Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE LAMB IS JESUS THE ANCEINT OF DAYS IS THE FATHER i can understand that. i dont go to movies havent sice before i got saved. i do read christain novels and if i find they are not right then i stop and put them away. regardless of what you think i am not ignorant especilLY OF GODS WORD THE BIBLE i dont just read it i study it. and we have different people of different learnig degrees in our church if that is what you are talking about and we do belive in the trinity WHICH IS GOD THE FATHER... ONE PERSON... GOD THE SON... ONE PERSON... GOD THE HOLY GHOST ... ONE PERSON THESE THREE ARE ONE

Comment

Originally posted by truth_child View Post
      THE LAMB IS JESUS THE ANCEINT OF DAYS IS THE FATHER i can understand that. i dont go to movies havent sice before i got saved. i do read christain novels and if i find they are not right then i stop and put them away. regardless of what you think i am not ignorant especilLY OF GODS WORD THE BIBLE i dont just read it i study it. and we have different people of different learnig degrees in our church if that is what you are talking about and we do belive in the trinity WHICH IS GOD THE FATHER... ONE PERSON... GOD THE SON... ONE PERSON... GOD THE HOLY GHOST ... ONE PERSON THESE THREE ARE ONE
      I thought in end times the seal would open are you telling me the seals have been open from when Christ already came? I think not.

Remember Christ is already on the throne correct? If so sho is this lambkin that comes to open the seals. Okay maybe I am wrong and way off base. Revelations is not my forte, but neither is prophecy in general so help me out my pentecostal brother?

Comment

where did i say that the sela are already open... no read it again in fact read the bible the seals are not opened till the end time when JESUS COMES AGAIN
        and please dont refer to me in the sense you refer to me as "my pentecostal brother" it sounds as if you are making fun
        prophecy is not my strong point either but i don know what the bible says

Comment

where did i say that the sela are already open... no read it again in fact read the bible the seals are not opened till the end time when JESUS COMES AGAIN
          and please dont refer to me in the sense you refer to me as "my pentecostal brother" it sounds as if you are making fun
          prophecy is not my strong point either but i don know what the bible says
          T.C.
          Let me ask you this who is on the throne? His Jesus already on the throne, if not then who is there now?

Comment

whos JESUS are you referring to?.. i get the sense that you do not DO NOT BELEIVE IN THE FATHER AND THE SON AND THE HOLY GHOST do you now just beleive that there are three offices? for the last time GOD IS ON HIS THRONE AND JESUS IS RIGHT NOW SEATED NEXT TO THE FATHER. AT THE END TIME WHEN JESUS JUDGES THE CHURCH FOR REWARDS HE WILL SIT ON HIS OWN THRONES you are one mixed up child

Comment

whos JESUS are you referring to?.. i get the sense that you do not DO NOT BELEIVE IN THE FATHER AND THE SON AND THE HOLY GHOST do you now just beleive that there are three offices? for the last time GOD IS ON HIS THRONE AND JESUS IS RIGHT NOW SEATED NEXT TO THE FATHER. AT THE END TIME WHEN JESUS JUDGES THE CHURCH FOR REWARDS HE WILL SIT ON HIS OWN THRONES you are one mixed up child
              Now you sound like a mormon that believes in three gods. You know they believe in each being separated and oneness is just as bad you think they were indian shape shifters involved.

Okay here is my take on it TC and my opinion. I like this illustration, creek, river and the ocean. All run into each other and are technically one, yet each part is separate. The stream is God the Father, The river is Jesus and the Holy Spirit is like the ocean. Over flowing and filling.
              Last edited by turtle; 09-12-2008, 01:50 AM.

