X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kenites

there are no kneite that are children of cain. if there were they all died out in the flood. also it is impossible for a snake and a woamn or for satan to have a child by a woman

i listened to am on tv this morning and he said that the kenites got on board the ark because noah took two of all flesh. he said naoh was a pure line an so was his family but that the kenites got on board too. that is a lie only 8 survied the floood.

Comment

Originally posted by truth_child View Post
      there are no kneite that are children of cain. if there were they all died out in the flood. also it is impossible for a snake and a woamn or for satan to have a child by a woman
      Judges 4:11
      11 Now Heber the Kenite, which was of the children of Hobab the father in law of Moses, had severed himself from the Kenites, and pitched his tent unto the plain of Zaanaim, which is by Kedesh.
      KJV

1 Samuel 15:6
      6 And Saul said unto the Kenites, Go, depart, get you down from among the Amalekites, lest I destroy you with them: for ye shewed kindness to all the children of Israel, when they came up out of Egypt. So the Kenites departed from among the Amalekites.
      KJV

1 Chronicles 2:55
      55 And the families of the scribes which dwelt at Jabez; the Tirathites, the Shimeathites, and Suchathites. These are the Kenites that came of Hemath, the father of the house of Rechab.
      KJV

Kenite: OT:7017
      Qeyniy (kay-nee'); or Qiyniy (1 Chronicles 2:55) (kee-nee'); patronymic from OT:7014; a Kenite or member of the tribe of Kajin:
      KJV - Kenite.
      OT:7014
      Qayin (kah'-yin); the same as OT:7013 (with a play upon the affinity to OT:7069); Kajin, the name of the first child, also of a place in Palestine, and of an Oriental tribe:
      KJV - Cain, Kenite (-s).

Comment

The word of God says that Kenites which means a member of the tribe of Cain!

55 And the families of the scribes which dwelt at Jabez; the Tirathites, the Shimeathites, and Suchathites. These are the Kenites that came of Hemath, the father of the house of Rechab.
        KJV

Qeyniy (kay-nee'); or Qiyniy (1 Chronicles 2:55) (kee-nee'); patronymic from OT:7014; a Kenite or member of the tribe of Kajin:
        KJV - Kenite.
        Qayin (kah'-yin); the same as OT:7013 (with a play upon the affinity to OT:7069); Kajin, the name of the first child, also of a place in Palestine, and of an Oriental tribe:
        KJV - Cain, Kenite (-s).

Comment

Buzz you are wrong again you need help.

Originally posted by raider View Post
          The word of God says that Kenites which means a member of the tribe of Cain!

KJV

KJV - Kenite.
          KJV - Cain, Kenite (-s).
          1Ch 2:55 -
          Kenites - It is remarkable that Kenites - people of a race quite distinct from the Israelites Gen_15:19 - should be attached to, and, as it were, included in the descendants of Judah. It seems, however, that the friendly feeling between the two tribes - based on the conduct of the Kenites at the time of the Exodus Exo_18:10-19; Num_10:29-32; 1Sa_15:6 - led to their intermixture and almost amalgamation with the Israelites, Kenite families not only dwelling among them but being actually regarded as of one blood with them.

Kenites are not descendants of Cain, you really need to do your facts. I seldom believe tv on facts though I do find it interesting how they come up with things. Kenites are like the NT christians that were not jews, but accept their beliefs. Of course some did not. They just acted like it.

Comment

Originally posted by turtle View Post
            1Ch 2:55 -
            Kenites - It is remarkable that Kenites - people of a race quite distinct from the Israelites Gen_15:19 - should be attached to, and, as it were, included in the descendants of Judah. It seems, however, that the friendly feeling between the two tribes - based on the conduct of the Kenites at the time of the Exodus Exo_18:10-19; Num_10:29-32; 1Sa_15:6 - led to their intermixture and almost amalgamation with the Israelites, Kenite families not only dwelling among them but being actually regarded as of one blood with them.

Kenites are not descendants of Cain, you really need to do your facts. I seldom believe tv on facts though I do find it interesting how they come up with things. Kenites are like the NT christians that were not jews, but accept their beliefs. Of course some did not. They just acted like it.
            That is an interesting question as well. I am not all that sure that the Kenites know who they are.

