Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaroucheNoCare Health plan

Originally posted by Hank View Post
    In the summer of 2007, shortly before they sent him home, he apparently got in his car, and drove it into a tree. They said it was from his dementia, but I have to wonder.
    Hank, I reread that a few times and wonder myself. When the cult creates a story of saying that dementia caused him to hit a tree I view this as squid ink from them. How come nothing like he was driving to fast or missed a turn or blew a tire or was on the phone or drove too fast or any number of things which could have happened?

Why even the need to tell you dementia? Who did the diagnosis? Where are the medical records of a certified medical professional who reviewed this and determined that this was the case. In high elderly population centers you have cases of the elderly who have driven quite safely for a few hundred miles without knowing where they were going. Most accidents you will read about involving the elderly can be attributed to eye sight problems like cataracts at night, unsafe turns, unfamiliarity of the road spikes in blood sugar or heart ailments. I rarely read about dementia being the cause.

You know why?

If there was a real diagnosis of dementia by a trained MD you would have seen a process to prevent the patient under care from doing certain things like driving or doing certain work. You would have seen a referral to a social worker who would assist the person in their daily living arrangement and maybe the process to see what aid or disability benefits could be used as the condition progresses. Why was he still working security if that is the case and not being helped instead of being evicted from the LC like a bag of refuse to the curb?

Your cousin needs help as he drove into the tree, not the tree into him. "They" say he had dementia. Who the hell is the LC to diagnose dementia? Why if they knew he had dementia and was in that condition wasn't he driven home instead of given keys to a car? How do you know that your cousin is not hypoglycemic and had a quick drop or spike in blood sugar. I have seen several occasions of the police pulling over erratic drivers in my area where what was first considered to be a DWI turned out to be diabetic shock when they called for a rescue team to do a glucose reading and check on the driver who was disoriented. Was there a police report or emergency responder sent to the crash site with records on him? Whose car was it? Was there insurance. Larouchemobiles are notorious for lack of care as spending money on Lyn's delusions for leafletts instead of tires and a brake job is the priority.

We have had members killed and injured in crashes where combinations of lack of sleep and unsafe conditions are whispered about by members.

You see, the LC/LYM becomes a public health hazard the more questions you ask.

We will be looking at Tom Ascher and his world next in LaroucheNoCare.

xlcr4life@hotmail.com
    Last edited by xlcr4life; 05-04-2008, 05:23 AM.

Comment

• LaroucheNoCare Health Plan

What was the world in which Tom Ascher (TA) found himself in prior to his problems? TA had pretty well of parents and he himself was considered to be a very bright young man. We did not recruit dummies back then , we usually got people who completed their degree first. TA rose in the ranks and was a National Committee member or NC. No one who ever met him early ever considered him to be dumb or not a serious thinker.

The world he was in was the opposite though. In 1973 we were busy with Operation Mop Up and having our members take numerous blows to the head for Lyn while he was busy in his apt with a pot of coffee, orea cookies and a typewriter with a ream of paper. as well as bodyguards. In 1974 we had what old time members will recall as "January 1974". This was the time of the phony Chris White brainwashing story , members being convinced that they too were brainwashed. Lyn was conducting sessions with other leaders. Bill E had a breakdown and was admitted to Belvue I believe while struggling on the floor about being brainwashed. We had leaders and various members kept in seperate safe houses with their assignment to write down their every move and where they could have been brainwashed. No Sh*t, I just heard about this not too long ago where all of the written letters were then sent to Lyn for analysis. A person who is no longer in took a peek at some of them and didn't know whether to burst out laughing or cry as leaders were giving examples like going to their dentist who they always suspected of being an agent who may have implanted a device in their tooth!

We could not have the leaders near Lyn because the whole insane LC did not know who may be triggered to kill Lyn by some inocuous series of words being spoken which would trigger a hit by our own people!

There is so much to this which needs to be told by people who went through this. I was not in a position to know of this . My position of knowledge was in distributing what we called "Little Campaigners" which were half folded , about 5.5 " by 4 " pamphlets for emergency distribution. We also had RYM (Revolutionary Youth Movement) where someone like TA would have been involved in. That is a whole other episode of insanity.

