Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed
below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. Note that your agreement also implies consent to allow Factnet to send you email containing your forum passwords, our quarterly newsletter/Ezine, occasional alerts on important forum upgrades or occasional messages of importance for all Factnet discussion forum users.
If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
Destructive cults or organizations that may also use mind control have the effect of reducing rationality and empathy in its targets. This often creates fanatics in the process. Whenever rationality and empathy have been reduced in individuals or groups in this way, history has repeatedly shown that personal, corporate, political, military or other social catastrophes soon follows. That it why it is vitally important to alert and educate others about any organization using the tactics of destructive cults or using the tactics of mind control.
FACTNet recommends that when sharing your personal stories or alerts you focus your disclosure on the specific destructive aspects that you personally experienced or witnessed. To help you with this we have created list of cult and mind control and unethical influence warning signs and tactics at How to determine if a Group is a Destructive Cult, Thought Reform Exists and at What is Mind Control?. Use these scientific references to give a framework to your personal stories and alerts so that readers as well as professionals will be better able to read and review your postings and, where applicable, warn others or use the law to avert a problem.
Organizations that use destructive cultic practices or coercive mind control may be able to be sued for creating a hostile or coercive workplace or environment or sued under other existing laws relating to undue influence or denial of other constitutional freedoms and rights. We are entering the millennium of mind control and terrorist and destructive cults. Your posts in the Factnet message boards can save lives and suffering!
Do keep in mind that FACTNet supports the rights of everyone to believe whatever they want or to follow whatever faith they wish. FACTNet's sole concern is with destructive cults and any mind control or unethical influence tactics used to create beliefs or alter behavior.
Anybody can unfairly attack a group they disagree with by calling it a destructive cult or saying they are using coercive mind control tactics. FACTNet posts specific criteria to determine if a mind control system has been used and if destructive cultic tactics are being used. Just because someone in our message boards says some organization is a destructive cult or using mind control does not mean FACTNet says that. You will need to examine the evidence in our discussion boards and on our web site and then make up your own mind.
Our General Rules
- Your registering as a user of our discussion board and forums is your agreement to follow all the rules of our discussion board forums and your agreement to allow Factnet to send you email containing your forum passwords, our quarterly newsletter/Ezine, occasional alerts on important forum upgrades or occasional messages of importance for all Factnet discussion forum users.
- FACTNet Inc. treats all message postings on its message boards as the opinions of the message posters. All messages express the thoughts of the writers of that message. They do not express the thoughts of FACTNet, its staff, the message board or its moderators. Please see FACTNet Disclaimer for all other disclaimer information that also applies to our message boards.
- When writing your messages, please use the same courtesy that you would show when speaking face-to-face with someone. Flames, insults, and personal attacks will not be tolerated. It's fine to disagree strongly with opinions, ideas, and facts, but always with respect for the other person. Great minds do not always think alike!"
- Please do not post any private information unless you want it to be available publicly. Never assume that you are completely anonymous and cannot be identified by your posts.
Deletions and Edits: Because of the disruption to the flow and content of Topics and Subtopics on the discussion board due to deletions of messages it has been decided that "historical deletions and edits" are to be minimized and allowed only within 30 minutes of the original posting. It is hoped that this guideline will improve the thoughtfulness and clarity of messages posted. Please see the FAQ's for more information.
- We would like you to post breaking news and news stories, but do not post copyrighted material you do not own or currently have written permission from the owner to post. If you want to call notice to a copyrighted breaking news story write a brief 1 or 2 paragraph summary in your own words and add the direct link to the article in your posting. That way you can discuss the breaking news without violating copyrights.
- Do not do, or disclose, or do anything in these message boards that is illegal. Your use of these message boards constitutes your agreement to be fully responsible both legally and financially for all your postings/actions on these boards. If you do encounter postings to these message boards that violate the above guidelines please send a copy of the message to email@example.com.
- Messages that harass, abuse or threaten other message board users; have obscene or otherwise objectionable content; have spam, commercial or advertising content may be removed.
Your Conduct on our Discussion Board
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials ("Content"), publicly or privately provided, shall be the sole responsibility of the person providing the Content or the person whose user account is used. You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. You agree that we shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission. You agree that we reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates these or any other of our website rules.
We are serious about our discussion forum rules contained within the Factnet website user agreement! If you violate the website user agreement rules, you will be barred from posting in the discussion forums and no paid subscription refund will be made to any discussion forum rules violators.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
- impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you.
collect or harvest any data about other users.
- provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent.
- provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating.
- use language that is inconsistent with our community standards. Do not swear or use profanity.
- impede or otherwise prohibit communication. disrupt the discussion including, without limitation, using screen names in topical chats that are offensive to the topic and repeatedly posting off-topic comments in a topical chat.
- use language or images that depicts violence in a gratuitous manner, without journalistic or artistic merit, primarily intended to agitate or cause emotional distress.
- use language that is intended to victimize, harass, degrade or intimidate an individual or group of individuals on the basis of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, race, religion or sexual orientation. Hate speech or images are always unacceptable anywhere on this website.