I don't believe the Kenites actually chose to be with Judah. To make a long story very short, in the book of Joshua, the residents of Gibeon, in order to keep from being killed off by Joshua's army deceived Joshua and the princes if Israel (not just Judah), when discovered they were "given to service' to the priesthood.

Over the years, when Israel became so wicked that God had them removed, as I remember it, the Levites moved to Judah. Then the Assyrian army defeated the 10 northern tribes and carried them away.

Judah was not taken at that time. This placed the Kenites (given to service) with the Jews and Benjamin. There were also other Kenites in the region. But when Babylon carried Judah away, there were Kenites left. Check out Jeremiah Ch 24 (the good figs and the bad figs).

The Kenites moved into the city for protection and wound up not being carried away, I forgot the details. Some were, some wern't. Peoples are getting all mixed up at this point and some records were lost, I am sure.

Then in Ezra, (a study unto itself) when the Jews were going back to Jerusalem, none of the priests were Levites, they were all Nethenims.

Although I am trying to trace these family trees, it is an ongoing effort, the Bible doesn't track other families unless they have something to do with Israel, I fear that the genealogies are broken too badly to trace exactly.

But ever since this time the two "seperate" tribes have been mixed and nobody knows who is who. Actually I don't even care, we are just suppose to know about it, that is all.

Does that answer your question? I can post a ton of verses, I have been working on a three page document which is not complete yet. This stuff is fairly easy to find in the bible with the names that I have given to you.

Raider

P.S. I am working on your Garden of Eden question now.

Comment

Originally posted by jefffranklin
              Well so far it seems what has been revealed in this discussion are these differences between Christianity's and Arnold Murray's interpretations of Genesis 1.

Christianity:

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

The us refers to the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost.

Arnold Murray:

The us refers to angels.

Furthermore Christianity does not teach that angels are born into the flesh to live in the physical world.

Arnold Murray teaches that angels are being born into physical bodies to live on Earth.

Christinaity teaches that the man and woman in

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

were Adam and Eve.

Still waiting to find out who Arnold Murray claims this man and woman were.

Before you go on, why don't you define what a Christian is? I would like to know!

Comment

OH, and would you mind taking just a little less paper. I don't like having to put my pen down to scroll down to read a few lines of text with many blanks between them.

Thanks.

Comment

I moved that post to the Serpent Seed 101 thread where that discussion was going on.

As to your question, forget everything Arnold Murray ever told you then read the Bible for yourself, by yourself, let the Holy Spirit guide you and then you will know how Christians interpret the Bible.

The spaces are there to promote clarity on a thread where confusion and diversion abound.

Comment

Originally posted by jefffranklin View Post
                    I moved that post to the Serpent Seed 101 thread where that discussion was going on.

As to your question, forget everything Arnold Murray ever told you then read the Bible for yourself, by yourself, let the Holy Spirit guide you and then you will know how Christians interpret the Bible.

The spaces are there to promote clarity on a thread where confusion and diversion abound.
                    You know Franklin, I have come to enjoy your posts. They strengthen my faith.

Actually I did read the Bible for myself, and I studied J. Vernon McGee's teachings before I ever heard of PAM.

It was when I heard PAM that the Bible became clear as I never believed it could be.

I am sadened for you that you are unable to see the truth.

So why are you the self proclaimed defender of the Jews anyway, have I ever said anything against the Jews? In fact there is reason for me to believe that I may be a Jew. Whatever! The point that you seem to just not be able to get is JEWS ARE NOT KENITES and KENITES ARE NOT JEWS. They just live in the same area of the world.

If you have blue people and violet people and they both live together, they are still blue people and violet people. One is not the other.

AND since we are not suppose to bother the Kenties anyway, what difference does it make?

I believe you just like to ramble on and on.

Do you listen to Jesus? Do you follow his teachings?
                    Revelation 2:9
                    9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
                    KJV

Revelation 3:9
                    9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
                    KJV
                    If you don't like the teachings of Jesus, take it up with him and leave his Church alone.