Among our campaigns which Tom was leading was one called "Operation Nuremburg" which today I find reminds me of how Scientology views psychiatry with distaste. In Operation Nuremeburg we built up whole megastructure of massive CIA, KGB and MI5 plots, all being run by the Rockefellers to enslave mankind , bankrupt cities, fill the world with drugs with the whole reason based on shutting down plants, laying off the woikers and replacing them with methadone fueled lumpenized slave labor . We targetted many psychiatrists and drug treatment facilities with being part of this. Where were the British you ask? The Brits were the brains which thought up a lot of this and Tavistock was the central brain while the Rockefellers were now the rulers of the world unless TA stopped them.

One place TA was to stop them was in the Bronx at a drug addict facilty which was using methadone to get people off of heroin at the time, Lincoln Detox. A place where a LC MD was working and according to the web copy paste I did a little bit back, was feeding info to the authorities.

At a place like Lincoln Detox we would have rallies where we would appear with a bullhorn a, several organisers, a leader who would be on the bullhorn and a few bundles of New Solidarity newspapers. We did not have card table shrines back then and our lit was what ever you held in your hand next to your coat while the other hand made gestures to the person we were hounding. You quickly learned back then to never buy a light colored coat as it would be soon filled with ink smears.

We started the card table shrines at airports and I swear that is the LC version of the caveman inventing the wheel as we quickly bought up cheap folding tables at Kmart to use at post offices and DMV offices. Unless you were boycotting Kmart and had to go to WoolWorths or WT Grant, unless they were shut down by the Rockefellers and you had to go to.....well, you get the picture.

In any event, TA would be our squad leader who was going to save humanity at Lincoln Detox that day. If you ever wondered what exactly these doped up junkies were going to do, you had two choices to tell someone based on NS articles at the time. One choice was the Chevy Vega plant in Lordstown Ohio where you had "speed up" which somehow only a methadone fueled Puerto Rican in the Bronx would be able to keep up with once the Rockefellers won. The other choice was Colorado where shale oil plants would be set up by the Rockefellers and trainloads of methadone fueled Puerto Ricans would leave Grand Central terminal to their jobs in coal gasification plants that the Rockefellers through IG Farben in Nazi Germany were the sole holders of the rights. I wonder iback then ,if someone would propose a Maglev line from NYC to Colorado iwould we denounce it as a Rockefeller plot to speed up the mass shippment of methadone fueled Puerto Ricans to replace the previous shipment of methadone fueled Puerto Ricans who died for Rockefeller instead of taking power with Larouche.

So in this incredible world of endless plots against Lyn, civilization ending, disease, everyone and everything is run by the Rockefellers, every member is suspect of being an agent and heroin junkies need Larouche more than needing rehab is what TA was living in. 24/7, every month the briefing would have endess mobes and a never ending battle where if you slow down just one second, Lyn can be dead and humanity is finished.

During one of our rallies at Lincoln Detox, a patient I believe came up to TA and shot him in the shoulder. I was not there and if anyone knows more details they can add them in. TA now was going to undergo a severe change in his life. Other people will know more of the details of the immediate and following months then I do. I was busy plastering posters we had of a Nazi Skeleton with syringes announcing Operation Nuremeburg on various billboards. TA was never the same after this and had many changes which made people uncomfortable.

What do you do when a leading member like TA has problems? You shuffle them off to Buffalo and upstate NY and pretend that this is a solution to a severe problem which is making him suffer every day now. As TA suffers and undergoes more changes, he is demoted and sent back to NYC where he ends up in a very small office. What happened in between leaving NYC, going to upstate NY and then returning is somtehing I am not privy to. As far as being treated, I have yet to hear anything which resembles a treatment plan or rehab which one would consider the expected level. TA was expected to run a region when he was suffering from ailments which were inferior to what the level of mobes we were conducting at the time.

Your problems aint nothing compared to Lyn yutes.

Was there any point between the shooting and this circular route where better care could have been administered? The people who were very close to him or were involved could figure this out after they left the LC nightmare.

TA was seen by a person who knew him from another region where he visited to teach classes once. This person was shocked to see that TA was now assigned to a small , sweaty and unairconditioned office which was part of the local office near the W29th st office. This was 30 years ago so we will have some hazy moments. This office had a mimeograph machine and a simple machine which wrapped reams of leafletts into bundleds with twine. In it were about 5 other members. TA did not recognise the person who saw him which was odd. Not knowing the full story since he/she was in another region and did not see him for a year or two , this was a shocker. TA was described as moving very slowly and barely able to talk . The other LC members in the work are were very similar. The person asked the LC member who was incharge about this and was nonchalantly told that the members here all "freaked out" and were here cause there was no where else to put them.