Comment

turtle you havent answered my question do you beleive that the trinity IS THREE OFFICES OR NOT . if you beleive that THEY are three offices you are just like the oneness where as if you beleive (as i do ) IN THE FATHER AND THE SON AND THE HOLY GHOST AND THAT THESE THREE ARE ONE THEN YOU ARE MAINSTREAM christian
                oneness beleive that they are three offices. and no i don not beleive in three GODS THERE IS ONE ONE IN THREE PERSONS

Comment

turtle you havent answered my question do you beleive that the trinity IS THREE OFFICES OR NOT . if you beleive that THEY are three offices you are just like the oneness where as if you beleive (as i do ) IN THE FATHER AND THE SON AND THE HOLY GHOST AND THAT THESE THREE ARE ONE THEN YOU ARE MAINSTREAM christian
                  oneness beleive that they are three offices. and no i don not beleive in three GODS THERE IS ONE ONE IN THREE PERSONS
                  I am tritarian TC and the fact remains this. No matter how you describe the trinity it is still the same. If you take three chemicals mix them together you still have one thing, now if you separate those chemicals they are nothing alike, yet together they are one united. Body of Christ is like that. Now you take water and turn it to ice, steam, or use it as liquid, it is still water. God is like that. See the attributes of God the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit are they not the same.

John 14:7 KJV
                  (7) If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

John 14:10-12 KJV
                  (10) Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
                  (11) Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
                  (12) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

John 14:16-17 KJV
                  (16) And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
                  (17) Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

One must remember Christ is also teaching His disciples how to pray in this last verse so others receive the Holy Spirit. This is a private discussion between the disciples and Him.
                  Last edited by turtle; 09-12-2008, 05:51 PM.

Comment

turtle i was referring to the book the hiding place and yes we have got off subject.. rev. teaches that who ever over come will sit with JESUS IN HIS THRONE even as HE SAT WITH HIS FATHER IN HIS THRONE and you didnt answer my question do you beleive the TRINITY IS JUST THREE OFFICES and i cant laugh at myself when things are being said that doesnt make sense
                    I have always believe that the Son sat beside his Father on the throne, I question this because only time we see it in revelation as such is when the lamb comes to break the seals. But the reference to the Lamb is the lamb that was slain. In other words reference to Christ only. But in revelation when you look at the judgment seat you only see one on the throne?

Comment

you still have answerd my question turtle do you beleive that there are three offices or THREE PERSONS IN ONE GOD

Comment

I believe the Bible Arron, bottom line.

Comment

The tirinity is by far one of the all time most misunderstood concepts.

The three together do form the perfect God head. When Jesus said I came not to do my will, but the fathers who sent me. That right there blows many of these false conceptions right out the window. Yet in order for such persons to feel this make believe kinship with the rest of their gang they'll say the darndest things??

As I'm sure Arron (thuth child)will right now say the darndest things. Of course first he's got to make one point perfectly clear. He's a washed in the blood, died in the wool Penticostal. Who from just the mere utterance of Gibberish proves to all his like minded buddies he's SAVED!!! As they all believe the utterance is living proof that one is saved because if they weren't they wouldn't be able to Gibber Jabber like such pro's. But if you ask them is the utterance neccessary to be saved they'll say NO??? Now if that isn't the biggest bunch of Gibberish you ever heard I don't know what could ever possibly serpass it!!

DOB!

Comment

Arron I've noticed your on another rant. I see your name at the bottom of vertually every post on Fact-net??? I see once again you've come to find it neccessary to tell all your thruth child and your saved??

Comment

Originally posted by dobman53 View Post
                              The tirinity is by far one of the all time most misunderstood concepts.

The three together do form the perfect God head. When Jesus said I came not to do my will, but the fathers who sent me. That right there blows many of these false conceptions right out the window. Yet in order for such persons to feel this make believe kinship with the rest of their gang they'll say the darndest things??

As I'm sure Arron (thuth child)will right now say the darndest things. Of course first he's got to make one point perfectly clear. He's a washed in the blood, died in the wool Penticostal. Who from just the mere utterance of Gibberish proves to all his like minded buddies he's SAVED!!! As they all believe the utterance is living proof that one is saved because if they weren't they wouldn't be able to Gibber Jabber like such pro's. But if you ask them is the utterance neccessary to be saved they'll say NO??? Now if that isn't the biggest bunch of Gibberish you ever heard I don't know what could ever possibly serpass it!!

DOB!
                              I get the sad impression you are making fun of us and you are suppose to be an educator?? But see you ramble like the rest of everyone on here and still like to blow the lid off this thing with only speaking of only two part of the Trinity and not three. Why gives are you oneness? No I know better, but I am sure you have oneness friends.

Comment

turtle no you still have answered my question please do so
                                to the one who said i was on another rant. what rant are they referring to now ... because i said im saved BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS well yes i am

Comment

Working...
                                X