The nature of your posts demonstrates the level of your Biblical ignorance, are you still sucking milk?
                    Hebrews 5:12
                    12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
                    KJV
                    This verse is about the teachings of God, the nice stuff of salvation are just great but there is a WHOLE BIBLE to learn. Not just the pollitically correct teaching but the teaching that God wants you to learn. God teaches of Kenites, I didn't make it up, KENITES ARE OF THE TRIBE OF CAIN. Learn to like it, that is how it is. PERIOD.

C'mon back, I am sure that I can blow you away every time with scriptures, it sharpens my skills. I love it.

Raider

Comment

It was when I heard PAM that the Bible became clear as I never believed it could be.
                      From what you believe now, what became clear to you after listening to murray was actually just more carnal confusion. murray's teachings appeal to those who have prejudice and airs of superiortiy in their hearts. Sin that the Holy Spirit will purge from your soul if you will let that happen. God is not a racist.

I am sadened for YOU, raider, that you are unable to see the truth. And that is God is not a racist!

All Americans are delegated to defend the Constitution of the United States that guarantees all life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

You spread dangerous, slanderous rumors about the Jews, point fingers at them, though you yourself might not harm them except by your words, your skinhead Nazi brothers will deny Jews their rights to life, liberty and their pursuit of happiness. That is unAmerican and unChristian. You are just as guilty for your dangerous slander as the ones that do them physical harm.

have I ever said anything against the Jews?

You infer that some among the Jews are not Jews but satan's spawn but you can't tell which is which.

You condemn all Jews with your lies and slander.

You think a skinhead thug is going to hesitate to determine whether a Jew is one of your mythical Kenites or not before he cracks their skull with a pipe?

Hitler solved the dilemna of the Jews....... Hitler killed them all.

The Jews that Murray falsely accuses of being the spawn of satan are 95% of the Jewsih population.

If you have blue people and violet people and they both live together, they are still blue people and violet people. One is not the other.
                      What difference does it make what color someone's skin is? God is not a racist. Why are you?

AND since we are not suppose to bother the Kenties anyway, what difference does it make?
                      What difference was there between the people who screamed at and chased the harlot down the Judean street versus the ones who picked up stones to kill her?

NONE!

I believe there is a great lack of American and Christian ideals within you and you just don't realize how dangerous your hate speech against the Jews is.

Revelations 2:9 and 3:9 speaks about people's spiritual condition. There are no literal spawn of satan. But there are satan's spiritual spawn and arnold murray is one of them.

The murrayites are not Christ's Church. Christ is not an antisemite or racist.

KENITES ARE OF THE TRIBE OF CAIN

PROVE IT WITH SCRIPTURE ONLY!

Learn to like it, that is how it is. PERIOD.

I will always detest persecution of the Jews and racism. Period!

MATTHEW 22

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Murray is keeping you from following Christ's command to YOU, raider, to love your neighbor. Stop slandering the Jews. Obey Christ!

Comment

From what you believe now, what became clear to you after listening to murray was actually just more carnal confusion. murray's teachings appeal to those who have prejudice and airs of superiortiy in their hearts. Sin that the Holy Spirit will purge from your soul if you will let that happen. God is not a racist.

I am sadened for YOU, raider, that you are unable to see the truth. And that is God is not a racist!

All Americans are delegated to defend the Constitution of the United States that guarantees all life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

You spread dangerous, slanderous rumors about the Jews, point fingers at them, though you yourself might not harm them except by your words, your skinhead Nazi brothers will deny Jews their rights to life, liberty and their pursuit of happiness. That is unAmerican and unChristian. You are just as guilty for your dangerous slander as the ones that do them physical harm.
                        Not at all, as I said, I may be of Jewish origin. I don't care.

You infer that some among the Jews are not Jews but satan's spawn but you can't tell which is which.

Not me, Jesus said it, didn't you see the red print, I did not compose it, you will have to take that up with Jesus!

You condemn all Jews with your lies and slander.

I condemn nobody, it is you that condemns people such as myself that try to spread God's word and do His work. I am still trying to figure out why you care so much.