When I was in this was not known by the general membership. What was known about our printing operations was that they were very decentralized where locals would use local printers for leaflets or they would buy a gestetner for local leaflet runs. That ended when we were sued in a few cities for slander by locals who just had to show the judge or jury a typical leaflet written by a goofy steering committee leader and soon we were paying thousands in legal bills and damages. It was excitedly reported that we were puttin together a fund to purchase a webb press and create a new company to keep all of our printing under cost and under control while outside work would pay for this. That was how PMR was presented to members outside of NYC.

Soon, the small office with the wallpaper peeling off of the walls due to the summer NYC humid heat would be gone along with TA , the other "freaked out' members and several bottles of Yoo Hoo.

"Freaked Out" That used to be a key part of LC vocabulary, except it was for our enemies who "freaked out" at our intervention and not us.

That person left that particular office wondering if they really just saw what they saw. TA was now nothing like he was years ago, before the shooting. The story of TA jumps a few years because in the LC, you can just make something disappear by not talking it about it ever again. It works on anythting where you do not need questions asked about a problem. If you can keep the mobes going around the clock and then change the mobes so you never know when one ends and another begins, you will be very disoriented and forget people and events real easy.

TA was forgotten and most members never knew he existed, or what happened to him or where he ended up. Ex members report that he ended up in shelters, half way houses, being picked up as homeless, in and out of mental treatment facilites. Were his parents every asked to help their son the day he was shot? I do not know.

What I do know is that over the years ex members in NYC would find Tom scavenging in the steets where he did not know they knew him. On some occasions ex members would be in various parks in NYC and TA would recognise them and come up to them. It was always an agonising moment as that person knew him decades earlier and now had to see him living in the street and seeing first hand his decline.

Eventually, TA was in Leesburg where his brother was and would be seen in the area. In Baltimore he was reported by a departing LYM to have been a regular at the office where he would howl or cry on the street until Larry F or usually TA's brother would come down to slip him some food or some money. For a while the departing LYM noted that it was not known by LYM in the office that TA was the brother of an LC fundrasier.

There are other things which TA would do in Leesburg and that is best said by people who had first hand knowledge. The net result is that a former academic scholar in the early 1970s would have had a completely different life if he never joined this cult.

You only have one life and the best of intentions one wishes to do with that life should be spared for something deserving of that. The more you look at what is happening to members via their health the more you see how utterly sick this all is.

I was going to say earlier that the era TA joined was particularly insane. I can not say that now as in looking up something for this post, I was reminded that the LYM have their own insanity level of membership, just like TA.

Just read some if these highlites from Nancy Spannaus and see how the DNA is implanted for ever and ever.

http://www.larouchepub.com/other/200...outh_mvmt.html

"In July 1984, Lyndon LaRouche laid out the mission of his political movement, as following "In the Footsteps of Benjamin Franklin." Twenty-two years later, to the chagrin of his British Tory enemies, he has advanced far along that path, with the creation of a LaRouche Youth Movement which holds the best hope for saving our republic."

"It is such youth who, realizing that the current course of events will give them no future, historically have been able to remoralize, and motivate, their elders, to make revolutions for human progress.

Even more provocative, should be the idea of the 80-year-old Benjamin Franklin, surrounded by these revolutionary youth, during the Revolutionary War and through the Constitutional Convention. They were fulfilling his life's work, just as LaRouche's Youth Movement today promises to fulfill LaRouche's."

"Why a Youth Movement?
      Why did Benjamin Franklin, and his younger collaborators, recruit a youth movement in order to win the American republic? Did he have to do so?

The answer is yes, he did have to,ófor reasons very similar to those which require Lyndon LaRouche to do the same today. The older generation which had protested (a hint of today's '68ers?) was not prepared to dedicate themselves to building a new republic, which meant mastering the ideas necessary to do so."

"There is no question but that LaRouche's Youth Movement has more intellectual depth than that of the original American Revolution. Standing on their shoulders, and those of later great American leaders, like Lincoln and FDR, who followed them, LaRouche has made more fundamental breakthroughs in science and statecraft than even Franklin, and worked to educate his youth movement with a rigor Franklin did not employ."

This is straight jacket logic yutes. The reason you are so special is because you have not reached that health breaking point of expense , yet. Keep inhaling those carcinogens and check back later, Watch your nose, neck, forearm, cheeks and forehead for skin cancer also being outside all day. Back then, most LC members were heavy smokers which is another way of self medicating yourself over the endless anxiety while a bottle handles depression . Today I hear you can have your needs delivered to you in person by you know who.

xlcr4life@hotmail.com
      Last edited by xlcr4life; 05-04-2008, 07:36 AM.

