X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the trinity

i know that the word trintiy is not in the bible but the teaching is. GOD in the begining said " LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE " now HE was no talking to angels but TO THE SON AND TO THE HOLY GHOST .. there are not three offices but THREE PERSONS UNITED AS ONE THE FATHER AND THE SON AND THE HOLY GHOST

Originally posted by truth_child View Post
    i know that the word trintiy is not in the bible but the teaching is. GOD in the begining said " LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE " now HE was no talking to angels but TO THE SON AND TO THE HOLY GHOST .. there are not three offices but THREE PERSONS UNITED AS ONE THE FATHER AND THE SON AND THE HOLY GHOST
    Truth child we debated this on the old forum til we were blue, do you remember. Boy we had a time and a half. Realizing we all really agreed. But I got a question for you. When I Isaiah is before the thrown he see two people, and the thrown in revelations there is really only one on the thrown. Would you mind explaining this if you can.

Comment

look in rev again and you will find where that THE SON WENT TO THE ANCEINT OF DAYS (THE FATHER)

Comment

look in rev again and you will find where that THE SON WENT TO THE ANCEINT OF DAYS (THE FATHER)
        Truth child I am not going to argue with you today. I refuse I say enough as it is. The ancient of Days does nto mean Father. And besides that it is applying one thrown one person. Yet we see Him as three person's existing as one. It is not taught this way in traditional churches, though.

Comment

who then is THE ANCEINT OF DAYS ? and if you cant answer or dont want to then dont be on this thread i wasnt just talking to you, you know

Comment

who then is THE ANCEINT OF DAYS ? and if you cant answer or dont want to then dont be on this thread i wasnt just talking to you, you know
            It is a reference to Christ coming back to earth again. Glory, Glory. Ancient of days is earth.

Comment

excuse me i gave the refference as rev. but it is in daniel7:9 THE ANCEINT OF DAYS WA SITTINGON THE THRONE ( THAT IS GOD THE FATHER) VERSE 13 THE SON OD MAN (CHRIST)CAME TO THE ANCEINT OF DAYS. KJV now i dont know and dont care wht yor trans says but that is bible the kjv

Comment

excuse me i gave the refference as rev. but it is in daniel7:9 THE ANCEINT OF DAYS WA SITTINGON THE THRONE ( THAT IS GOD THE FATHER) VERSE 13 THE SON OD MAN (CHRIST)CAME TO THE ANCEINT OF DAYS. KJV now i dont know and dont care wht yor trans says but that is bible the kjv
                Job 12:12 KJV
                (12) With the ancient is wisdom; and in length of days understanding.

Psalms 77:5 KJV
                (5) I have considered the days of old, the years of ancient times.

Isaiah 23:7 KJV
                (7) Is this your joyous city, whose antiquity is of ancient days? her own feet shall carry her afar off to sojourn.

Isaiah 51:9 KJV
                (9) Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the LORD; awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon?

Daniel 7:9 KJV
                (9) I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

[COLOR=blue]Daniel 7:13 KJV
                (13) I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
                [/blue]

Daniel 7:22 KJV
                (22) Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

OH boy. See you did do it arron, you proved me wrong. But see I was asking you a question you gave poor reference.

Comment

Originally posted by turtle View Post
                  OH boy. See you did do it arron, you proved me wrong. But see I was asking you a question you gave poor reference.
                  Nope did not this was a dream during Nebucanezzer time, it was concerning that time period. Not God's time period. That is where a lot of confusion takes place.

Daniel 7:28 ESV
                  (28) "Here is the end of the matter. As for me, Daniel, my thoughts greatly alarmed me, and my color changed, but I kept the matter in my heart."
                  Last edited by turtle; 09-01-2008, 10:48 PM.

Comment

The Anceint Of Days Is The Father

Comment

The Anceint Of Days Is The Father
                      Yes I agree, but did you know that some groups believe this prophecy concern right then during nebucanezzer reign. Did you know that.

Comment

yes some cant see into prophecy or the spiritual realm even when it is right before them

Comment

yes some cant see into prophecy or the spiritual realm even when it is right before them
                          You know what really gets me about pentecostals is their metaphors about green puk. I think they have been watching to many movies, Real prophecies and demonic problems are often describes colorfully, without ever once mention the truth of the matter. Metaphors are great unless the devil uses it to cause chaos and confusion.

Comment

im sorry turtle i thought you were pentecostal no i dont beleive every novel i read about well like the end time series. i know that some is made up and probally want ever happen but i like what the bible says no scripture is of a private interpretation... so i jst take what the bible says about it all

Comment

im sorry turtle i thought you were pentecostal no i dont beleive every novel i read about well like the end time series. i know that some is made up and probally want ever happen but i like what the bible says no scripture is of a private interpretation... so i jst take what the bible says about it all
                              T.C. I think we all speak a private language with God. He speaks to us the way we understand it. You know like if I was a scientist, I would be looking through a microscope so to speak and seeing the beauty of God creation. If I love movies then I be looking from a movie position from sci fiction, to drama. If I look at it from a reality point of view then I will be looking hard at scripture. See God relating to us in on way giving us each a way to express it. But what happens when it is a public interpetation and define and someone does not know it, it because like a bunch of jargon. And that jargon cause people to be confused. It is sad, but that is what destroys a church often times, even if it is explained. I know some churches that have drama teams, and things like flag teams and things. Some churches feel this is taboo. I can symathize with that because some do not understand it. One reason they do not understand is because of a failure to explain it. With explanation comes much understanding.

It is like going to an opera, okay I have never been to one, but I have to admit I have heard opera music. And truth is that is not my cup of tea, but when one understands the drama in the opera the music words matter little. In other words whether you understand latin or whatever language it is done in, you can still understand the show. Same with Biblical principals. You can understand if the explanation of something is done in the language of the people, but if it is both done in greek and acted in greek one would never understand. You got jargon in the church with little understanding.

It is more of a problem in small churches then large ones. Because most large churches are multicultural to some degree. Most uneducated people though have a trouble with understanding multi cultures if they have never experience them. If I sing Jesus loves me to the tune Jesus loves me, but sing it in spanish as long as you know the words you still understand even though you do not speak spanish.

The language is then interpeted for you. Only problem is if one does not know the words in english and hears it in spanish and does not speak spanish it is greek.

Now what does that have to do with the Trinity well some people hear us talking about the trinity and we say God and some people say Father God, Jesus (God) and Holy Spirit (God). not understanding that the one is described in three person's. The language of saying

Revelation 5:7-8 KJV
                              (7) And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
                              (8) And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

Who is the lamb in this verse Arron? Do you know what the hebrew defines the lamb as a lamb kin in stronges and in Thayer Definition:
                              1) a little lamb, a lamb.

And who is the king?

Comment

Working...
                              X