You think a skinhead thug is going to hesitate to determine whether a Jew is one of your mythical Kenites or not before he cracks their skull with a pipe?
                        A skin head thug would do it no matter what anyone such as I would say.

Besides, I can't see a skin head thug reading the Bible anyway, at least not with any understanding or he would not be a skin head thug.

Reading the Bible and being a "skin head thug" are mutually exclusive terms.

Hitler solved the dilemna of the Jews....... Hitler killed them all.

The Jews that Murray falsely accuses of being the spawn of satan are 95% of the Jewsih population.

Hitler needed a scape goat to put the sins of Germany onto, had there not been any Jews he would have condemned anyone. All anyone had to do was open their mouth including German citizens and they were in the concentration camps themselves. You should know that.

What difference does it make what color someone's skin is? God is not a racist. Why are you?

Yet it is God that identified the Kenites as well as the Moabites, Edomites, Ammonites.... God wanted us to know who is who so we could be aware of what is happening and why. Since it was God that brought the races into the Bible, take it up with him!

I am just learning God's word. I am not going to be a wuss politically correct milk sucking Christian, I am trying to do God's work.

What difference was there between the people who screamed at and chased the harlot down the Judean street versus the ones who picked up stones to kill her?

NONE!

I don't know which harlot you are talking about! Chapter and verse. Besides there was a thing called "the law" ever hear of it, that said these things should be handled this way. That is one of the reasons that Christ came to us in the flesh, to fulfill the law and give forgiveness.

Besides, at that time it was the Kenites enforcing "the law" when Jesus was teaching forgiveness. So again, take it up with the Kenites. I didn't do it.

I believe there is a great lack of American and Christian ideals within you and you just don't realize how dangerous your hate speech against the Jews is.
                        What would a loud mouth judge such as yourself know about such things. It was people like you that lead the Inquisitions.

Revelations 2:9 and 3:9 speaks about people's spiritual condition. There are no literal spawn of satan. But there are satan's spiritual spawn and arnold murray is one of them.
                        As long as your milk diet persists you will never understand the true meaning of the scriptures. It was literal. You are deceived by modern day PC never say anything that may insult anyone even if it is from God's Word! And you called me a man worshiper.

The murrayites are not Christ's Church. Christ is not an antisemite or racist.

My decernment is that it is you, that is not a Christian. I maby wrong but by your fruits I do know you.

PROVE IT WITH SCRIPTURE ONLY!

You would not comprehend any scriptures that I give to you.

I will always detest persecution of the Jews and racism. Period!

MATTHEW 22

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

So?

Murray is keeping you from following Christ's command to YOU, raider, to love your neighbor. Stop slandering the Jews. Obey Christ!
                        What would you know about it, you follow the writings of man and repost that hatred here. You ignorance is surpassed only by your ignorance.

Comment

I have definitive answers for all of your rebuttal. But I think it's best now for the readers of factnet to see the contrast between our views and decide for themselves who is persecuting the Jews by calling them the literal spawn of satan.

Comment

I have definitive answers for all of your rebuttal. But I think it's best now for the readers of factnet to see the contrast between our views and decide for themselves who is persecuting the Jews by calling them the literal spawn of satan.
                            Nobody is calling the Jews the literal spaw of Satan. The KENITES are the literal spawn of Satan!

Comment

Yes, get it right...you must know who they are

Pastor Arnold Murray, an Identity preacher from Gravette, Arkansas, calls them "Kenites" (an Old Testament people he identifies as "Cainites") and believes they were associated with Judah until they took over leadership of that tribe. These "Jews" were the people who killed Christ. Pastor Murray teaches that calling the Jews the chosen people of God is the gravest of sins. He says, "Bless your heart if you have ever been deceived by the Kenite, and I am speaking now on the spiritual level, if you have ever really believed that group was the chosen of God you were deceived by Satan. Repent of that even more so than your personal sins in the personal sense."[4]
                              4. Arnold Murray, Grace: Baptism (cassette #406) (Gravette, AR: Shepherd's Chapel, n.d.

Comment

Working...
                              X