Comment

• tarpley/swastika

Originally posted by xlcr4life View Post
        Webster Tarpley took over that franchise as he had a radio program which I think was sponsered by American Free Press which is the reincarnation of the Liberty Lobby. Tarpely also has done conferences with very shady people in Europe who have the reputation of the type of people you describe.
        I found this footage on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoK1ceCYy8g
        where webster T is interviewed by antizionist Harold Channer. If you look past the 4"40s+ you ll see on the wall (behind the sofa where Webster was interviewed) ... a swastika! I don't think it s the Nazi one, because this one is counterclockwise (the Nazi's is clockwise). How many would spot the subtle difference? On the same wall there is a David star.
        Bunch of weirdos.

Comment

• Someone posted a link to the new dunamis earlier. Flipping through it I saw no topic in it that isn't already covered in tomes and tomes of already available "regular" literature. In fact, having gone through many a LYM math class, I am sure that there is nothing in this dunamis that isn't better explained in even the stiffest textbook.
          Considering I read very little of it, I can only really comment on the images, which looked like an attempt to impress (as in "look, we are so thoughtful, that must mean we aren't wasting our lives", or "Vernadsky, Riemann, Gauss are all our pals, shouldn't you be too?" "if we post more of those cluttered pretty pictures of trig functions we might just be doing something"). The only thing that might be semi-productive were the translations, but there is a very tiny audience for that sort of thing, a portion of it currently locked in the attic or wherever they put them these days.

The LYM sacrifice clarity for the sake of reassuring constructions. The reassuring has nothing to do with scientific rigor, but far more to do with convincing oneself that all the sacrifices are done for some reason. Writing something in dunamis also I imagine translates into a limited license to practice ego trips vs comrades=enemies. All this of course forgets to mention the cherished supporting mysticism (aka unstated axioms of Lyn) which has to be tolerated if not touted.

I'm tempted to walk the cult's lit maze as some of you do, as a guide of sorts with this particular publication, tempted because it would be a good thing to do, but honestly I'd rather sit down and solve a book of math problems than have to deal with this bull****. In fact, I'm about to do just that after posting this.
          Last edited by yamabkad; 05-04-2008, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• The Founding of PMR

Picking up where XLCR left off in his references to PMR, in his telling of the Tom Ascher story.

What Tom was "deployed" to do in the old 29th Street office was to work the mimeograph machine, etc.--before there was ever a PMR. Probably he was working the machine in the New York Regional Office--the National Office and Regional Office were both in the 29th Street building.

In those days our printer was an outfit in New Jersey, Vanguard Press. The owner was a sympathetic guy named Doug.

But of course, we ran into huge problems paying Doug, too. So some time in around 1977, PMR was founded--the founders were three people, one still in the org ("P"), whose name I will not use because this guy has had a tough enough time, and two who have since left (years ago): "M"--Martin K and "R"--Rudy N.

"P" never actually worked at PMR, but put his money into it.

(By the way, the founding of PMR had nothing to do with Ken Kronberg, who was in Detroit at the time.)

Once PMR was established, sort of, it got its own office in the 20s on the West Side in Manhattan--not far from the New York Regional Office.

By the way, when the org founded PMR, it stiffed Doug and Vanguard Press for at least 100K on back bills--a huge amount of money in those days.

PMR was not a dumping ground for burnt-out members (although its precursor in-house teeny printing operations may have been), but it was a place for more "apolitical" members. Over the years, a large number of people who have passed into history worked there--Norma S, Fred W, Sam S, etc., etc. At one point it was run by a guy called Ron K. Later it was run by Uwe Henke/Parpart's wife Julie.

Only some time after the founding of WorldComp did Ken Kronberg get involved in running PMR.

Ken and Molly Kronberg came back to NYC from Detroit in the fall of 1977--Molly was thrown out of the region by the chief honcho there, a character named Ken Dalto, and Ken following later that fall (thereby "deserting his post," as the NEC put it).

Molly seems to have frequently run afoul of the leadership of the org, but interestingly, over the decades, Ken stayed with her despite the fact that she was obviously--as Molly herself told me--what his mother (an old Communist Party member) used to laughingly call "a recalcitrant cadre."

Anyhow, the Kronbergs came back to New York in the fall of 1977. At that time, all the typesetting for the publications--books, magazines, newspapers, etc.--was being done in-house by members on shifts, in the 29th Street office.

