X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revelations 2

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelations 3

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

dobman: The subject of racism did not even come up in last night's discussion. Just those two verses.

Murray teaches that all those who were Jews (supposed kenites or not) rejected Christ.

Is that correct?

Well in those verses (Rev 2:9 and 3:9) the subject matter is 2 Christian churches which were called synagogues at that time peopled with mainly gentiles who considered themselves spiritual Jews and accepted Jewish customs but claimed were followers of CHRIST.

(according to murray the kenites, so called literal descendants of satan, rejected Christ. So these verses do not pertain to these fictional "Kenites" or any Jews who openly rejected Christ.)

But both churches, synagogues, mentioned were under persecution by the Romans and were going through trials and tribulations. They were being tested. The churches (synagogues) were peopled with some blasphemers, and liars, in that they falsely professed Christ as their Savior, did not follow Christ in their heart.

So how could those spoke about in Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 be the Jews who rejected Christ blatantly, outspokenly (murray's socalled "Kenites, literal spawn of the devil) when in reality those spoke about in Rev. 2:9 and Rev. 3:9 were actually Christians, fallen as they may have been?

You do not even know the context of the scriptures you quote. Your twisted interpretation is not logical or rational. Just an obvious perversion of God's word.

Those verses speak about Christians who were called Jews, "spiritual Jews", at that time since the term Christian did not exist then.

Not ethnic Jews who rejected Christ openly, who murray claims were Kenites. literal spawn of satan.

Your interpretation does NOT fly! Has no wings! Crashes and burns!

Go back and study without murray and get it right!

Comment

• [quote=jefffranklin;370195Watch what you agree to jargon unless that is what you believe also.[/quote]

well...thats a little severe...since i am a fully matured adult i dont say i agree with something unless i do...i fully agree with the post of raiders that i commented on...i have said many, many times that my relationship with god has NOTHING to do with any church, dogma or doctrine...and raider, having been exposed to the adventists, can understand a lot of my background...in fact, the MORE i read that post, the MORE i agree with it...it says NOTHING about kenites (whatever the hell that is)murray, g,i, joe or the easter bunny...it says that organized religion is not for him...fd
      Last edited by jargon631; 10-24-2008, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• Holt you all are talking a bunch of hewy. Who did the actual nailing and ordering of Christ crucifixion and who actually spiritual put Jesus on the cross.

Luke 23:20-25 KJV
        (20) Pilate therefore, willing to release Jesus, spake again to them.
        (21) But they cried, saying, Crucify him, crucify him.
        (22) And he said unto them the third time, Why, what evil hath he done? I have found no cause of death in him: I will therefore chastise him, and let him go.
        (23) And they were instant with loud voices, requiring that he might be crucified. And the voices of them and of the chief priests prevailed.
        (24) And Pilate gave sentence that it should be as they required.
        (25) And he released unto them him that for sedition and murder was cast into prison, whom they had desired; but he delivered Jesus to their will.

Matthew 27:22-35 KJV
        (22) Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.
        (23) And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified.
        (24) When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.
        (25) Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.
        (26) Then released he Barabbas unto them: and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered him to be crucified.
        (27) Then the soldiers of the governor took Jesus into the common hall, and gathered unto him the whole band of soldiers.
        (28) And they stripped him, and put on him a scarlet robe.
        (29) And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!
        (30) And they spit upon him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head.
        (31) And after that they had mocked him, they took the robe off from him, and put his own raiment on him, and led him away to crucify him.
        (32) And as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name: him they compelled to bear his cross.
        (33) And when they were come unto a place called Golgotha, that is to say, a place of a skull,
        (34) They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted thereof, he would not drink.
        (35) And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.