- solicit personal information from a minor (under 18 years old). Personal information includes full name, home address, home telephone number, or other identifying information that would enable ("offline") contact.
- add information to this website that solicits for exchange, sale or purchase of sexually explicit images, and/or material harmful to minors. including, but not limited to, any photograph, film, video, or picture or computer generated image or picture (actual or simulated).
- add information to this website that is illegal or incites illegal activity, such as instructional information on how to build a bomb and/or make counterfeit money.
- add, upload or transmit any Content to Factnetís discussion board that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party.
- attempt to harvest or collect member information, including screen names.
- impersonate or represent any person or entity in an attempt to deceive, harass or otherwise mislead another member.
- attempt to get a password, or other private information from a user. Remember: Factnet will NEVER ask for your password.
- add information to this website that is pornographic or gratuitously sexual in nature or violates Factnet community standards. The Factnet discussion board team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- spam this website or discussion forum. You may not post the same message twice on the forums. Pick the most appropriate forum and post one message there and make sure the forum youíre posting to is the same topic as your post.
- use the Discussion Forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
- posts messages just to increase Forum stats or post topics out of boredom. If you do you risk having their topics closed, removed and/or membership revoked.
- create multiple accounts. Users who might be trying to pull this trick risk having their membership on this website revoked.
- defraud or deceive our members. This may result in your account being suspended.
- post on behalf of any banned member. This includes all forums, private messages, and email features.
Submission of Content to this Web Site:
By providing any Content to our web site:
- you agree to grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology known or later developed;
- you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant us with the license set forth in this Section;
- you acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any Content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
Discussion Board Service Charges for Special Services
The discussion board is growing at a fantastic rate. It has thousands of registered users and thousands more lurking and frequently gets 600 new posts a day. It consumes a tremendous amount of paid staff time to keep it monitored and safe and that amount of necessary staff time keeps growing each month well beyond our current budget and donations.
Because of budget and donation shortfalls to cover Factnetís ongoing surge of growth we cannot keep the board open without making some immediate changes at Factnet. These changes may upset a small portion of our users. (Many of you have donated to Factnet to help fund our free services to all. We deeply thank your for supporting our cult education and healing services; this change is not caused by you. It is mainly caused by those of you who have not yet donated, volunteered some of their time or supported Factnet in some other way.)
To try to keep a safe and well run open dialog discussion board up and stay within our operating budget we have the following service charge changes. These initial service charges are in the areas of special user services that are often problems relating to the users own actions mistakes or activities on the discussion board:
Lost password or password entry problems, $5.00 US investigated within 3-5 days. If you do not want to pay the service charge, you will need to wait until a volunteer can get to it. If we have lots of volunteers and a small work load this should not take too long if we donít it could take weeks or even longer. There is no time guarantee as to when a volunteer might get to this work. (To pay this service charge, go to click here to pay with PayPal and in the Payment For line, enter ípassword problemí. Your payment will be processed within 3 days and someone will contact you via email to help resolve the issue.)
Personal abuse complaints on the board, $20.00 US begun within 3-5 days. This requires checking out the actual text that people have posted. It sometimes requires sending a return email to the person who lodges the complaint asking for more details or asking them to quote the exact offending text, and URL where the text occurs if they have not done that in the original email. Next, using the criteria of our discussion board rules, determine if there is a real board rules offence and if necessary, delete the offending posts or, if necessary, warn the offending poster or, if necessary, block the offending poster from ever using the board again. This is a sometimes a difficult and time consuming process when done fairly. If you do not want to pay the service charge, you will need to wait until a volunteer can get to it. If we have lots of volunteers and a small work load this should not take too long. If we donít, it could take weeks or even longer. There is no time guarantee as to when a volunteer might get to this work. (To pay this service charge click here to pay with PayPal and in the Payment For enter ĎAbuse Complaintí. Your payment will be processed within 3 days and someone will contact you via email to help resolve the issue.)
Canít see the Discussion board or the Factnet website $10.00 US investigated within 3-5 days. This is usually a URL blocking issue. If you do not want to pay the service charge, you will need to wait until a volunteer can get to it. If we have lots of volunteers and a small work load this should not take too long. If we donít it could take weeks or even longer. There is no time guarantee as to when a volunteer might get to this work. (To pay this service charge click here to pay with PayPal and in the Payment For enter ĎViewing Problemí. Your payment will be processed within 3 days and someone will contact you via email to help resolve the issue.)
Removing one of your own posts, you can try to remove your own posts, but only within a reasonable amount of time. To do so, first log into the discussion board. Then go to the post you want to alter. You will then see in the post certain editing functions available to you. If you cannot resolve this by the above method, and would like an administrator to assist, there is a $20.00 service charge and the matter will be deleted within 3-5 days. If you do not want to pay the service charge, you will need to wait until a volunteer can get to it. If we have lots of volunteers and a small work load this should not take too long. If we donít, it could take weeks or even longer. There is no time guarantee as to when a volunteer might get to this work. (To pay this service charge click here to pay with PayPal and in the Payment For enter ĎAbuse Complaintí. Your payment will be processed within 3 days and someone will contact you via email to help resolve the issue.)