But in 1978, Ken and Mike M founded WorldComp as a typestting company with offices on Park Avenue South, the other side of town from the National and Regional Offices.

Gradually, over the years, Ken became responsible for PMR too, and long after the whole org moved to Virginia in 1985, the two companies were actually amalgamated in some way.

The people who worked at PMR and WorldComp were bright, energetic, and highly skilled (unlike the LaRouche org, Ken and Mike and the PMR people didn't go for a business model where all the workers were burnt-out zombies, which could be very dangerous around big presses and other powerful, fast, and potentially lethal equipment).

But there was always, inside the org, a stigma attached to working at PMR or WorldComp--it meant you weren't "political" enough....

Also, from a pretty early period, and certainly from 1985 forward, Ken's policy was to hire outside employees---so ultimately, very few LCers worked at the companies. At PMR itself, not counting Ken, who by that time was president and owner, there were only two Labor Committee members working there--MS and DM.

One of them dropped out of the Labor Committee a number of years ago. He told Ken, but Ken never told the org; he didn't want to get an earful about replacing the guy.

At the time of the closing of PMR, then, there was one Labor Committee member working there, plus Ken.

At WorldComp, there were about nine Labor Committee members, including Ken.

From my multiple sources there, I find that Ken did everything in his power to run these things like companies, not like Labor Cttee pseudopods.

That meant, for example, that in starkest contrast to LaRoucheCare, the employees--Labor Committee and outside employees both--had excellent medical insurance (Alliance PPO), dental insurance, etc.

That alone would have been a crime worth throwing Ken off a bridge for, in LaRouche's eyes. The matter of health insurance has always been a vexed one for Lyn because, like the Schachtian model he's always raving about, Lyn hates the idea of paying to sustain a bunch of relatively unproductive "useless eater" oldsters.

So to have WorldComp and PMR people with decent health care was like a thumb in the eye to Lyn.

And yet Ken did everything he could think of to keep the companies running for Lyn for years after the organization was objectively bankrupt, and therefore was bankrupting the companies too.

Not only didn't he pay the withholding taxes in the last couple of years, thereby creating tremendous legal and financial jeopardy for himself, but he also signed personal guarantees on all equipment purchased and leased--also putting himself in financial and legal jeopardy for LaRouche.

LaRouche's response, of course, was to turn around and stiff him, putting him in more jeopardy.

When Lyn discovered in 2006 that Ken had not been paying withholding taxes (a fact long known to the NEC, to that "special committee" Lyn had set up in fall 2004--the committee of Jeff, Nancy, Dennis, and Gerry--the one Lyn mentions in his November 2004 mail message to Ken that I posted earlier), he--Lyn--freaked.

He decided that HE was going to jail. That's when he sent in the BB twins, Bruce and Barbara, to take over the running of PMR, to beat Ken to a pulp, etc. Because of LaRouche's inordinate, inveterate terror of prison.

Of course, the LaRouche connection to WorldComp/PMR is the reason that after WorldComp/PMR closed, the IRS went after various LaRouche entities for the money, including L04--LaRouche in 2004--which had to cough up a chunk of change to the IRS in summer/fall 2007.

I don't know whether the IRS has gotten to EIR yet, or PGM, or Schiller Institute, or 21st Century, or....

ANYhow, that's the printing story. Obviously, the death of Ken, and of the companies, meant the death of printing for the org.

And now,--just as the Washington Monthly editor in chief predicted when WM published Avi Klein's article "Publish and Perish: The Mysterious Death of Lyndon LaRouche's Printer"--it looks to me as if the death of Ken Kronberg did indeed mean the death of the org.

http://washingtonmonthly.com/WaMoNew.../LaRouche.html

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/fea...711.klein.html

And there couldn't be a fairer outcome than that.

Comment

• Odds and Ends

Apropos of the story of Tom A and Lincoln Detox--Lincoln Detox was a drug clinic at Lincoln Hospital in The Bronx, in a very rough neighborhood.

The reason we decided to do rallies at Lincoln Detox was that Dr. Ned Rosinsky, of increasing fame in these pages, was working at Lincoln at the time and thought it would be a good idea....

Certainly worked out well for Tom....

But, as XLCR has indicated, Tom was by no means the only one driven crazy by the LaRouche org.

To Come

The story of January 1974. Not to be missed.