Acts 2:35-40 KJV
        (35) Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
        (36) Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
        (37) Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
        (38) Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
        (39) For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
        (40) And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

Romans 5:6-11 KJV
        (6) For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
        (7) For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
        (8) But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
        (9) Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
        (10) For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
        (11) And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.
        Last edited by turtle; 10-24-2008, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• turtle i beleive mankind as a whole put JESUS on the cross. the jews sentenced HIM the romans did the puting him there and the romans were representitive of all man kind. yes i put HIM there for HE HAD TO DIE for my sins so in that sense i put HIM THERE but thank GOD HE AROSE AGAIN AND i am forgiven praise GOD

Comment

• Franklin, this is not possible. Political correctness is of man, this world, Satan's rule. God is morally correct and just not according to the political correctness of man.

Originally posted by jefffranklin View Post
            The Bible IS politically correct because God is politically correct. God is not a respector of race, skin color, eye color, ethnic group, geographical location or ancestry. There is no elite to God except for those, anybody, who comes to God.

The obvious implication of the murrayite, raider, is that he is aware that murray's claim that the Jews are the literal spawn of satan and that God supposedly created the Adamic (german/gaelic/aryan) race seperate from all other races and ethnic groups is not politically correct. And that the biblical teaching that Adam and Eve are the Father and Mother of ALL humanity is unscriptural childish Sunday School teachings.

Watch what you agree to jargon unless that is what you believe also.

Comment

• Pure, true, correctness in all phases and ways of life is God. God is perfect in all ways. Politically, socially, morally.... in all ways.

You used a connotation of political correctness in a negative way. Which I agree in the way the radical politiclally left uses political correctness.

I took the phrase "politcal correctness to the higher truth of what political correctness is, not to man, but to God. God is politically correct. God is correct IN ALL THINGS!

But murray uses political correctness in his cult also. murray has set up layers of trust in his cult so that those outside who show interest are not explained the full murray teachings (because his real teachings are not politically correct) until they earn a level of trust in the cult.

That is why the fig tree cafe is such an embarassment to murray. Those murrayites over there have no pretense of being politically correct at all. Wondering or claiming in their posts which celebrties are kenites, literal spawn of satan.... Steven Spielberg, Barbara Streisand.... wondering if the 6th day creations, blacks, orientals, non german/gaelic whites have souls since Genesis only mentions God blowing his spirit into Adam's nostrils..... The murrayite fig treers are spilling the beans as to what murray's teachings really are for all to read.

murray is the master of man's political correctness. His taped Shepherd's Chapel Easter service goes out it's way to show invited black people attending, when they would not attend, would be outraged at murray, if they knew what murray actually taught, that blacks are not descended from Adam and Eve, that they are descended from nameless, soulless impure 6th day creation peoples God created along with the beasts of the field.

That on the 8th day God supposedly created Adam separate because from Adam, Christ would be descended from a "PURE" race of germanic/gaelics. (Adamics/Aryans) That is an outright insult to blacks and all who are not of german/gaelic ancestry! And his perversion of scripture (when he hasn't switched to his fallback "local flood" position) that the 6th day non white races and non german/gaelic but white ethnic groups were put on Noah's Ark along with the beasts. Only Noah and his family are mentioned because they are of a SUPERIOR race (according to murray).

And that only the german/gaelics will reside in the inner realm of heaven with God, all others in the outer parts. Very insulting (racist) to all who are not of german/gaelic ancestry. NOT politcally correct! But of course murray, the master of political correctness, makes sure those teachings are hidden from the public and are oinly taught within his inner circle of trust.

That is what the other white supremacist groups, Nazis, KKK, Christian Identity.... accuse murray of.... political correctness. It's murray's devious ploy to lure the unsuspecting into his cult gradually until they are brainwashed enough to teach them all of murray's racist heretical teachings.

murray is the master of man's political correctness. he knows how to sell his snake oil to the unsuspecting masses without them realizing it is spiritual poison.

Comment

• by saying that the jew were kneites yes murray is a racist and by beeleiveing that the white or ruddy people are the ones who are GODS ELECT he is also a racist

Comment

Working...
                X