Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
PROOF? William Branham's tomb shows supernatural dove flying from tomb Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PROOF? William Branham's tomb shows supernatural dove flying from tomb

The Fire and The Dove Video
    Some time ago I received this video from a Brother in Jefferson ville. It was featured on several websites and there were a couple stories explaining it.

The Brother explained to me that the video was being taken of some folks visiting Jefferson ville. He explained that while looking at the pyramid capstone at Bro. Branhams where Bro. Branham is buried. A man accidentally stepped his foot inside and onto the ground that is roped off. That is when the video shows what appears to be a pillar of fire coming out of the capstone..it turns into the form of a dove and flies out of view.

The video is shown at a greatly reduced speed to capture the image.

http://www.williambranham.com/fire_and_dove_video.html

My mammy don told me to believe nothin I read and only half what I see.

Comment

Looks like a dove or whatever just flew out from the side to me. Not very definitive, but who knows? Could be something.

atm- I hope your mammy don wasn't including your non Dake's Bible. You can believe that book. Seeing is not always believing, I'll say that. I've seen a lot of stuff that doesn't sit right. When it comes to the Holy Spirit though, He can manifest anyway He wants to, and sometimes it is "Unbelievable".

I've seen a lot of pictures of Branham that supposedly show clear images of an angel. His ministry actually relied quite a bit on angels telling him things and pointing out the objects of healing or prophecy. I don't know what to make of some of the pictures. Maybe real? Maybe photographic glitches (an inordinate amount of them for one guy)? I just don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by xman3 View Post
        Looks like a dove or whatever just flew out from the side to me. Not very definitive, but who knows? Could be something.

atm- I hope your mammy don wasn't including your non Dake's Bible. You can believe that book. Seeing is not always believing, I'll say that. I've seen a lot of stuff that doesn't sit right. When it comes to the Holy Spirit though, He can manifest anyway He wants to, and sometimes it is "Unbelievable".

I've seen a lot of pictures of Branham that supposedly show clear images of an angel. His ministry actually relied quite a bit on angels telling him things and pointing out the objects of healing or prophecy. I don't know what to make of some of the pictures. Maybe real? Maybe photographic glitches (an inordinate amount of them for one guy)? I just don't know.
        me nuthuin. In 1815, Illinois passed a law banning all books from the church.

Comment

i would have had to see it for my self ,not on video. and then im not sure i would beleive it. for i dont beleive in branham

Comment

One flew over the cuckoos nest.
            Probably a true video...and probably a DEMON.
            Good grief!
            TATM, I saw the video, this is nuts!
            Last edited by easeltine; 06-23-2008, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Just another blatant example of man worshipping. The exact kind of unChristian stuff CULTS are made of.

Comment

the branhamites are no better than the catholics who worship saint have mary with appearances of her (never JESUS ) and blood flow down statyes faces and tears all a bunch of junk

Comment

huh

Dear Jefffranklin, Its just for your enjoyment to look and see, what you think...You don't have to believe it...Why all the anger?

One word...Anger management

Comment

huh..Don't get it? Why all the anger in the post?

Dear Jefffranklin, Its just for your enjoyment to look and see, what you think...You don't have to believe it...Why all the anger?

I'm just sharing what I found...I love to look into lots of things, talk about them learn if I can ect... and never divide with brethren over doctrine..Or I might be at fault, and have to answer to HIM....

One word...Anger management

Comment

Follow Christ only

uh, excuse me but "anger management" is TWO words!

And that doesn't apply to me because I did not write that in anger but as a warning to you on the slippery slope of putting another imperfect man between you and the Son of God, Jesus Christ.

The brethern are already deeply divided if you haven't noticed exactly because of all of this unbiblical man worshipping that you are exhibiting.

I don't believe that the mother of Christ reveals herself in a cheeseburger nor do I believe that a spiritual dove flew out of your pseudo prophet's tomb. I believe you are doing a disservice to other believers in God when you highlight such foolishness.

If you are a Christian then get back on the straight and narrow path following Jesus Christ only, not some pseudo prophet.

If you are a Branhamite do you believe his heretical teaching that the Jews are the literal descendants of satan?

Here are THREE words for you....

Follow Christ only.

Comment

i do not beleive that the dove flew out or away from the tomb any more than i beleive that the statue of saint and mary cry and weep and such stuff

Comment

Working...
                        X