Comment

• LaroucheNoCare Health Plan

Originally posted by eaglebeak View Post
                But, as XLCR has indicated, Tom was by no means the only one driven crazy by the LaRouche org.
                We need to create an award for the more disgusting acts conducted by members in the LC/LYM . Maybe be it could be a statue of Lyn like an Oscar and we can call it a

"Sicky"

I wish to propose that Tom's brother John be awarded the first "Sicky" for spending three decades of devotion , worship and raising money ensuring that Lyndon Larouche enjoyed the best of health care, around the clock care and shelter, gourmet meals and mutliple doctors in two continents while his blood brother wasted away during those three decades.

Congratulations John , you will soon find your award on larouchePlanet.info where you will have an opportunity to thank the Academy and your peers.

xlcr4life@hotmail.com

Comment

• Our ADD and theirs...

Xlcr4life wrote:
                  ...in the LC, you can just make something disappear by not talking it about it ever again. It works on anything where you do not need questions asked about a problem. If you can keep the mobes going around the clock and then change the mobes so you never know when one ends and another begins, you will be very disoriented and forget people and events real easy.
                  It strikes me that this is also, more or less, the present method used by Bush/Cheney in running the country, assisted by the mainstream media and talk radio. Ever since 9/11 we've had the fear-level ratcheted up, florid rhetoric about "threats" to the "Homeland" and a Britney-saturated news environment where real news and issues of significance are lost in the shuffle. Hey! Maybe a skill in this method is what truly qualifies Lyn to be presidential fodder!

Comment

• Have Fun!

Here is an idea for a game which might be developed in the "Have Fun!" section of laroucheplanet.info:

using Visio (or some other type of software) develop flowcharts of LaRouche's "ideas" or conspiracy theories. While the exploding basementites and atticists might scorn this suggestion because of their principled if ignorant opposition to "linearity". they should note that none other than His Hubrisness developed one for the so-called machine-tool principle:

http://www.schillerinstitute.org/fid...less.html#fig3

A five-dollar McDonald's gift card to any starveling LYMer or LYMette who can puzzle that one out. I suggest started with the prefatory note to the latest issue of Dynamis, which really puts silliness on a new, qualitatively higher and more "relevant, competent" level.

Let the games begin!

Comment

• Originally posted by candor View Post
                      Here is an idea for a game which might be developed in the "Have Fun!" section of laroucheplanet.info:

using Visio (or some other type of software) develop flowcharts of LaRouche's "ideas" or conspiracy theories. While the exploding basementites and atticists might scorn this suggestion because of their principled if ignorant opposition to "linearity". they should note that none other than His Hubrisness developed one for the so-called machine-tool principle:

http://www.schillerinstitute.org/fid...less.html#fig3

A five-dollar McDonald's gift card to any starveling LYMer or LYMette who can puzzle that one out. I suggest started with the prefatory note to the latest issue of Dynamis, which really puts silliness on a new, qualitatively higher and more "relevant, competent" level.

Let the games begin!

This a damn good idea. I often forget that you can just about go to any bit of LC/LYM writing and find great lines for fun. This is from that business plan by Lyn:

"The principle is: do not think of this as a matter of buying products; it is a matter of buying change. When you buy a product, are you also buying into the quality of change you will need for tomorrow? Are you buying into yesterday, or tomorrow? Production, and successful national economy, are both all about technological change. Therefore, the board of directors member, or operating executive, who does not understand that, should be fired with the same sense of urgency prompted by the detection of a chronic embezzler, pyromaniac, or axe-murderer in those positions.

What is amazing for future historians to study is that Lyn has created such a bizarro world for members that they were the ones who totaly experienced a complete collapse of infrastructure, education, housing, savings, health coverage, retirement funds, transportation, massive and unpayable debt for the last thirty years all while having a chronic embezller who burnt down all of the entities so to speak at the helm. We leave the figurative axe-murderer position to Tony Papert.

You all remember "Negentropy" as the magic word? I suggest to current deadenders and LYM/LYMettes that you all will experience "Lynear" growth during your tenure in the cult.

In further news today, LYM and LYMettes have successfully organised a key constituent of Larouche methodology to advance the struggle to save humanity from The Jew World Order . Welcome your new playmates. It only took Lyn 40 odd years and 250 million dollars and spending a 100K to a 150K you raise each week to get these victories to save humanity.

http://top-secret-at.blogspot.com/20...p-iraq-to.html

xlcr4life@hotmail.com
                      Last edited by xlcr4life; 05-04-2008, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• Go with the flow(chart)

Originally posted by candor View Post
                        using Visio (or some other type of software) develop flowcharts of LaRouche's "ideas" or conspiracy theories.
                        I've got something along these lines (heh) that I could upload here as a posting attachment, if only the FACTnet folks would raise the ceiling on allowed GIF file sizes to the same size as their JPG file limit.

