X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JuggalosJuggalettes

Hey, I've been trying to gather information about the lo's and lettes, and I decided to create a place to come specifically to talk to lo's and lettes, instead of finding little blurbs here and there.

doesn't look like it's

doesn't look like it's working greekgaia..I have checked out the juggalettes website not too long ago-quite a turn on- thought about joining for about a second...

believe me that quote right there from me-will have many more on this board becoming aware of that great posse of yours

Comment

Alrighty then, well thanks I g

Alrighty then, well thanks I guess.

Comment

I am thinking about becoming a

I am thinking about becoming a "'lo", do you, or anyone else, have any suggestions for me?
        The whole 'posse' thing is intriguing...

Comment

I miss you dowen hope your doi

I miss you dowen hope your doing well....R

Comment

Well, just listen to the Joker

Well, just listen to the Jokers cards, and look for the message underneath. Best advice, hang out with the lo's near you, it's the best way to learn.

Comment

Wow do any of you know what a

Wow do any of you know what a true juggalo or a true juggalette is?

Comment

No, 'Lover of Batman',

No, 'Lover of Batman', what do you have to share with us?

What is a "True" Juggalo?
                Google has alot of really strange returns for this question, whatcha got?

Comment

hey if any real letts or los w

hey if any real letts or los wanna chat just hit me up... cuz im a lette

Comment

<font color="0000ff"><font fac

<font color="0000ff"><font face="arial&#44;helvetica"></font> ok for all u ppl that want to no wat a true lo or lette really is they are just people that are ICP fans or people that believe deeply in the dark carnival! They are people that dont give a <font color="ff0000">•</font><font color="ff0000">•</font><font color="ff0000">•</font><font color="ff0000">•</font><font color="ff0000">•</font><font color="ff0000">•</font><font color="ff0000">•</font>. about wat n e body says or thinks about them! They have family together and are down with the clown till dey r dead in da ground! Fam iz alwayz der for ur backup dey would die for another fam member! Its just a bunch of people that say <font color="ff0000">•</font><font color="ff0000">•</font><font color="ff0000">•</font><font color="ff0000">•</font> off to all the haterz and critics and are different for a reason! they arent different to be nerdy and weird they are different on purpose just so they can laugh at all the people that are hating on them just because they wear tripp pants-paint their face-braid their hair-everybody thinks they are weird! we dont sit there and hate on u cause u wear arepostale or abercrombie or anything else so why hate on us! there is no reason for it but people think they are funny wen they do it and they think it hurts us and we always shrug it off like <font color="ff0000">•</font><font color="ff0000">•</font><font color="ff0000">•</font><font color="ff0000">•</font> u idc and laugh! but some people go a little far with the things they say and it makes the fam mad...i would hate to be that person cause u just caused your death! that about all i have to say about lo&#39;s and lette&#39;s MMFWCL to all da fam out der</font>}

Comment

WOOTWOOT!!!MCL!!!

WOOTWOOT!!!MCL!!!

Comment

I no dats rite nigga!}

I no dats rite nigga!}

Comment

Working...
                        X