnold Murray is a “closet Nazi,” he “boldly identifies Arnold Murray as a neo-Nazi racist anti-Semitic cult leader who has extreme hatred and jealousy of the Jewish people,” wrote that the doctrines “taught by Arnold Murray are racist, anti-Semitic and neo-Nazi,” that “what Arnold Murray and his cult defenders believe is anti-Semitic and neo-Nazi.”

Do you actually take what Franklin says seriously? Do you think it’s any worse than Sammael calling other members of this forum “back-stabbing whiny grungy wussy punks,” “limp-wristed pathetic trash-talking cowards,” and that he thinks “no one gives a flying ****, mother****er?”

Talk about double standards. I’ve never seen you criticize Sammael for his offensive viral ad hominem. Do you turn a blind eye because he's one of your crew?
                                Dodge, you are quickly earning the title of King of Spin, Stage Director can learn from you, and she's an expert at it too. It doesn't matter if I take Franklin's charges seriously or not, because placed in the proper context of the topic of moderator bias here, the fact he was allowed for years to call SCers Nazis, and racists, while detractors whined and vilified me because I called him and those who agreed with him morons and idiots, is simply biased and contradictory.

Now, you claim that since "Josh" has come on the scene things will be different. However, they are not, since Franklin continues his unsubstantiated comparisons to Nazis and his charge SCers are racists. Since he was banned, not for calling me a Nazi or racist personally, your description of FactNet policy is thus wrong. What is correct is what he was previously banned for making those comparisons,, is now allowable apparently, as he has not been warned or banned again.

"Do you think it’s any worse than Sammael calling other members of this forum “back-stabbing whiny grungy wussy punks,” “limp-wristed pathetic trash-talking cowards,” and that he thinks “no one gives a flying ****, mother****er?”

Talk about double standards. I’ve never seen you criticize Sammael for his offensive viral ad hominem. Do you turn a blind eye because he's one of your crew?"

The only double standard here is the moderators let him get away with those posts rather than banning him. How many of those posts had he made before he was finally banned? After all, I was banned for simply asking Oneway if he was drinking on one day he was posted what I perceived to be bizarre comments, and HE wasn't even the one who complained. That Sammael chose to use that language was part of his stated "going out in a blaze of glory" agenda, so there was no use in citing him, because I already knew what he was doing and it did'nt matter. "Hey Smyrna,I am considering this my blaze of glory here".....(post #883 on 3/23)

Besides, Dodge, according to your own definition, what he said wasn't "
                                offensive viral ad hominem" because he believes what he said is true. I'm sure you will ignore that point, because you've been ignoring it all along. I've brought that point up several times. Seem like you have a real problem admitting when you are wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X