FACTNet is now in "Archive" mode, un-postable and non-registrable ...

FACTNet Discussion board is now in "Archive" mode and there will be no more new postings nor new registrations. We are keeping the board as history book. A reference and informational resource. is still fully functional and our News blog is now interactive and we encourage you all to leave your comments there...

We want to thank all of you for your participation and it has been our honor to serve all yall! Sincerely, The FACTNet Family...
See more
See less

Life in a Korean Moonies town

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life in a Korean Moonies town

Hi everyone,
    If you're interested I've been writting about my recent experiences living in a small Korean.
    (I'm an Australian teaching english here)
    A few months ago I discovered that my quiet little town is the base of a Moonies type Messiah cult,

Its got around 40-50,000 members in Korea and its trying to grow overseas, especially in theStates.

Here's the link:
    In the Korean-related Open Forum
    Topic called "The Ultimate Male Fantasy...or all that glitters"

The Moonies are really secreti

The Moonies are really secretive. There are much more than you think! I was riding my car through NJ and I saw the Unification flags on peoples houses, and Family Fed flags. Many families dont even tell people.
    How can you tell if they are a moonie?
    Well they are clean cut.
    A lot of times half Japanese.
    And know a lot about religion!

Yea dude...i have a few friend

Yea dude...i have a few friends who are moonies...I know alot about the religion but am not part of it..if u have any questions u can ask me and I can answer it!!!

I am actually very close to th

I am actually very close to the church. I was raised in it. Right now... I don't know. I am spiritually open which is a term that means "are sensitive to seeing spiritually". I have been since I was little, and a lot of members in the church are. Especially the blessed children. A lot of them see spirits, and have dreams... psychics and such. I forgot where I was going with this. But um... yeah. I wouldn't say it's a cult.