Comment

• family ties?

The quotation below by xlcr4life touches on something that I have observed in our relation who is in the cult but I do not know how widespread this is. What is the relationship between cult members and their families? In our case the cult member disappeared for years. This was in the 70s, in the initial period after recruitment.

Needless to say this brought great pain and many tears to the parents. Also, one of the parents became very seriously sick as a result of not knowing where the offspring was, and then trying to cope with the reality of knowing that the person was now cut off from the family and tied to Larouche in an umbilical way.

When the cult member started to have more contact, I noticed that this individual was not really warm with the parents, or sympathetic to their ailments, or hardships. It was as though this person had truly severed from the family. It was as though the comportment was in some way artificial. The item below certainly corroborates this. Of course, I am speaking of a cult member who has been in the cult for well over 30 years.

I understand that Larouche hates the mother figure, and hates families. How prevalent is the kind of behaviour described below and that witnessed by us, which though not as extreme is still disgusting.

Now that parents are older, what are the boomers doing to help them when they are so sick themselves because of their enslavement?

Folks, if you can report abuse in a neighbor's marriage, why can't the abuse in a cult be reported and taken seriously.

===================================

Originally posted by xlcr4life View Post
                          We need to create an award for the more disgusting acts conducted by members in the LC/LYM . Maybe be it could be a statue of Lyn like an Oscar and we can call it a

"Sicky"

I wish to propose that Tom's brother John be awarded the first "Sicky" for spending three decades of devotion , worship and raising money ensuring that Lyndon Larouche enjoyed the best of health care, around the clock care and shelter, gourmet meals and mutliple doctors in two continents while his blood brother wasted away during those three decades.

Congratulations John , you will soon find your award on larouchePlanet.info where you will have an opportunity to thank the Academy and your peers.

xlcr4life@hotmail.com

Comment

• re supporting mysticism

Yamakbad writes:

all this of course forgets to mention the cherished supporting mysticism (aka unstated axioms of Lyn) which has to be tolerated if not touted.

Not tolerated; that doesn't cut it. Touted, yes indeed please, but inculcated first. As previously noted, there are 40 years now of Lyn's mad and vile and brutal acts to ponder and discuss, and we can all note the constant shifting modulation in theme, choice of villains and heroes, &c. Others here are doing a fabulous job of recovering lots of the howlers and horrors from the past. As part of my Smelling the Dogmess series I plan to note here and there in desultory fashion certain of the dogma planks which constitute parts of the body of belief internalized these days by new adepts.

It's very instructive for example to look at Lyn's history re FDR. Our world, of course, is doomed, without Lyn. Only Lyn's FDR-modeled initiatives can save civilization. Those who were around earlier than I can perhaps fill in the procession towards idealizing FDR, but 'tweren't always thisaway. In the intro to I think Political Economy of the American Revolution (I don't have the book at hand, the first book I think where the shift is displayed towards some form of formal-patriot thematic and away from the hard Marxian glory of the early years) we see Nancy (Lyn) decrying FDR's "zero-growth corporatism." What was true in '77 ain't no longer so; today, FDR is somewhere above Christ in value, at least in the current rhetoric. Never mind FDR's failures vis a vis the Holocaust, his approval of domestic spying during the war, nor the debatable legacies of some of the New Deal era initiatives--- the astronomical increase in the federal budgets for example. FDR is now no longer much of a historical figure at all; he is an ideological icon. In effect Lyn tries to plump up FDR's image and cash in politically on the result. And to top it all off: any RESISTANCE to Lyn amounts to a continuation of the old British policy of stopping FDR and any FDR-type figure, from returning, ever again, to lead the US. In fact the Brits, through their control of the Frankfurt School critics, ahem, created an entire genre of anti-FDR literature: the "authoritarian personality" analyses of Hannah Arendt et al. Any attempt to question personalities of leadership bent, ahem, as it were, is part of a Brit mind control game don't you know.

Yep, you got it right: any resistance to Lyn basically amounts to a Brit-authored effort to stop today's FDR/the Messiah from returning.

First Plate o' Dogmess: Lyn is today's FDR; rebuke him at your dupe-d peril.

charltonrom@gmail.com
                            Last edited by charltonrom; 05-05-2008, 09:06 AM. Reason: punc

Comment

• Plate o' Dogmess 2

Of a piece with how the Brits ran the Frankfurt School in order to induce Hannah Arendt to compose some volumes on the Authoritarian Personality in order to induce a state of apathy and anti-FDR/anti-Lyn animus in the US population, note the quotes from Helga noted above: Hillary is being targeted because her policies are too close to Lynís.

One might think it would just be easier for the oligarchy, which ran 9-11 ( a subject for another Plate) just to off Lyn and end their troubles. Instead, they waste their time and misdirect their energies targeting Lynís mere students and epigones, like Bill and Hillary.

I started coming around in a serious way during the Impeach Clinton era. In those days, I was told, ďClinton reads EIR.Ē I guess for all Lynís extollations of Billís high intelligence, he wasnít smart enough to finish his EIR, make the connectos and rub out the relevant agents or bomb London instead of those other places he bombed.

Lyn tried hard to suck up to Bill, and now to Hillary, hoping against hope to get some play. Now Hillary is targeted because her policies are too close to Lynís. Then, Bill was attacked because HIS policies were too close to Lynís. Ultimately of course Lyn was attacked because his policies were quite similar to Lynís.

Plate oí Dogmess 2: Political attacks on Lynís toadying-targets come from the Oligarchy. Those who embrace LaRoucheís policies may come under attack.

charltonrom@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by charltonrom View Post
                                ...(aka unstated axioms of Lyn) which has to be tolerated if not touted.
                                Not tolerated; that doesn't cut it. Touted, yes indeed please, but inculcated first...
                                Mhhmm, no disagreement here. I was being somewhat vague in speaking about the unstated axioms of lyn. The man's sadism and narcissism penetrate all aspects of organizational life spreading entropy in their wake. However, the "axioms" I was thinking of would reflect how this influence trickles down to the "math work" that is the basis of the Dynamis "publication."

Like all other aspects of (b)org life the focus of the math work is "organizing," aka the creation of mini-Lyn's (minus the dementia due to the still functioning brain). Due to the fact that it is mathwork one would imagine the mini-Lyns with a math bent enjoying a limited ego boost within this arena. Part of that would involve being given some freedom of interpretation as to what the hell Lyn (and once upon a time) Bruce is babbling about.

These are really the _unstated axioms with regards to Dunamis_. Since being a math LYM member (or Bruce for that matter) essentially boils down to faking it until you realize you can't make it, what BS you come up with to CLA(Cover Lyn's Ass) as to his crucial mathematical genius ego investment through your "mathwork" now becomes the _stated_ axioms of Lyn. (hence why in the beginning period when no one is sure what these axioms are, since they have been only vaguely stated, they must be tolerated, but once something has been "worked out", consensus science and all, they must be touted with absolute humbleness as to their total ignorance of the great discovery which they cannot describe)

Hence the interesting way LYM members have to tiptoe around the fact that earlier publications glorify Euler, while the new ones have him as a prime villain with a not-quite saving grace of formalism. Aka, Euler, Euclid etc can be used to actually learn the math, but then must be made out to be purgatory(tolerated) or hell-bound knowledge(punished) and the arbitrary philosophical implications must be drawn out so as to make Lyn's latest axioms palpable, the old axioms of course being victims of the POLITICAL LANGUAGE OF THE TIME (read: boomer influence) and not Lyn's lack of a principled stand on anything.

So while yesterday x^2+y^2=r^2 meant nothing because ooga booga ~rotation~ is the primary action in the universe, polar coordinate systems be semi-damned, tomorrow that will mean nothing because you haven't done enough intersections of a cone with a torus.

Once the new axioms are stated of course, in a publication (say Dunamis) or elsewhere, Lyn, being the genius that he is is free to state that they are axioms, therefore complete bull****, and the years you put in faking his genius are now considered a waste even by the man who you so lovingly and kindly faked it for in the hopes that you would be worthy enough to be able to snuggle up to his Hubrisness and get the secret of negentropy (so inexpressible in mathematics that Bruce once suggested with a mystical glint in his eye that a new type of calculus had to be created, and this was one of the LYM's missions) shared with you, just like Prometheus waited patiently for the gods to give him fire (it didn't go like that? Oh well, but our economy is collapsing, so even Prometheans will have realize how blocked they are, not that it's Lyn's fault or anything.)

Comment

Working...
                                X